Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Flashing Light Edition)

600PP
702 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Other - Part A

Standard Size Rims - RAYS 57Xtreme

FC Suspension
F/R
102/108
9.00/11.80
5/5
5/6
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.254
2nd 2.524
3rd 2.059
4th 1.708
5th 1.451
6th 1.262
7th 1.125
Set final gear to 3.050
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
12/15/14
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 93.5%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Ballast - Set 18kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

A Slightly less powerful 600PP SS version but it comes with flashing lights and has more rear end rotation. Not as stable but potentially faster than the safe version in the right hands. Enjoy :)

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Last edited:
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Flashing Light Edition)

550PP
504 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Other - Part A

Standard Size Rims - RAYS 57Xtreme

FC Suspension
F/R
102/108
9.00/11.50
5/5
4/6
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.205
2nd 2.544
3rd 2.064
4th 1.715
5th 1.457
6th 1.264
7th 1.125
Set final gear to 3.160
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
14/16/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 92.2%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

A well balanced, quick M4 with flashing lights.. What else do you need in life? :)

Apricot Hill Raceway.jpg

Apricot Hill Raceway_1.jpg

Last edited:
That is the M Performance Edition finished off now. A lot of choice for this car with different driving styles available. When I get the chance, I will look at finishing off the 600PP M4 Coupe version but that should be it for the M4 series. The tunes I've released will cover 500PP SH to 600PP SS. Should be a tune somewhere in here which will be good for a large number of seasonal events.

I thank you
That is the M Performance Edition finished off now. A lot of choice for this car with different driving styles available. When I get the chance, I will look at finishing off the 600PP M4 Coupe version but that should be it for the M4 series. The tunes I've released will cover 500PP SH to 600PP SS. Should be a tune somewhere in here which will be good for a large number of seasonal events.

Thank you for everything all the way from snowy Buffalo

I only did ten laps and the car seem pretty good to me , it was easy enough to drive , the rear grip was very controllable , I got into the mid 2.minute 4's, although I have'nt had anything to compare it to and don't drive Silverstone that often .
The '03 had the exact settings as the '06 , I bought it by mistake and didn't realise until the pp and hp didn't match.

Ferrari 599 '06 (Drift Setup)

600PP
836 BHP
1300kgs
Weight Dist 49:51

Comfort Hard Tyres

2WD Normal Car Drift T Gold! 👍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Drift Setup)

550PP
507 BHP
1250kgs

Comfort Hard Tyres

BMW M4 Coupé DT Easy Gold! 👍

A great drift machine, very easy to control... :)

Last edited:
I only did ten laps and the car seem pretty good to me , it was easy enough to drive , the rear grip was very controllable , I got into the mid 2.minute 4's, although I have'nt had anything to compare it to and don't drive Silverstone that often .
The '03 had the exact settings as the '06 , I bought it by mistake and didn't realise until the pp and hp didn't match.
You are on pace with me with 2.04s around Silverstone then. Good effort :) I shall investigate the '03 version at some point and see what that does to my time.

Hey Shaun ! Thanks for your BMW M4 Performance Tunes. I think for this Car 550 PP is the best range and it works well for my BMW M4 Road Car with the BMW Race Car look :)

View attachment 259465
The best thing about the two M4 versions is that they appear to be interchangeable. Find a setup you like on one car, it will work on the other. A win win in my book. Thats one reason I've made lots of different versions that have slightly different handling characteristics.

2WD Normal Car Drift T Gold! 👍

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BMW M4 Coupé DT Easy Gold! 👍

A great drift machine, very easy to control... :)

I agree about the BMW M4 being a great drift machine. Got me gold on the first attempt. Lovely car all round. I shall add the Fezza to the list of 2wd winners. I love that drift car, ultimate in car control whilst going sideways.

I got r done with the Yellowhat YMS Supra!

