Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
i think i have to start up my PS3 one day before the new Seasonals come out to get the feeling for the accustomed less grip at GT6 :)
Playing Drive Club does give you a sense of extraordinary grip that doesn't exist in GT6. I am quite quick to adjust between the two games but it goes to show that PD did not give much love to certain brands of cars such as the RUF. RUF cars in GT6 are not great stock but are a hoot to drive in DC.

Soren.. Be careful when double posting for the same subject of conversation. :) The moderators frown upon that somewhat. :) Glad your at level 50 finally, keep going as there are a lot more levels to go. Also, Did you buy the season pass for DC? someone in the club is able to race cars that are DLC only.

Soren.. Be careful when double posting for the same subject of conversation. :) The moderators frown upon that somewhat. :) Glad your at level 50 finally, keep going as there are a lot more levels to go. Also, Did you buy the season pass for DC? someone in the club is able to race cars that are DLC only.
uggg forgot that .... season pass no have not bought it

How comes you improved your level from 24 to 50 so quickly ? i finished a few events successful yesterday and reached level 45 from 42 ? anyway your times are very fast at DC 👍
I think Soren was saying that the club was level 24 and his personal level was 50. I remember seeing Soren at mid thirties level a few days ago, so he must have had a few days completing lots of tour events. :)

I think Soren was saying that the club was level 24 and his personal level was 50. I remember seeing Soren at mid thirties level a few days ago, so he must have had a few days completing lots of tour events. :)
Thank you, i understand it now, i think when i have level 50 i will start with Project Cars. For me as a old school driver it's good to do normal races , no drift events, original tracks and a not so social career mode :) but the career will start with my unliked Karts :indiff:

Thank you, i understand it now, i think when i have level 50 i will start with Project Cars. For me as a old school driver it's good to do normal races , no drift events, original tracks and a not so social career mode :) but the career will start with my unliked Karts :indiff:
Hopefully Project Cars will make the karts easier to drive at the limit unlike PD who make them seemingly impossible at times. :)

Hopefully Project Cars will make the karts easier to drive at the limit unlike PD who make them seemingly impossible at times. :)
This would be good but i have read now you have the choice to skip the Karts and start with the Renault Clio Cup. btw this is how a tune looks at Project Car

Unbenannt.JPG

This would be good but i have read now you have the choice to skip the Karts and start with the Renault Clio Cup. btw this is how a tune looks at Project Car

View attachment 499978
I am glad I did not get PC after seeing that picture and it looks like it may take you a long time tuning. I have not had a chance to play DC or connected my PS4 to the internet yet, and Chris you talk about level in Driver Club and what does it mean ?.

I am glad I did not get PC after seeing that picture and it looks like it may take you a long time tuning. I have not had a chance to play DC or connected my PS4 to the internet yet, and Chris you talk about level in Driver Club and what does it mean ?.
It is like an RPG levelling up system. The more points you amass through the various tours, events and driver accolades, the greater the level you become. These levels unlock new cars that you can drive and have access to in your garage.

Edit: You have access to 5 other cars already through Exeter GT Club as the club level has unlocked them already for all members.

It is like an RPG levelling up system. The more points you amass through the various tours, events and driver accolades, the greater the level you become. These levels unlock new cars that you can drive and have access to in your garage.
Many thanks for that, I have to do something about it this week, because it looks like I am missing out on all the fun with you guy's.

It would be good to see you at Drive Club , it makes fun to drive there and on thursday i'm back at GT6 for the new Seasonals and when GT Sport comes out we will have fun again , i'm sure

It looks like I will have the PS4 connected to the internet tomorrow night, I think the fun is gone out of GT6 which is a shame.
We still have FITT competitions and I will work on new tunes when I have the time, until a tuneable version of Gran Turismo comes out on the PS4. Seasonal events are okay but I do wish they had "more" seasonal A Spec races for us to get our teeth into.

We still have FITT competitions and I will work on new tunes when I have the time, until a tuneable version of Gran Turismo comes out on the PS4. Seasonal events are okay but I do wish they had "more" seasonal A Spec races for us to get our teeth into.
I agree with you on more seasonal A Spec races, because I have hundreds of your tunes in my garage and I will not use well over half of them.

A-spec Seasonal are a must , it can entertain you longer than TT's because you can try out many cars and tunes , i absolutely don't understand why they don't give us more Events to keep GT6 alive .

I have been playing Project Cars for a couple of months now and as stated the out of the box cars are tuned very well, however, the FFB for each car must be tuned in order to get the most out of the car. The last two columns on the Praiano tune sheet shows some of those settings. The second from the right shows the G29 settings for the game and need only be set once. The last column is for that particular car. There are more aggressive and extensive setting available. Once the car is set to your liking some of the other tunes, like Final Gear, fuel load, tire pressure, can be dealt with. As with GT6 spring rate plus others may become noticed and the adjustments can be made.

I think Soren was saying that the club was level 24 and his personal level was 50. I remember seeing Soren at mid thirties level a few days ago, so he must have had a few days completing lots of tour events. :)[/QUOTE
Your quit right club 24 and m personal level 50 but both is has been improvede.

How comes you improved your level from 24 to 50 so quickly ? i finished a few events successful yesterday and reached level 45 from 42 ? anyway your times are very fast at DC 👍
Thanks m friend rember I use m DS pad because I have not go my Thrusmaster T300 yet

Hey Shaun where can I find the friend lists on the PS4. I just put in Driver Club in my PS4, and I can not play for 4 hours and then the Install so it might be a long time before I can play the game.

Edit: I have found my friends list :).

Last edited:
Back