Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,168 views
to bad we couldn't catch that BUH team ;) Nissman

nice one Blitz :crazy:
 
Last edited:
Too bad one of them took me out at turn 1 lap 1 :mad:

EDIT:

Maybe it was my fault for being infront and exiting the corner.
 
Last edited:
Good Racing Greyhound... and Nice time Fuzzy.. 👍
 
the mazda will be in the garage later guys!!!👍
 
gday guys. forgive me if I dont come on here to talk racing, but I have my PC and PS3 both displaying on my Bravia... and the remote for my hdmi switch is broken and alas it takes time to get out of my cockpit to change the display, then to write a msg, then change display and hopefully catch the next race.... pheeew!

Anyway.

You guys are pulling some unbelievable lap times!!! I can do consistant high 54's low 55's and with a bit of a draft a 1:53 in both the Integra (LP2k's tune) and the Focus (Paulies tune with a bit more legs in the gears)... I can sort of keep up, however I slowly drop back through the ranks.

Anyway Im enjoying the racing :) Ive never raced this much online before, even though I usually dispise FWD. haha.

I have another point to add, If you get punted of the track, dont just pull off to the side and wait out the race. Some of us backmarkers would be happy to race against you :)
 
Nice racing Manuelos! 👍
 
What the hell was that Spanish guy in the blue Focus playing at (poders ES) he spoilt a great race :grumpy:
 
I have another point to add, If you get punted of the track, dont just pull off to the side and wait out the race. Some of us backmarkers would be happy to race against you :)

I was trying to catch up to you in those last few races but both times I fell too far behind because of dumb mistakes... :lol:
 
gday guys. forgive me if I dont come on here to talk racing, but I have my PC and PS3 both displaying on my Bravia... and the remote for my hdmi switch is broken and alas it takes time to get out of my cockpit to change the display, then to write a msg, then change display and hopefully catch the next race.... pheeew!

Anyway.

You guys are pulling some unbelievable lap times!!! I can do consistant high 54's low 55's and with a bit of a draft a 1:53 in both the Integra (LP2k's tune) and the Focus (Paulies tune with a bit more legs in the gears)... I can sort of keep up, however I slowly drop back through the ranks.

Anyway Im enjoying the racing :) Ive never raced this much online before, even though I usually dispise FWD. haha.

I have another point to add, If you get punted of the track, dont just pull off to the side and wait out the race. Some of us backmarkers would be happy to race against you :)

If you want a Bravia remote i can send you one, i´ve got like 15 on a box:idea:
 
thanks for racing guys! Maybe i'm back later!

To bad it's almost a complete integra party :dopey:

@Fuzzy, what happend in the Off Camber corner?

regards,
gtp_greyhound
 
I had amazing races with Sutil_MadMax,akustivation,Sutil_gigi5 and Sutil_aeropitt.:)Thanks guys:tup:
 
thanks for racing guys! Maybe i'm back later!

To bad it's almost a complete integra party :dopey:

@Fuzzy, what happend in the Off Camber corner?

regards,
gtp_greyhound


We could always make a different time slot and go race something else
 
i'm missing out on alot of good action :grumpy:
 
:lol: i know mate :lol:

You have read post 389 haven't you mate?


Next time you say horrible things about me i will start telling jokes about welsh people and sheeps:grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Next time you say horrible things about me i will start telling jokes about welsh people and sheeps:grumpy:

I was not saying horrible things about you? i lost my virginity to a sheep :nervous:
 
i hit a 1 51 on that race with the mazda!!
 
my tune for the mazda atenza is in the garage ,check it out it moves pretty quick & good to drive too. 👍
 
One more for me @ :30!

-edit: I drove horrible there... sorry to anyone I bumped along the way..
 
Last edited:
Nice racing Manuelos! 👍
👍 Very nice and clean races we had tonight. Alway's fun to win some races in a focus in front of 11 integra's :sly:
I'll trie the mazda out next time, you were flying with that car LP2K
 
Back