I am a little confused. Did I tune this car and not realise? I don't recall this car being tuned up by myself as yet. Glad the car get you gold though, always good to find new good cars at that level :)

Normal BMW M4 Coupe (600PP SS) version is starting to take shape.. This is one suave looking car, looks nearly as good as a Aston Martin DB9. :) Hopefully, I can finish off these tunes a little later but I think you will like the end result.

Hey @shaunm80

I must commend you on your recent BMW M4 tunes.. The sheer ammount of fun i've had with them is simply amazing.

The different version are just like a mood ring.

500pp SS/SH: Is for when you feel calm and collected and just wanna fart around a track in style.:cool:

550pp SS: When you're happy and just wanna have some good 'ol fun and post solid times against other cars in the same pp bracket that should in theory be faster than you.:sly:

600pp SS: For when you might have a bad day and just wanna make others choke on your exhaust fumes and occasional tyre molecules.:mischievous:

The drift tune.. Oh boy.. That one is for when you have the sudden urge of being Lord Lucifer himself. The level of joy this thing provides is beyond me. I equipped mine with the lightbar just because me, combined with that car equals a fast moving hazard to which there is no comparison to..:mad:

Thanks yet again for providing me with these excellent tunes. You nailed it with these ones.

:gtpflag::cheers::cheers::gtpflag:

BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Drift Setup)

550PP
507 BHP
1250kgs

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
5.75/7.75
5/5
4/5
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.20/0.35

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.094
2nd 2.425
3rd 1.987
4th 1.650
5th 1.407
6th 1.221
7th 1.086
Set final gear to 4.400

FC LSD
5/50/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

View attachment 258388
View attachment 258387
View attachment 258386

Thank you for the drift setup for this car. this is the first car that I have drifted with & got the silver. still unsure drifting... but for the first time, this was very cool. thanks again, cheers.. tc.

I thank you

Thank you for everything all the way from snowy Buffalo
I saw Buffalo on the TV the other day. Its snow place to go right now by the looks of it :)

Thank you for the drift setup for this car. this is the first car that I have drifted with & got the silver. still unsure drifting... but for the first time, this was very cool. thanks again, cheers.. tc.

Keep practicing with the drift cars, the events do get easier the more you try them out. Well done on getting silver though, a very good start :)

Hey @shaunm80

I must commend you on your recent BMW M4 tunes.. The sheer ammount of fun i've had with them is simply amazing.

The different version are just like a mood ring.

500pp SS/SH: Is for when you feel calm and collected and just wanna fart around a track in style.:cool:

550pp SS: When you're happy and just wanna have some good 'ol fun and post solid times against other cars in the same pp bracket that should in theory be faster than you.:sly:

600pp SS: For when you might have a bad day and just wanna make others choke on your exhaust fumes and occasional tyre molecules.:mischievous:

The drift tune.. Oh boy.. That one is for when you have the sudden urge of being Lord Lucifer himself. The level of joy this thing provides is beyond me. I equipped mine with the lightbar just because me, combined with that car equals a fast moving hazard to which there is no comparison to..:mad:

Thanks yet again for providing me with these excellent tunes. You nailed it with these ones.

:gtpflag::cheers::cheers::gtpflag:

Thanks. I try to make these cars handle as good as they look. I think that you will appreciate my latest 2 additions to the M4 collection when they are finished off. Both 600PP versions but with different component parts which should make this car useful at multiple tracks.

BMW M4 Coupe (Drift Setup)
(Painted in Tungsten Silver)

600PP
704 BHP
1250kgs

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Rear Wings - Custom Wing Type A
Other - Part A

Standard Size Rims - Rays RE30 (Painted Crystal Laurit Silver)

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
5.75/8.00
5/5
4/5
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.18/0.28

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.131
2nd 2.494
3rd 2.015
4th 1.665
5th 1.418
6th 1.237
7th 1.099
Set final gear to 4.590

FC LSD
5/50/5
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Downforce set to 8
Ballast - Set 13kgs to Posiition 50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

A very good drift tune, easy to control and capable of massive points in the right hands.

