Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Hmm missed the start of the race was talking. See you in 15 then lol

That wasn't my best...

Last edited:
:lol: Roomboter, i went to pull over on the straight to let you through but when i went to accelerate i hit the handbrake lol, did you see that tank slapper lol

Hmmm ps3 crashed, I just am crap with a controller, used ot be good but that time appears to be long ago.

Shame I had an penalty after that I couldn’t close the gap. You guys where slipstreaming each other down the straight and I just couldn’t catch it

That was a nice one LP2K. shame I missed my brake point completely for the first corner of the last lap. I was already sleeping. :lol: so im off to bed and im defiantly back tomorrow night

Thank you for racing this night 👍

Ah. The good old days! We used to have a thread we could post punters names in but I don't think the Mods liked it. Too negative.

Edit. Are you racing at 00, 15, 30 and 45 because I haven't seen you.

No I was racing at random, testing my tune. Now my left hand is sore and my rear is numb from that afternoon 5 hour session, so I'm doing other holyday stuff. I think I have too many gadgets and interests...

Seams I'm missing some action right now. Should have known to save my racing time for the night :ouch:

Just had a great race with GirlsTeam_Andrea again, i asked her what tune she was using? she told me she had it from this Forum and it was the Lions Den tune, i just tried this tune and done my quickest lap yet in the Focus a 1:52:976, i cant believe there are guys that are two seconds quicker :ouch:

:dopey::dopey::dopey::dopey::dopey: :dopey: :dopey: That's nice to know.:D

The guys that are faster are tyre staggering, something I won't do myself.

Besides that you have the classic punter on R2 or 3 tires outbraking you and brown-nosing on corner entry, or squeezing you out on corner exit, the weaving all over the place to block you, early breaking so you hit them, blocking on the straight and ramming when you try to go past. The only move I din't see was the brake check...

And if you PM them, you either have no response or a "you started it" or "it's your fault" type of answer.

(Sigh)

Hey, my 147 uses R3 tyres and has to rely on handling in the infield to make up speed.:grumpy: It can't use R1 tyres because the power curve becomes too rediculous.

thanks guys for racing. With the wheel I'm much more competitiv with the Alfa then with the controller. I can squeeze a 1:53:xx out of the little engine.

👍 was very nice

I've only done one 1'53 in the 147, normally average low 1'54s, so well done.👍

Believe it or not am going for a spot of GT4 miss grand valley and Trial Mountain!

I played GT4 yesterday at my cousin's place, it was nice to race those old tracks and cars.

Nice racing SteveO and Turbo... this event is pretty cool! 👍 Those Fords are pretty quick too

Nice racing LP2K... looks like I have to tweak my integra... 👍

Back