Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
If I buy the Season Pass for Drive Club I get all the cars and events, so they are unlock or what I don't understand Chris can you give me more information.
You need to have a look at the Playstore and go to Driveclub add on's and download everything you can get for free but to unlock every car you need to level up your Status . maybe @shaunm80 can describe it better because my head start smoking when i write so much in English :)

Edit : i would like to say so many things but i'm not able to do this in English

Last edited:
I've taken a step up in drifting. I went online as usual in order to find a decent lobby. Stumbled upon one that was hosted by an awsome and friendly dude. First thing i noticed upon entry was that abs was not allowed, so i was about to leave. But then i thought, why not give it a go. the worst that could happen is that it all goes to ****.

So i did. Put in 3-4 laps of this relative short track. The host had only just created the track about an hour or so before i entered so i was the first one besides him driving on that track.

He had posted a 47k run as a first baseline score. Now here comes i who's never run a drift event without abs and posts a 37k...

From there on i kept improving my score until at last i slammed in an 81.9k run.

Safe to say i was happy is an understatement.

I must've been in "the zone" last night.

Anyway, thats enough about me. How are you awesome guys doing?

I've taken a step up in drifting. I went online as usual in order to find a decent lobby. Stumbled upon one that was hosted by an awsome and friendly dude. First thing i noticed upon entry was that abs was not allowed, so i was about to leave. But then i thought, why not give it a go. the worst that could happen is that it all goes to ****.

So i did. Put in 3-4 laps of this relative short track. The host had only just created the track about an hour or so before i entered so i was the first one besides him driving on that track.

He had posted a 47k run as a first baseline score. Now here comes i who's never run a drift event without abs and posts a 37k...

From there on i kept improving my score until at last i slammed in an 81.9k run.

Safe to say i was happy is an understatement.

I must've been in "the zone" last night.

Anyway, thats enough about me. How are you awesome guys doing?
I'm doing good ,thank's , So you got 81700 Points at a relative short track ? I'm speakless, mate :eek:

You need to have a look at the Playstore and go to Driveclub add on's and download everything you can get for free but to unlock every car you need to level up your Status . maybe @shaunm80 can describe it better because my head start smoking when i write so much in English :)

Edit : i would like to say so many things but i'm not able to do this in English
No problem, when the download & install finishes I go to the store and buy everything I can for DC :).

No problem, when the download & install finishes I go to the store and buy everything I can for DC :).
Just buy the season pass alone. That will give you access to all the events and all DLC cars. You gain other cars such as LaFerrari when you reach Level 6 Ferrari driver.

Chris is right, you open up events and the cars you can drive by levelling up through the DC game. It won't be boring in the slightest though as you will have a lot of events to drive and a lot of cars to get use to. :)

Just buy the season pass alone. That will give you access to all the events and all DLC cars. You gain other cars such as LaFerrari when you reach Level 6 Ferrari driver.

Chris is right, you open up events and the cars you can drive by levelling up through the DC game. It won't be boring in the slightest though as you will have a lot of events to drive and a lot of cars to get use to. :)
Many thanks for that Shaun, in a few hours I will be racing I hope and I will click on your club invite that you have sent me :cheers:.

Many thanks for that Shaun, in a few hours I will be racing I hope and I will click on your club invite that you have sent me :cheers:.
Do that before you start racing. Every race or event you do counts towards the club stats. :) Having a level 1 starter is great news for the club as you will rattle off some of the hot hatch accolades that I rarely drive these days. :)

I can not use my wheel on Driverclub I have to use the controller, because I have not use a controller for 2 and a half years dam.
Thats not too bad to be honest. The PS4 controller is pretty good for DC so you shouldn't have too many issues for tho game. You can always save up for a new wheel for GT7 when it comes out. I think you will be surprised at the fun this game is with a pad.

Thats not too bad to be honest. The PS4 controller is pretty good for DC so you shouldn't have too many issues for tho game. You can always save up for a new wheel for GT7 when it comes out. I think you will be surprised at the fun this game is with a pad.
I already have a G29 for my PS3 & 4 when I can use it and it a shame I can not use a G29 for DC, and the controller for PS4 is very good and I just have to get use to it.

I already have a G29 for my PS3 & 4 when I can use it and it a shame I can not use a G29 for DC, and the controller for PS4 is very good and I just have to get use to it.