Circuito de Madrid.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_1.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_2.jpg

Last edited:
BMW M4 Coupe

600PP
704 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Other - Part A

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
8.80/11.50
6/7
5/5
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.131
2nd 2.466
3rd 1.989
4th 1.654
5th 1.412
6th 1.232
7th 1.099
Set final gear to 2.950

FC LSD
12/15/18
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 99.4%
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Downforce set to 15

The rear end is slightly loose and has a tendency to slide around just before and just after a corner entry/exit. It is very controllable and has been deliberately left in to assist with rotation and steering input. It may feel strange at first but after a few goes, you will find confidence in it and start to find better and quicker corner entry techniques with this variation. As always, any feedback on this experimental technique is always welcome. :)

Last edited:
BMW M4 Coupe

600PP
741 BHP
1250kgs

Sports Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Aero Kit Type B
Other - Part A

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
9.10/11.65
6/6
5/7
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.056
2nd 2.424
3rd 1.947
4th 1.606
5th 1.364
6th 1.194
7th 1.073
Set final gear to 3.125

FC LSD
12/15/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Exhaust
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Bonnet

Downforce set to 16

This M4 coupe comes installed with a High RPM Range turbo kit which makes it faster on circuits with lots of straights and fast flowing sections. It suffers with slight understeer in some low speed corners but this is offset by the increase in BHP and acceleration from 3rd gear upwards. Not too much different in feel to the Mid RPM range turbo kit but it will try and step out at times. This is easy enough to control and will rarely spin around on you. Enjoy :)

Last edited:
As they say in the cartoon. Thats all folks! At least for the M4's anyway. A lot of variations and PP choices to utilise. I hope that you enjoy driving these ultimate driving machines as much as I have enjoyed creating them. I have no particular favourite among them, they each have a purpose and should be interchangeable between M4 models.

Its nearly time for the Formula 1 qualifying for the last race of the season. Come on Lewis, you can do it. Snatch pole from the cheating german and then we can celebrate yet another brit becoming a world champion. :)

Anyone know what's up with Badger ? Nothing heard from him since weeks :confused: I wrote him a message at the PS3 but no reaction
I have no idea either. I hope that he's okay. I don't want to speculate on what is possibly going on with Badger as his end. Be good to see him back but I just hope that its nothing too serious that is keeping him from chatting on here.

@Badger66 - Let us know how your doing, if you don't have the time for GTPlanet anymore, thats cool, we all have lives outside of this forum, just worried about you at the moment.

Your friends over at Exeter GT Tuning.

Not sure if you all got my Club invite. I have created a club in the communities section called "Exeter GT Tuning" which anyone who uses Exeter GT Tunes is able to join. I don't know how it works entirely yet but I shall investigate at a later date. If anyone wants to join, you will have to search for it in the club section and I think I should be able to accept requests.

Not sure if you all got my Club invite. I have created a club in the communities section called "Exeter GT Tuning" which anyone who uses Exeter GT Tunes is able to join. I don't know how it works entirely yet but I shall investigate at a later date. If anyone wants to join, you will have to search for it in the club section and I think I should be able to accept requests.

I got the invite. Sent you a message thanking for the invite.

Not sure how well it will work for others trying to look for it as i noticed you had set it as private. Not entirely sure it will show up in the search..

Thanks yet again.
:cheers:

I got the invite. Sent you a message thanking for the invite.

Not sure how well it will work for others trying to look for it as i noticed you had set it as private. Not entirely sure it will show up in the search..

Thanks yet again.
No problems. I will check PS3 messages later on. Just doing uni work at the moment. or trying too.... :) I hope you like the new M4 drift tune by the way, it got me a massive points increase so I moved up the ranking list (FL) i am in the top 5000 now with my score. Not bad for a guy with a old DS3 pad really.

No problems. I will check PS3 messages later on. Just doing uni work at the moment. or trying too.... :) I hope you like the new M4 drift tune by the way, it got me a massive points increase so I moved up the ranking list (FL) i am in the top 5000 now with my score. Not bad for a guy with a old DS3 pad really.

