Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Toyota Wedsport Celica '03

548PP
398 BHP
1050kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
75/75
18.15/17.70
6/4
5/6
2/4
1.6/1.2
-0.05/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.670
2nd 2.122
3rd 1.693
4th 1.394
5th 1.185
6th 1.024
Set final gear to 3.590

FC LSD
12/15/10

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 3

Downforce
F/R
350/550

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 492148
View attachment 492147
View attachment 492149

did some mileage with this one today.
was surprised in positve way,handles very well,very stabile on the brakes.đź‘Ť
suited for people who like braking late.

Happy New Year Everybody :cheers:

speedometer-date-year-realistic-illustration-vector-happy-new-57277576.jpg

Non-Racing and Tuned Car Single Lap Time Trial:

I decided to pull out the Tommykaira ZZII '00 from my garage with Shaunm80's tune on it for this TT. I was only 7 seconds behind the gold time after a couple of laps. I took a short break and tried again but this time I kept sliding off the track...I had at least 30 resets! I started to think that the car wasn't slowing down enough with my "tap" of the brakes and decided to change the brake balance to 7/7.

The next lap felt much better and I was keeping in front of my ghost to post a Gold time of 7:26.484...đź‘Ť

Thanks again Shaun! :bowdown:

that is the only weight I havn.´t tryede on it yet . maybe thats works to my driving style, hehehehe

I felt that the stock setting was far too stiff for the setup, which made me slide across the apex. This ammount of weight makes the suspension have a bit more roll to it and thus makes for more stable corner entries. At least in my hands.

So give that a try and see what you make of it.

Back home after a nice christmas and new year break. Playstation Plus Membership renewed and almost purchased Star Wars on the PS4 as it was half price but then I realised I wouldn't have that much time to play it so I left the playstation store alone. Thanks for keeping the place running whilst I was away and great job by @chrisspeed281 with the seasonal updating.

I will scan through all the messages and see if there is anything that needs answering later on. :) Happy new year to you all and hope you all had a good one.

Back home after a nice christmas and new year break. Playstation Plus Membership renewed and almost purchased Star Wars on the PS4 as it was half price but then I realised I wouldn't have that much time to play it so I left the playstation store alone. Thanks for keeping the place running whilst I was away and great job by @chrisspeed281 with the seasonal updating.

I will scan through all the messages and see if there is anything that needs answering later on. :) Happy new year to you all and hope you all had a good one.
Always at your Service :)

Now that I am back on my laptop, I have managed to update the results of the last FITT event held by @DolHaus. I am very happy to say that one of my entries won its group in both lap time and driver choice. It also recorded the quickest lap by the testers too which was a bonus on top of everything. It took me a while but I finally got an overall win in FITT. Hopefully it is a good omen for future FITT events. :)

For the full results of my FITT entries, the post is here.

Green Hell was killing me yesterday & today...made a couple more changes to shaunm80's tune to suit me:

Rear DF to 250, Mid Range Turbo & a 35:65 split...this got me a 7:18.197. I love this car Shaun!! đź‘Ť I might be able to squeeze a bit more time out of this TT but I don't think I can get under 7 minutes...

The top 10 drivers are so fast...:bowdown:

Back