That's a real disappointment that the G29 does not work... I thought it was going to be the new "must have" wheel for the PS4 as it was actually supported by the system... Yet another reason to add to the long list of reasons why I have not upgraded to a PS4 yet... Maybe it'll be supported in a later patch... :cheers:

That's a real disappointment that the G29 does not work... I thought it was going to be the new "must have" wheel for the PS4 as it was actually supported by the system... Yet another reason to add to the long list of reasons why I have not upgraded to a PS4 yet... Maybe it'll be supported in a later patch... :cheers:
I thought too all the racing games on PS4 will be supported by the G29 wheel, this why I got a PS4 and Driverclub so I could use a wheel. I should have done some research before I got the 2 things, the good thing I have a PS4 for GT Sports when it comes out :).

I thought too all the racing games on PS4 will be supported by the G29 wheel, this why I got a PS4 and Driverclub so I could use a wheel. I should have done some research before I got the 2 things, the good thing I have a PS4 for GT Sports when it comes out :).

Unfortunately I'll probably have to wait for GT7 as buying a new wheel and a PS4 is still way too much of an investment for me at this time... Unless I win this 1.3 Billion dollar lotto on Wednesday! :lol: :cheers:

Yes, the PS4 contoller is a nice thing . it has a inbuild speaker aswell . yesterday i have played Project Cars the first time and the Pit Radio comes via Controller . I scared myself when it happen the first time :lol:

I have got the club invite okay, I click on it last night before I won the first race. I am still getting use to the game setup. If I need help finding things in the Menu I will let you know.
I only asked as I don't see you in the club members. :) I don't think you will need any help with menus for DC. It is a very easy game to navigate around. Hope to see you on the member list soon.

FITT RUF Challenge

RUF Image Main.jpg

RUF Old School Class

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87

550PP
535 BHP
1100kgs
Weight Distribution 43:57

Car paint scheme
Body Colour - GT METALLIC 007-W
Brake Calipers – GT METALLIC 007-W

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Improved Body Rigidity Installed

Standard Wheel Size – American Racing VINTAGE TORQ THRUST

FC Suspension
F/R
90/100
8.00/12.00
7/6
5/7
2/5
0.6/1.0
-0.08/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.425
2nd 1.872
3rd 1.501
4th 1.221
5th 1.017
6th 0.875
Set final gear to 3.610

FC LSD
8/10/24
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 99.3%
Engine Tuning Stage 2

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Ballast - Set 36kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 only as per FITT regulations

YB87Img1.jpg

YB87Img2.jpg

YB87Img3.jpg

Last edited:
RUF Supersport Class

RUF RGT ‘00

560PP
539 BHP
1185kgs
Weight Distribution 44:56

Paint scheme
Body – Medium Purple Mica
Brake Calipers – Giallo Corona

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Standard wheel size – Rays 57Xtreme
Improve Body Rigidity Installed

FC Suspension
F/R
70/75
6.40/15.60
5/4
4/7
2/5
0.4/0.8
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 3.575
2nd 2.572
3rd 1.860
4th 1.421
5th 1.146
6th 0.965
Set final gear to 3.460

FC LSD
10/14/18
Triple Plate Clutch

Set power limiter to 97.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast – Set 33kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 only as per FITT regulations

RGT00Img1.jpg

RGT00Img2.jpg

RGT00Img3.jpg

Last edited:
Open Track Day Class

RUF CTR2 '96

Tuned in accordance with FITT rules stated here.

575PP
597 BHP
1226kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Rigidity Body Improvement Installed

Standard Size Rims - OZ Racing Botticelli III

Paint Colours
Body - Matte Light Green
Wheels - GT GUNMETAL 001-C
Brake Callipers - Spirited Green Metallic

FC Suspension
F/R
90/94
7.70/13.00
5/8
6/6
3/4
0.6/0.4
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default once power parts added)
Set final gear to 4.500
Set max speed to 199mph
1st 2.981
2nd 1.870
3rd 1.302
4th 0.974
5th 0.785
6th 0.676
Set final gear to 4.030
(Tuned for Suzuka 2014 track)

FC LSD
F/R
10/14
12/18
8/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Torq Dist Centre Diff

F/R
36:64

Set power limiter to 95.0%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)

Ballast - Set 31kgs to Position 0

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

This is my FITT RUF Challenge entry for the CTR2. It is tuned at Suzuka 2014 and designed to be easy to drive. I look forward to seeing what you all make of it.

Suzuka Circuit 2014.jpg

Suzuka Circuit 2014_1.jpg

Suzuka Circuit 2014_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back