Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Green Hell was killing me yesterday & today...made a couple more changes to shaunm80's tune to suit me:

Rear DF to 250, Mid Range Turbo & a 35:65 split...this got me a 7:18.197. I love this car Shaun!! đź‘Ť I might be able to squeeze a bit more time out of this TT but I don't think I can get under 7 minutes...

The top 10 drivers are so fast...:bowdown:
What car did you use for it?

Sorry...below is the OP.

Non-Racing and Tuned Car Single Lap Time Trial:

I decided to pull out the Tommykaira ZZII '00 from my garage with Shaunm80's tune on it for this TT. I was only 7 seconds behind the gold time after a couple of laps. I took a short break and tried again but this time I kept sliding off the track...I had at least 30 resets! I started to think that the car wasn't slowing down enough with my "tap" of the brakes and decided to change the brake balance to 7/7.

The next lap felt much better and I was keeping in front of my ghost to post a Gold time of 7:26.484...đź‘Ť

Thanks again Shaun! :bowdown:

So, just unpack my new PS4 with Driveclub and i'm courios how it works :)

CameraZOOM-20160104110314290.jpg

Yes , you are right , the graphics are great and i like the grip of the cars without aids . now i have to buy a Playstation plus credits
You can get a lot of great games with that membership. 80% of my ps4 games at from PlayStation plus membership. You can also get great discounts on new games like starwars and gta5 at the moment too.

You can get a lot of great games with that membership. 80% of my ps4 games at from PlayStation plus membership. You can also get great discounts on new games like starwars and gta5 at the moment too.
now i got one year membership but to be honest , i only play Car race games so my next game will be Project Cars :)

now i got one year membership but to be honest , i only play Car race games so my next game will be Project Cars :)
Rocket League :) A car football game which is great fun. It would be nice to have a match with friends rather than people I don't know.

Back