Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,167 views
Sorry for the knocks Grim Reaper and thanks for knocking the punter 👍
 
Sutil_MadMax how the hell did you just do a 9:23 ???
 
Did you win the 11 PM race? If so that was the winning time.
 
Sorry for the knocks Grim Reaper and thanks for knocking the punter 👍

I was watching from behind, he was knocking you all over, so i thought I would give him a helping hand out of the way.👍
 
How long has this retaliation against punters been going on?

It does not set a good example about GTP.
 
How long has this retaliation against punters been going on?

It does not set a good example about GTP.

We been against punters since the game first came out. You know that.

Even us here at GTP have limits TT
 
This event sure is a bumper fest!
My apoligies if I accidently gave any of you guys a tap, I was running S2's and quickly found they were WAY of the pace, the top speed just didnt make up for it.

Now running LP2K's tune and found it is a revelation!:dopey:
 
Last edited:
I am coming back at :30 but must warn you i am slightly drunk :cheers:
 
How long has this retaliation against punters been going on?

It does not set a good example about GTP.

Since for half a lap I watched a fellow GTP'er being punted and shoved, so I intervened and dealt with the punter. I have no hang ups over what I have done here. I don't go out with intention of doing it, but If I see a fellow racer having hassle I will try to help out, at the risk of my own race.
 
Your not getting this at all.

What do you think it says to anyone else watching when someone with a GTP name tag behaves in this way?

I fully understand how very annoying punters are but dishing out the same treatment in return is not setting a proper example.
 
Your not getting this at all.

What do you think it says to anyone else watching when someone with a GTP name tag behaves in this way?

I fully understand how very annoying punters are but dishing out the same treatment in return is not setting a proper example.

Have you not got what I said?
 
Your not getting this at all.

What do you think it says to anyone else watching when someone with a GTP name tag behaves in this way?

I fully understand how very annoying punters are but dishing out the same treatment in return is not setting a proper example.


All grim reaper did touch his side and he slid off the track on the last lap, it wasnt even a punt, the punter dished out alot more.
 
im in at :00 with the integra without any test laps
 
Guys thats the best/closest race Ive been in for a while... thanks.
Although I do apoligise to stevo I think I may have squeezed you of the track:nervous: and Jase72 my backend may have slid into:scared:

Anyway I enjoyed it thanks

EDIT: no worries greyhound
 
Is it me or was that last race laggy ?
 
Back