I'll have to take a closer look at that tune once i get in control of the tv.. hehe..

A funny thing happened yesterday. My fianceé noticed that i had done the Sierra time rally event 4 while she took a nap. She did not approve on that, so i decided to run it again with her watching it this time. I improved on my score(previous score:1,9mil points) but noticed that something was different about the car's handling. Took a quick look in the "driving options" tab and saw that TC was on. At this point i was quite annoyed to say the least. I can't stand by the result( 2,104.xxx) i got with that aid on,so went in and turned it off and restarted the race. I did improve yet again and this time it felt more satisfying knowing that the pesky TC was off.. Sitting at just shy off 2,2mil.

So to sum it all up. The missus and me were happy after that.

I'll have to take a closer look at that tune once i get in control of the tv.. hehe..

A funny thing happened yesterday. My fianceé noticed that i had done the Sierra time rally event 4 while she took a nap. She did not approve on that, so i decided to run it again with her watching it this time. I improved on my score(previous score:1,9mil points) but noticed that something was different about the car's handling. Took a quick look in the "driving options" tab and saw that TC was on. At this point i was quite annoyed to say the least. I can't stand by the result( 2,104.xxx) i got with that aid on,so went in and turned it off and restarted the race. I did improve yet again and this time it felt more satisfying knowing that the pesky TC was off.. Sitting at just shy off 2,2mil.

So to sum it all up. The missus and me were happy after that.

Nice to know your other half approves of your game playing. Two happy people and an improved score. a perfect recipe for a happy home if you ask me :)

Hope it's ok I join the club wedensday

[QUOTE =shaunm80, post: 10252770, member: 197477"]You can join anytime. I have no idea what this community club will mean in real life at the moment, but the more the merrier. Send me a FR request and ill send an invite.[/QUOTE]
Thanks I will do it later
I have now Tryede a lot of
Your Tunes and **** This old m

Nissan GT-R

* Setups are used as they are, if nothing is specified.
* No Aids, ABS: 1.
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) '99
500 PP | 388 BHP | Weight 1390 kg | Weight Distribution 52/48
Sports Hard Tyres
* Power Limiter: 450 PP

GT6 Seasonal | Beginners Non-Racing Car Challenge | Suzuka Circuit East Course | 450 PP | SH
Suzuka Circuit East Course_3.jpg

The Winning Overtake
Nissan GT-R Black Mask ‘07
550 PP | 487 BHP | 1409 kg | Weight Distribution 52:48
Sports Soft Tyres
* Power Limiter: 500 PP

GT6 Seasonal | Intermediate Non-Racing Car Challenge | Daytona Road Course | 500 PP | SS
Daytona Road Course_10.jpg

The Winning Overtake
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R '08
600 PP | 559 BHP | 1125 kg | Weight Distribution 49:51
Racing Hard Tyres
GT6 Seasonal | Expert Level Racing Car Challenge | Silverstone GP Circuit | 600 PP | RH
Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg

The Winning Overtake

As they say in the cartoon. Thats all folks! At least for the M4's anyway. A lot of variations and PP choices to utilise. I hope that you enjoy driving these ultimate driving machines as much as I have enjoyed creating them. I have no particular favourite among them, they each have a purpose and should be interchangeable between M4 models.

Its nearly time for the Formula 1 qualifying for the last race of the season. Come on Lewis, you can do it. Snatch pole from the cheating german and then we can celebrate yet another brit becoming a world champion. :)
Hey Shaun! Thanks for all the Beemer tunes, they all work very well so far 👍. I know you said you were done with these, but I was wondering if you could try a BMW M4 M Performance GT3 version with 600pp. I started my own tune but I feel like its missing something. It doesn't quite jump out of the corners like I expect it to :confused:, but its not too bad. 1:28.xx (1:30.xx average) at GP/D so far with room for improvement. I hope you can help! :cheers:

Back