Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
The Nordschleife is my preferred test track and I recorded these times using completely standard cars with no drivers aids on SH tyres in Arcade Mode>Time Trial>Grip set to Real.
image.jpeg

Hopefully it gives you guys a few car ideas for chasing the latest seasonal rewards. I'm sure there's more options available but these are the latest models available in the game & all premium versions too.
I had to double check the McLaren was indeed on SH tyres as it was so much faster than the rest.
Maybe PD likes it more than the others?

so, what you guys think about this Video ? I'm not sure

https://www.alza.co.uk/ps4-gran-turismo-7-d2739075.htm?o=1#video

I hope i'm wrong but:
The "7" looks not the right font on the gamecover, also looks like used footage edited together from the vision promo video's from the gran turismo official website and from the manufactures.
At the end the "7" in the video looks better but still feels "off".

My guess it's fake, but the video editing deserves a 👍.

The Nordschleife is my preferred test track and I recorded these times using completely standard cars with no drivers aids on SH tyres in Arcade Mode>Time Trial>Grip set to Real.
View attachment 495862
Hopefully it gives you guys a few car ideas for chasing the latest seasonal rewards. I'm sure there's more options available but these are the latest models available in the game & all premium versions too.
I had to double check the McLaren was indeed on SH tyres as it was so much faster than the rest.
Maybe PD likes it more than the others?
Gonna try one more time,am out on almost every corner,my car doesn't listen to me on SH tires,any tip 4 setup car?

Gotta skills,but am desperate driver on any other tires that didnt racing....(rally,snow also perfect),that is why I need some advices about Sport tires

If most of the tunes you use are done with RH try softening your springs and dampers a little to gain a little weight movement. SH tires require a lot of practice to get used to compared to RH's, especially on anything over 500pp. Watch your camber angle and toe too... Motor City Hami's and Dolhaus's guides are excellent sources for this same info... A lot of trial and error is required! Good Luck! :cheers:

If most of the tunes you use are done with RH try softening your springs and dampers a little to gain a little weight movement. SH tires require a lot of practice to get used to compared to RH's, especially on anything over 500pp. Watch your camber angle and toe too... Motor City Hami's and Dolhaus's guides are excellent sources for this same info... A lot of trial and error is required! Good Luck! :cheers:
Give me their links,am usually on RS and medium,RH when endurance races got to co.olete

So,u wanna say,higer spring rates,lover downforce,little bit heavier car,higher number dampers compresion lowe dumper extincion.That is what all I do,but road cars dont listenig me well 4 now
Brake earlier and turn slower. Drive like your on RH in an enduro trying for two more laps on the set

Brake early to get out fast.
Like these guys are saying, slow in fast out wins the race.
Pick a favorite car, take it to a track you know really well and start of slow in Time Trial mode using the ghost lap to make improvements were needed.
You'll see where your making mistakes by overdriving and learn from those mistakes.

Like these guys are saying, slow in fast out wins the race.
Pick a favorite car, take it to a track you know really well and start of slow in Time Trial mode using the ghost lap to make improvements were needed.
You'll see where your making mistakes by overdriving and learn from those mistakes.
I'll try now,yup i know where my mistakes are,racing on RS tires and never using SH or up to practice,thank guys,giong now to hunt time on Nurburgring

@shaunm80 ,hope your place is not affected by flooding
Where I have been hasn't been affected by flooding thankfully. Other places are not so lucky though. :) I am enjoying time away from uni and ready to get back to uni studies nearly and giv these new seasonal events a go. :) what is the PS3 trick to get your five day logon bonus back in a short space of time?

Where I have been hasn't been affected by flooding thankfully. Other places are not so lucky though. :) I am enjoying time away from uni and ready to get back to uni studies nearly and giv these new seasonal events a go. :) what is the PS3 trick to get your five day logon bonus back in a short space of time?
That is good your place is ok and i don't know how to get the full logon bonus in one day. no idea. And here there is a news , i will get my PS4 next week :) the price is down at 269 Euro now and i think my fist game will be Project Cars because i only like racing , no action are adventure like NFS or the Crew

That is good your place is ok and i don't know how to get the full logon bonus in one day. no idea. And here there is a news , i will get my PS4 next week :) the price is down at 269 Euro now and i think my fist game will be Project Cars because i only like racing , no action are adventure like NFS or the Crew
Not buying drive club either? You should purchase rocket league too, it will be good to have a match on that with you and anyone else who gets a ps4.

Latest Posts

Back