Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@shaunm80 @chrisspeed281 to get your login bonus up to 5 days in a few hours you have to go to the settings date/time time zone as change to closest to midnight in the 11pm hour log back into the game and play till the system says your time is 1201/0001 than got back to the main menu for the game let it register your game, change cars let it save then repeat the above steps just advance one time zone

Edit; forgot to mention get the login for your current zone first then start changing your time zone on the machine .

Last edited:
@shaunm80 @chrisspeed281 to get your login bonus up to 5 days in a few hours you have to go to the settings date/time time zone as change to closest to midnight in the 11pm hour log back into the game and play till the system says your time is 1201/0001 than got back to the main menu for the game let it register your game, change cars let it save then repeat the above steps just advance one time zone.
Thanks for your Reply but the last thing i need is the online bonus :lol: i'm credits billionaire

In Project Cars tuning takes a long time, and that's my worry about this game.
there are only a few more options (tyres pressure , weight balance to left or right ..) but as i remember the cars work fine with the original settings . The races are more difficult to win even at the beginner level . i had this game on my pc but i got problems with my graphic card

there are only a few more options (tyres pressure , weight balance to left or right ..) but as i remember the cars work fine with the original settings . The races are more difficult to win even at the beginner level . i had this game on my pc but i got problems with my graphic card
I don't really know what to do about Project Cars, but my brain tells me to wait for GT Sports which I might do because I only play one type of racing game now for the past few years and that is only Gran Turismo games 👍.

I am now 2.1 seconds behind 1st place on the Nurburgring now. I found the key to success (for myself anyway). It is called SRF ON. :) Im ashamed but if this gets the monkey of my back and get the paint chip. Ill not worry as much if I don't come in first place again. Time to get that first place now I realise this is the key.
Give me a help abou what car u use,and tune for that,am best do 7.31 or 7.32,rx 7 is great but am lack on top speed and lose about 6 to 8 seconds on last straight.Tnx

Huh?! What car are we talking about here?
NSX Stealth Model,amd i need help 4 new seasonal on Nordshielfe,am stuc 2 sec from gold in RX 7,Mc Laren spin me off,so i need new ride with greater handling and bigger top speed cause on last straight I lose 8 sec and cant achieve gold.

I don't really know what to do about Project Cars, but my brain tells me to wait for GT Sports which I might do because I only play one type of racing game now for the past few years and that is only Gran Turismo games 👍.
Well, from my understanding, Project Cars 2 is being worked on but when it's due for release who knows.
The last 10 or more games I've bought have been racing 'simulators' of some type except for Red Dead Redemption.
I'd wait for many reviews of both games & be absolutely sure I was making the right choice before opening my wallet.
The days of me putting down a deposit & counting down the days to release are over.

The 10Lap survival seasonal was done using 2 cars.

First, the base model Mclaren F1 koukusai. Made for an easy win with a start on intermediates and pitting around lap 7 and going for RH compound tires and a splash of fuel. Close to a minute lead on the 2nd place holder.

Second car I used was the prototype R18.

Even easier of a win, but not as much of a lead as with the Mclaren.

Still fun though.

Watching the replay of my 7:09.811 lap around the green hell. I must've been in "the zone". Try as I might, I simply can't improve on it.

Believe me, I've tried. So I'm just gonna call it a day and go on to the other events.

Have a great day my fellow grease monkeys.
We have not many options for our alpine.so it´all up on driving skills ,

We have not many options for our alpine.so it´all up on driving skills ,

I couldn't have said it any better myself, my Scandinavian neighbor.

this is the reason I keep coming back to this wonderful thread, it's filled with awesome people who share the same ideals.

I'm proud to be a part of this group of people who are down to earth and share tips and tricks on how to get things done.

I'm an Exeter tune guy.

I couldn't have said it any better myself, my Scandinavian neighbor.

this is the reason I keep coming back to this wonderful thread, it's filled with awesome people who share the same ideals.

I'm proud to be a part of this group of people who are down to earth and share tips and tricks on how to get things done.

I'm an Exeter tune guy.
Your tunes makes me almost pro driver

Back