Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
not yet but a Exeter GT Club sounds very good :) i think Hall will join us also. yesterday i have disabled message during a race because i really don't need to see the pop up " Soren Jaquett is faster than you" :lol:
Is that Exeter GT on GT6 or on Driver Club ?.

You have been sent a invite already for when you get your internet set up with DC. :)
Thanks Shaun I will, I still got to make up another rig so I can put my G29 wheel on it to play the PS4 and Driver Club, and then I will put my G27 back on the other rig to my PS3 to play GT6 but it will be soon I hope. I will let you know when I get connected to the PS4 👍.

Thanks Shaun I will, I still got to make up another rig so I can put my G29 wheel on it to play the PS4 and Driver Club, and then I will put my G27 back on the other rig to my PS3 to play GT6 but it will be soon I hope. I will let you know when I get connected to the PS4 👍.
sounds like you are busy 👍

Invite for Exeter GT Club on DC has been sent to @Chrisspeed and @Soren Jacquet.

If anyone else (@hall90) buys this game, let me know and I will send you a club invite. :) Looking for Exeter GT members for some good coop work levelling up and some multiplayer races. :)
I accept it later when I start the PS4 up .

@shaunm80 so is it done member of Exeter Gt

danm I´m close to butta me up in the challenge Time trial in driverclub in Exter Gt need only 0.800 more the 1st place

Exter GT Club In Time trial with Audi RS 5 Coupe time 3:30.367 sec and 1st place

sprint challange now place 40

sprint challange now place 33

Holy BIM BAM place 20 now

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a chat room. There's no need for a sextuple septuple post: use the Edit button.

As the moderator has mentioned, try to keep on topic and not flooding the thread with one line updates. I am all for conversation and friendly chat between members but the moderators will intervene when this thread is used incorrectly. A friendly request from me is to think about what you post and ensure it meets the rules of this forum.

I try to keep the double posting to an absolute minimum, but sometimes it happens.

I've been doing alot of online drifting the last couple of months since i find that more to my liking when it comes to online events.

Yesterday turned out to be an interesting day to say the least. Used my usual suspects of drift cars and managed to get kicked from 5 lobbies. Did not drive like a mad man, kept it clean and used common sense. But some people still found reasons to kick me.

What those reasons were, i have no clue. Didn't get any feedback to why i was kicked.

I find it wierd to get booted off without any reason being put forth.

So, it looks like there's going to be less online action for me. unless i decide to create my own rooms, but even then people complain and throw fits.

Not sure how long i'll have the energy for this . It's quite draining.

Anywho.. Hope you guys are feeling well.

I try to keep the double posting to an absolute minimum, but sometimes it happens.

I've been doing alot of online drifting the last couple of months since i find that more to my liking when it comes to online events.

Yesterday turned out to be an interesting day to say the least. Used my usual suspects of drift cars and managed to get kicked from 5 lobbies. Did not drive like a mad man, kept it clean and used common sense. But some people still found reasons to kick me.

What those reasons were, i have no clue. Didn't get any feedback to why i was kicked.

So, it looks like there's going to be less online action for me. unless i decide to create my own rooms, but even then people complain and throw fits.

I have been doing quick match twice testing a couple of cars, but I will never go to do quick match races again, the races I have been in are not good drivers.

I have been doing quick match twice testing a couple of cars, but I will never go to do quick match races again, the races I have been in are not good drivers.

I tried it for the first time ever yesterday as well.. Safe to say i won't be doing that again either.. It was like "bumpercar simulator" ( a possible adon to Rollercoaster tycoon).

Mate if you were kicking butt and making the others jealous of your skill level, there's a perfectly good excuse to get shown the door with no explanation.

Mate if you were kicking butt and making the others jealous of your skill level, there's a perfectly good excuse to get shown the door with no explanation.

Are you saying you'd kick me if we were in a drift lobby and i happened to get higher scores than you?

I wasn't going "all in" so to speak. Just a relaxing session when all of a sudden i got the popup saying "You were kicked out". Sure, my scores were a smidge higher than the others, but i don't see that as a reason to be kicked.

If i were ramming and being a complete tool then yes, but if being polite and courteous lands you a boot to the rear i think that something is way off with the mindset of certain people.

Are you saying you'd kick me if we were in a drift lobby and i happened to get higher scores than you?

I wasn't going "all in" so to speak. Just a relaxing session when all of a sudden i got the popup saying "You were kicked out". Sure, my scores were a smidge higher than the others, but i don't see that as a reason to be kicked.

If i were ramming and being a complete tool then yes, but if being polite and courteous lands you a boot to the rear i think that something is way off with the mindset of certain people.
Mate I'm sorry. I was being totally sarcastic about it.
I love good strong competition so you'd be safe in my lobby.

That's good.
Probably something to do with my dark mood.

Dark mood?

Is this you?

warface_nope.jpg

Back