Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
for a easy win at Sierra , the LMP 1 Cars are the best choice :) for Example : the Audi R8 Race Car has won within more than 1 min , just no turbo and the limiter to 51,7 . Intermediate Tyres the hole race and 1 pitstop after 5 Laps with fuel (35 l) that's it

View attachment 495829

used it today,only had a small advantage (0.6 seconds) at the Jaguar XJ220.
Got some doubtfull penalties for ramming or colliding when making my way through the field.
At the final lap the jaguar passed me but i could pass him back at the hairpin and open up a little gap from that point,only he closed in at the last sections but i was able just to hold him back and take victory.

used it today,only had a small advantage (0.6 seconds) at the Jaguar XJ220.
Got some doubtfull penalties for ramming or colliding when making my way through the field.
At the final lap the jaguar passed me but i could pass him back at the hairpin and open up a little gap from that point,only he closed in at the last sections but i was able just to hold him back and take victory.
F1 gtr,lap and half Jag was behind me,all other pass 2 laps,in first 2 laps they are fast,only Jag is fast but about 7th lap he also lose a lot of gap behind me

Hey Soren, my Alpine is 100% stock. Now at 7:03.604

image.jpeg

the pascaloro judd 05 is a great car for that ierra race on Im tyres , lap at the end of lap 5 new tyre IM and fuel up and drive again... dont begin to race against the AI they make all mistakes jut drive easy and you will win with about 1.3 min to the jag

I'm to impatient to drive easy,that's a part of me i can't control,just wanna make it to the lead in a very short time.
Also my basic driving skills are limited,making a lot of mistakes,in GT mode you can get away with it in the seasonals they could be deciding for victory.In my run at sierra i did got 3 colliding penalties (all of them were ridicullous) and i did spin off once by my own mistake,driving flawless is very hard for me.
Not done the death valley 10 lap seasonal so far and i need spend more time at the ring to improve myself over there.

I'm to impatient to drive easy,that's a part of me i can't control,just wanna make it to the lead in a very short time.
Also my basic driving skills are limited,making a lot of mistakes,in GT mode you can get away with it in the seasonals they could be deciding for victory.In my run at sierra i did got 3 colliding penalties (all of them were ridicullous) and i did spin off once by my own mistake,driving flawless is very hard for me.
Not done the death valley 10 lap seasonal so far and i need spend more time at the ring to improve myself over there.

Patience and knowing when to make a move or to hold back is crucial. It's one of those things you learn over time.

While driving in career mode on GT you can get away with alot of things, but once the seasonals are about to be dealt with you have to have a different mindset. Same goes for online racing.

I, personally have learned alot over the years driving in all kinds of online races. Patience is one of the things that has become second nature to me.

So.. What am i trying to say here you might ask?

Online racing kind of forces you to be on your toes so to speak. Ramming and basic "noob" manouvers are not taken lightly in online races, unless you go for "Dirty Nascar" type lobbies. But that's not what we're discusing here..

So go on to some online lobbies and practice the "art of patience" and i'm sure you'll start to see things differently.

It worked for me, so i can't see why it wouldn't work for you.

Anywho. Happy racing!

Mazda RX-8 Concept LM Race Car

600PP
594 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
60/64
20.00/19.50
5/4
6/6
3/3
1.0/0.6
-0.04/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.662
2nd 2.146
3rd 1.649
4th 1.327
5th 1.122
6th 0.990
Set final gear to 3.570

FC LSD
8/15/10

Set power limited 98.8%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce 350/500

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 492180
View attachment 492178
View attachment 492179

Feeling so smooth,top tune :bowdown:

Patience and knowing when to make a move or to hold back is crucial. It's one of those things you learn over time.

While driving in career mode on GT you can get away with alot of things, but once the seasonals are about to be dealt with you have to have a different mindset. Same goes for online racing.

I, personally have learned alot over the years driving in all kinds of online races. Patience is one of the things that has become second nature to me.

So.. What am i trying to say here you might ask?

Online racing kind of forces you to be on your toes so to speak. Ramming and basic "noob" manouvers are not taken lightly in online races, unless you go for "Dirty Nascar" type lobbies. But that's not what we're discusing here..

So go on to some online lobbies and practice the "art of patience" and i'm sure you'll start to see things differently.

It worked for me, so i can't see why it wouldn't work for you.

Anywho. Happy racing!

There are reasons i don't like online racing that much:
1)it will expose my poor driving skills and i don't like to be marked as a dirty driver who's ramming into more talented drivers. :embarrassed:Sometimes i overpush myself and crash into other drivers.
2)i don't like to loose (maybe the most important reason) :D

but anyway i can get what you're trying to say,you maybe have convinced me to check some online rooms in future.
@dddsprayshop has done the same for the drifting events and i'm thankfull for that.:cheers:
You guys have already helped me a lot with your tips and i wanna thank you again for that.
i've improved a lot over last year,but still i'm not a very talented racer (i wish i was:(),just doing my best.

1)it will expose my poor driving skills and i don't like to be marked as a dirty driver who's ramming into more talented drivers. :embarrassed:Sometimes i overpush myself and crash into other drivers.

but anyway i can get what you're trying to say,you maybe have convinced me to check some online rooms in future.
@dddsprayshop has done the same for the drifting events and i'm thankfull for that.:cheers:
You guys have already helped me a lot with your tips and i wanna thank you again for that.
i've improved a lot over last year,but still i'm not a very talented racer (i wish i was:(),just doing my best.

Let's put a twist to it shall we?

Gather some guys from here and create a private lobby so you can hone your skills further? Would that work? I can't see anyone here judging you if you were to accidentaly bump us.

Just an idea.

Let's put a twist to it shall we?

Gather some guys from here and create a private lobby so you can hone your skills further? Would that work? I can't see anyone here judging you if you were to accidentaly bump us.

Just an idea.

great idea,but not today ;)
i'll come online soon but i've got a tune to try out.
when i'm ready to do it,i'll leave a message somewhere ;)

it's like JCS says , if you drive only with friends sometime it happen to touch another car, it's no problem, just let the car,what you have kicked out, pass you and it's ok. this is happen to everybody here and nobody is angry

Back