Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
First order of business, Welcome back Shaun. Hope you've had an amazing time.

Don't worry Badger, you'll get the hang of it. It's not the easiest car out of the bunch to throw around at Spa, but if you can find a tune that works and the spots where time can be gained, i'm sure you'll nail it.

Being able to come on the power early out of the corners is pretty much the key to success here. As mentioned before i run with a praiano setup as my base tune. I've been tinkering with it to find the "sweet spot" and i feel i'm close to finding it.

Gonna have a few runs to see if i can get the wrinkles out.

Oh btw.. Chris.. What's your best time so far?

:cheers:

Ayrton Senna Lotus 97T '85

898PP
999 BHP
540kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Soft Tyres

NO Oil Change
Other Part B
Custom Wing Type A

FC Suspension
F/R
50/50
24.00/25.50
7/8
6/7
3/5
0.0/0.0
-0.02/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
7/8

FC Transmission
Set as default

FC LSD
15/22/28

Set power limiter to 100.0%
all power parts standard

Downforce
F/R
1200/1500

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.
Consistently sets sub 1.40 lap times at Silverstone GP Circuit.
(Tyre wear on front is faster than on the rear tyres)

View attachment 163630

Wicked Tune Shaun...your the Man:bowdown:

At last Gold with your Lotus on Spa Seasonal 31/07/14....Best lap Time 1.55.636:cheers:

I had already changed oil..so i had to add ballast 8kg....you get 898pp...1011bhp...weight 548kg and power 96.4% all other settings as tune:gtpflag:

Personal settings..

Brakes F7 R7
Auto Gearbox..224mph
Active Steering...Strong
TC...1
ASM...Off
ABS...3
CSS...7

So thanks again for this Awesome tune mate and thanks Chrisspeed281 for the Help:bowdown::bowdown:

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg

Smoking:)

Last edited:
First order of business, Welcome back Shaun. Hope you've had an amazing time.

Don't worry Badger, you'll get the hang of it. It's not the easiest car out of the bunch to throw around at Spa, but if you can find a tune that works and the spots where time can be gained, i'm sure you'll nail it.

Being able to come on the power early out of the corners is pretty much the key to success here. As mentioned before i run with a praiano setup as my base tune. I've been tinkering with it to find the "sweet spot" and i feel i'm close to finding it.

Gonna have a few runs to see if i can get the wrinkles out.

Oh btw.. Chris.. What's your best time so far?

You must be Psychic...lol
your'e right about getting the power on early out of the corners....there is a slight delay which loses you time.
cheers

I think i'm going to leave it.....i'm just glad to get it....it took me a long time...:lol: Have you made any improvement on your 1.49 yet... Which is a wicked time:)

Still sitting at 1:49:293 i'm afraid. I'm gonna have a go later on today to see if i can iron out the wrinkles i've encountered. A couple of entries and exits that needs to be cleaned up.

Does anyone have any advice for the 550 rally car super lap? Any good tunes to use? Thanks

Sorry mate...i didn't do that one....i think Chris did and it

I got Silver at the Rally Event with a very careful Ride. Driving on Eggs has nothing to do with real Rally Driving in my opinions. And Drifting was never my Thing. I'm waiting for the next Seasonals to come.

Hi Chris what Rally car did you use for this Seasonal

I can't find the post back along in this thread but someone mentioned an Audi LMP car they wanted tuning? was it an Audi R10 '06 or something? I have brought the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 car today and I will buy one more LMP car to tune up.

I can't find the post back along in this thread but someone mentioned an Audi LMP car they wanted tuning? was it an Audi R10 '06 or something? I have brought the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 car today and I will buy one more LMP car to tune up.

Here it is Shaun

I can't find a tune for the Audi R10 TDI '06 or Stealth Model..which i find a bit unusually? ?? Does anyone know of one please...cheers

Sounds like a job for our newly married mate & wizard of the toolbox Shaun.:D

Look's like nobody tuned this Car , i also searched and don't found a tune :confused:

Compared to the oil burning Peugeot, this thing ain't that fast in it's standard form. Only has a 5 speed gearbox and is slower around Le Mans.
Bought this in GT5 for the rain on the helmut visor experience. Gutted to say the least.

After what Pete said...it might be Risky or a Challenge....its up to you mate...if you do i will buy it and use your tune...thanks

Edit....i think the stealth one is better:)

just looked and found another LMP that hasn't been tuned also....the Audi R8 Audi playtsation Team ORECA 05....its up to you Buddy

Last edited:
Here it is Shaun

After what Pete said...it might be Risky or a Challenge....its up to you mate...if you do i will buy it and use your tune...thanks
I think the stealth model is better in speed than the normal version so ill give that a blast. I do aim to have all the stealth model collection at some point anyway. It can live with the Mazda 787B Stealth then.

My next batch of cars which I will be tuning up are;

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Aston Martin DP-100 VGT

These may take some time to publish as I am not about much this coming week but they will be published as soon as possible.

My next batch of cars which I will be tuning up are;

Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05
Suzuki GSX-R/4 '01
Aston Martin DP-100 VGT

These may take some time to publish as I am not about much this coming week but they will be published as soon as possible.

Nice one Shaun...looking forward to them:cheers:

As for the Lotus Seasonal....its Quite Hard.....Good luck mate:gtpflag:

The Senna Lotus Seasonal , Rally Car super Lap and Nissan VGT super Lap are very hard to make. The others are feasible. i always use TC and activ Steering when allowed because i'm not the one for no helps and stock Cars ;)

Last edited:
Good to see you back Shaun :D 👍
Thank you. Its a short lived return as I'm away next week for a few days looking for a flat in Bournemouth so i won't be around much next week.

The Senna Lotus Seasonal , Rally Car super Lap and Nissan VGT super Lap are very hard to make. The others are feasible
Your not kidding, I have got bronze in the Nissan VGT and still have the other two to do. I think I have got gold in most of the others now.

Last edited:
Audi TT Coupe 1.8T Quattro '00
400PP
193 BHP
Weight 1250kg
Weight Dist 52/48
Tyres Comfort Soft

FC Suspension
F/R
110/110
6.30/7.71
5/5
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.5
-0.06/-0.04

Brakes - Standard
5/3

FC Trans
set final gear to 4200
set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.598
2nd 2.047
3rd 1.632
4th 1.349
5th 1.137
6th 0.996
Set final gear to 3500

FC Mech LSD
F/R
8/10
10/14
5/8

Clutch - Twin Plate
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torq Dist Cent Diff
40:60

Reduce power limiter to 87.5
Do not change oil until run in.

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Ballast 93kg@position 50
Well balanced 400pp car with turbo already equipped.

View attachment 111844
set final gear to 4200
* Set final gear to 4500
Reduce power limiter to 87.5
* Reduce power limiter to 87.3

The Senna Lotus Seasonal , Rally Car super Lap and Nissan VGT super Lap are very hard to make. The others are feasible. i always use TC and activ Steering when allowed because i'm not the one for no helps and stock Cars ;)

Thanks for accepting my fr.. I managed to improve on my time with the Lotus. From a 1:49.293 down to a 1:48.076..

There might be a 1:47 in my future.

And thanks for wishing me luck Badger. It seems to have helped.

Back