Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,168 views
Great racing guys! Props to Roomboter and Sutil_MadMax for coming out of nowhere on that one :)


That´s been a dream come througth, a private room.

Thank you so much you all for giving me such a nice race day.

I hope i´ll see you soon.
 
Thanks guys, but I got to go :( I'll send a couple of you guys a friend request so I know if your online :)
Otherwise I will see you around the traps (hopefully not in them)
 
Nice battle Burn_Out... and almost full grids! 👍
 
GF= Girlfriend lol, sorry about the bumps at :15 but i had no brakes so i used you as a brake :lol:

no pro mate :lol: i hit you also sometimes
 
Nice battling Roomboter... but you didnt have to get me back that hard for bumping you at the chicane :lol: I kept trying to sneak in there at the chicane but it wasnt working
 
Wow thats was an ace race with calicfer and BHT_???_?? 👍

Sorry about the bump burnout
 
Sorry blitz I thought I could fit in between but I didn’t
 
Nice battling Roomboter... but you didnt have to get me back that hard for bumping you at the chicane :lol: I kept trying to sneak in there at the chicane but it wasnt working

Sorry blitz I thought I could fit in between but I didn’t

No problem.. my response is quoted above :lol:
 
one more @:00
 
was nice drifting after that in the last round :lol:

Yeah in a FWD... damn hard... :lol:....

Thats it for me... time to get some sleep! Sorry for the bump in the chicane Turbo! I'm not paying attention!... and it was very nice racing all of you this evening! 👍
 
Wow thats was an ace race with calicfer and BHT_???_?? 👍

Sorry about the bump burnout

No prob.

Sorry Calcifer. Got in your way twice.

Setting up the computer to see the forum, took place in my improvised seat in a rush and was very ill seated. I'll be back for the next one. It's great out there today!

Oh and I got a 1.52.1 on the .30 race, on clean air when leading (for those keeping track of lap times)
 
Yeah in a FWD... damn hard... :lol:....

Thats it for me... time to get some sleep! Sorry for the bump in the chicane Turbo! I'm not paying attention!... and it was very nice racing all of you this evening! 👍

some sort of handbrake slide
 
R1 in front, S3 in rear, instant liftoff oversteer :)
Put the damper and spring settings higher and add some positve rear toe, that worked for me.
 
Well I have that tire combo and -5 toe in the rear. Car is almost glued to the ground and stiffed to the max.

But don't try these settings on a race, I do because I'm insane.
 
that's it for tonight

see ya all later again
 
Well... everyone is gone :(

Gonna try paulie's Alfa and Focus settings for a while. See you guys later.
 
Damn! By the time I get up everyone is gone.:banghead: 200 posts while I slept, nnnnoooooooooo. Better continue with my studies then I suppose.......
 
We been against punters since the game first came out. You know that.

Even us here at GTP have limits TT



The path of the righteous driver is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the punters and the tyranny of cheating ones. Blessed is he, who in the name of companionship and fair play, shepherds the fair through the track of darkness, for he is truly his teammate keeper and the finder of lost drivers. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
 
Damn! By the time I get up everyone is gone.:banghead: 200 posts while I slept, nnnnoooooooooo. Better continue with my studies then I suppose.......

we've could used one more GTP-er. would have bin one punter less. so Paulie no more sleeping next time. you've messed up for the rest of us :lol:


The path of the righteous driver is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the punters and the tyranny of cheating ones. Blessed is he, who in the name of companionship and fair play, shepherds the fair through the track of darkness, for he is truly his teammate keeper and the finder of lost drivers. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

:lol: Pulp Fiction quote in Gran Turismo style :lol:
 
The path of the righteous driver is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the punters and the tyranny of cheating ones. Blessed is he, who in the name of companionship and fair play, shepherds the fair through the track of darkness, for he is truly his teammate keeper and the finder of lost drivers. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Ahmen

Sorry about the last couple of races last night guys the old JD got the better of me. I'm sober today.
 
Last edited:
Ahmen

Sorry about the last couple of races last night guys the old JD got the better of me. I'm sober today.

haven't seen you in many races
 
You're not missing much :)

I think you came on just as I left last night.
 
Back