Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 144 comments
My newest creation , Lambo Huracan Gr.4

Lambo.JPG

Sooooo......where tunes?

tick tock tick tock.......
Still trying to get a tune I am happy with... The McLaren 650S is 90% there but it has some instability when exiting corners I am trying to sort out.. Also, working long days and not having much spare time when I come home from work makes it difficult to put a lot of time into tuning.. I only plan on giving you guys the best I can produce so there will be no slap-dash tunes being published. :)

Still trying to get a tune I am happy with... The McLaren 650S is 90% there but it has some instability when exiting corners I am trying to sort out.. Also, working long days and not having much spare time when I come home from work makes it difficult to put a lot of time into tuning.. I only plan on giving you guys the best I can produce so there will be no slap-dash tunes being published. :)

Sounds reasonable.

hi guys, my 1st time on this forum or any in that matter haha, when you do get some tunes done where would i be able to have a look at them? and when they are done do you just manually? looking forward to see if any racing teams are created to go have a drive and a laugh with like minded people :)

hi guys, my 1st time on this forum or any in that matter haha, when you do get some tunes done where would i be able to have a look at them? and when they are done do you just manually? looking forward to see if any racing teams are created to go have a drive and a laugh with like minded people :)

You will be able to find his tunes right here in this thread Blueblood, in posts #3 and #4 which he has currently used as placeholders the word "Tunes" will be an index listing of the tunes containing URL links/shortcuts to wherever they are posted in the thread as created.
You will then have to manually input whichever tunes you choose to your Tuning and saving section.

OK mate brilliant thanks for the info main reason i asked was because i seen post #3 and #4 but thought i might be having a moment as the rest was blank, look forward to having a go with some of his tunes as seems to me like alot of people have used them in GT6 and were happy with how they worked :)

You will be able to find his tunes right here in this thread Blueblood, in posts #3 and #4 which he has currently used as placeholders the word "Tunes" will be an index listing of the tunes containing URL links/shortcuts to wherever they are posted in the thread as created.
You will then have to manually input whichever tunes you choose to your Tuning and saving section.

View attachment 682483

Hi and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. If you do not know of me, I tuned a lot of cars in GT6 and was involved in FITT events. I make tunes in my own style and have had a lot of success with them in seasonal events, career mode and FITT competitions. I am going to be tuning all categories of cars in GT Sport and will aim to do so in the same approach I tuned for GT6.

I look forward to seeing all my old thread joining me here and hopefully see a few new faces to enjoy this awesome new game. As always, contributors are free to chat, encourage one another and provide constructive comments based on the tunes I produce. Feel free to review any tune, post pictures and video replay links. Feel free to add me on PS4 using my PSN name.

See you all on the track and if we drive the same races, race clean and fair. Thats how we do it here.
I was hoping you would follow to GTS , I’ve been loving your tunes in gt6 .Keep up the good work.

View attachment 682483

Hi and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. If you do not know of me, I tuned a lot of cars in GT6 and was involved in FITT events. I make tunes in my own style and have had a lot of success with them in seasonal events, career mode and FITT competitions. I am going to be tuning all categories of cars in GT Sport and will aim to do so in the same approach I tuned for GT6.

I look forward to seeing all my old thread joining me here and hopefully see a few new faces to enjoy this awesome new game. As always, contributors are free to chat, encourage one another and provide constructive comments based on the tunes I produce. Feel free to review any tune, post pictures and video replay links. Feel free to add me on PS4 using my PSN name.

See you all on the track and if we drive the same races, race clean and fair. Thats how we do it here.
Thank You for taking the time to post a nd share tunes. Many do not want to share. Means a lot to the community.

Last edited:
McLaren 650S GT3 '15

20171031102209.jpg

Quick Tune
Power Ratio 100%
Weight Reduction Ratio 100%

Level 1 of 3

Traction Control
Traction Control 1

Tyres
Racing Hard Tyres

Brakes
Brake Balance Rear 1

Suspension
F/R
72/75
3.10/3.00
5/4
55/55
85/85
0.8/1.0
-0.05/0.08

Aerodynamics
F/R
400/770

FC LSD
12/14/20

FC Transmission
Set top speed to 168mph
1st 2.437 / 78
2nd 1.943 / 98
3rd 1.628 / 116
4th 1.399 /135
5th 1.233 /153
6th 1.113 /177
Set final gear to 3.266

20171031102200.jpg

This car is a fast but stable McLaren 650S tune. I am sure that in the future, faster tunes will be released but this tune is all about fast flowing corners, stability and being able to control the rear of the car should it step out on you during corner exit. It has really good turn in, gives you confidence to push on fast winding tracks and should be a hoot to drive. I hope you all enjoy it and please give any feedback on this tune.

McLaren 650S GT3 '15

View attachment 685535

Quick Tune
Power Ratio 100%

Level 1 of 3

Traction Control
Traction Control 1

Tyres
Racing Hard Tyres

Brakes
Brake Balance Rear 1

Suspension
F/R
72/75
3.10/3.00
5/4
55/55
85/85
0.8/1.0
-0.05/0.08

Aerodynamics
F/R
400/770

FC LSD
12/14/20

FC Transmission
Set top speed to 168mph
1st 2.437 / 78
2nd 1.943 / 98
3rd 1.628 / 116
4th 1.399 /135
5th 1.233 /153
6th 1.113 /177
Set final gear to 3.266

View attachment 685534

This car is a fast but stable McLaren 650S tune. I am sure that in the future, faster tunes will be released but this tune is all about fast flowing corners, stability and being able to control the rear of the car should it step out on you during corner exit. It has really good turn in, gives you confidence to push on fast winding tracks and should be a hoot to drive. I hope you all enjoy it and please give any feedback on this tune.

Hey Shaun well done will give this bad boy a go later when i am home, cheers for the tune :)

I was asked how much of the circuit experiences I had completed. Here is my completion so far.

View attachment 683436

I have been trying to tune up some cars but this game is a little different to previous GT titles. It is going to take a while to get a car I am happy publishing I think. I hope you guys are patient as I only plan on giving you the best tunes to drive. :)

what settings did you use to get all that gold ?

Hey Shaun are you or is anyone else getting problems with gtplanet on Android phones, I have blacked out sections on your garage and all other pages on here, i am trying to get your Mclaren tune and some of it is missing, i don't know if its my phone or the website, cheers

McLaren 650S GT3 '15

View attachment 685535

Quick Tune
Power Ratio 100%

Level 1 of 3

Traction Control
Traction Control 1

Tyres
Racing Hard Tyres

Brakes
Brake Balance Rear 1

Suspension
F/R
72/75
3.10/3.00
5/4
55/55
85/85
0.8/1.0
-0.05/0.08

Aerodynamics
F/R
400/770

FC LSD
12/14/20

FC Transmission
Set top speed to 168mph
1st 2.437 / 78
2nd 1.943 / 98
3rd 1.628 / 116
4th 1.399 /135
5th 1.233 /153
6th 1.113 /177
Set final gear to 3.266

View attachment 685534

Hey Shaun how do i set the Ride Height for this car when your says 75 and mine says 3.35 how do i convert this
Cheers mate

Thank you very much. I appreciate the feedback.

On another note, today was my graduation from uni. Had a great day. Hoping to get some tuning done in the next week as my days off from work allow. :)

Hey shaun well done, Congratulations mate :)

Thank you very much. I appreciate the feedback.

On another note, today was my graduation from uni. Had a great day. Hoping to get some tuning done in the next week as my days off from work allow. :)

Congratulations and Cheers to you. Cheers, Mate.

Back