Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Not the Alfa. Integra only so far. Been pushed around a bit this afternoon. But when I can pull away from the mess, it usualy a sure win.

Well don't beat yourself too much. The wheel is probably making the difference. If I could only do ONE lap without miss-shifting or missing a braking point, I'dd break the 1.51

Last edited:
i drive 1 53 000 and i have fue races with gtp burnout and he is great fair play driver but in every race there is very unfair drivers!

i drive 1 53 000 and i have fue races with gtp burnout and he is great fair play driver but in every race there is very unfair drivers!

Hey! You joined us, that's great. Thanks for your compliment, you are very clean and so are a few more guys - can't remember names. But they where all from countries like (HR) or something like that, and (CR) like you.

Edit: Wellcome!

I haven't raced much at Fuji before but turn one on lap one is interesting to say the least.

Besides that you have the classic punter on R2 or 3 tires outbraking you and brown-nosing on corner entry, or squeezing you out on corner exit, the weaving all over the place to block you, early breaking so you hit them, blocking on the straight and ramming when you try to go past. The only move I din't see was the brake check...

And if you PM them, you either have no response or a "you started it" or "it's your fault" type of answer.

(Sigh)

Besides that you have the classic punter on R2 or 3 tires outbraking you and brown-nosing on corner entry, or squeezing you out on corner exit, the weaving all over the place to block you, early breaking so you hit them, blocking on the straight and ramming when you try to go past. The only move I din't see was the brake check...

And if you PM them, you either have no response or a "you started it" or "it's your fault" type of answer.

(Sigh)

Ah. The good old days! We used to have a thread we could post punters names in but I don't think the Mods liked it. Too negative.

Edit. Are you racing at 00, 15, 30 and 45 because I haven't seen you.

Last edited:
Seems this is where the action is, will join at 45, apologise in advance, at home for schristmas and don't have my wheel, the dual shock is strange after so long not using it!

Seems this is where the action is, will join at 45, apologise in advance, at home for schristmas and don't have my wheel, the dual shock is strange after so long not using it!

is it possible than to use a controller :lol:

is it possible than to use a controller :lol:

Not really! Lol

Hmmm should have gone for R1 then

Had a problem with my cat during that race had to stop, retuning is in order i think, Are the races always so messy?

Last edited:
thanks guys for racing. With the wheel I'm much more competitiv with the Alfa then with the controller. I can squeeze a 1:53:xx out of the little engine.

👍 was very nice

Not really! Lol

Hmmm should have gone for R1 then

Had a problem with my cat during that race had to stop, retuning is in order i think, Are the races always so messy?

After the first lap it normally settles down a bit.

Back