Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
  • 65,168 views
Well,

The end of today's fun has come. Thanks all for some nice battles, a bump here and there, but a lot of fun as usual.
See you all in 2009

Greetings and a happy new year

Bryan

Ok fellas this is been all for this year, happy 2009 and thanks for such a brilliant week full of first quality racing.👍
 
Heading in now for xx00

EDIT: now grid position available, rematching now:grumpy:
 
ENOUGH OF HANGING OVER!!!!!
COME ON HERE LAZY BAGGERS!!!!:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I´ll be in at 15
 
my ALFA 147 is in the garage for testing!!! check it 👍
 
1.52.5 in the mini wow!! 👍
 
I'll be on later guys. Don't have too much fun without me :)
 
time to put my MINI in the garage!!!
 
So,

Great race with some of Sutil team. Tought I had a good tune now...
back to the practice lap again I think.
 
is nobody race tonight?
 
I'll be on in about an hour from now 👍
 
in at 45
 
I'll be in the Black one :D



Sounds like a plan to me


I have to rest a bit, i haven't miss a single race since 7 hours ago, i´ll may be back but anyway, once again, thanks my friends for being like you are:tup:
 
I have to rest a bit, i haven't miss a single race since 7 hours ago, i´ll may be back but anyway, once again, thanks my friends for being like you are:tup:

you've raced 7 hours straight?
 
I have to rest a bit, i haven't miss a single race since 7 hours ago, i´ll may be back but anyway, once again, thanks my friends for being like you are:tup:

Pah 7 hours lightweight :lol:

Try 15 hours. When the Jpn version first went online.
 
My record is let me see....From 07:30 to 23:00 that is about 15:30 hours straight.

ARGH beat by 30 mins.I can't rise to the challenge though as my stint ( I did a few 10-12 hrs in the same week ). Almost cost me my marrige.

Some women have no understanding.
 
ARGH beat by 30 mins.I can't rise to the challenge though as my stint ( I did a few 10-12 hrs in the same week ). Almost cost me my marrige.

Some women have no understanding.

I was homealone. lol
But i have the inmense fortune (she bought me the PS3) that she prefers to have me here at home without any other chicks around.:)
 
Last edited:
My record is let me see....From 07:30 to 23:00 that is about 15:30 hours straight.
Your insane :lol:

ARGH beat by 30 mins.I can't rise to the challenge though as my stint ( I did a few 10-12 hrs in the same week ). Almost cost me my marrige.

Some women have no understanding.

You too :lol: but your right that they don’t understand :lol:

I was homealone. lol
But i have the inmense fortune (she bought me the PS3) that she prefers to have me here at home without any other chicks around.:)

My girl bought me mine as well. And now she regrets it :lol:
 
I was homealone. lol
But i have the inmense fortune (she bought me the PS3) that she prefers to have me here at home without any other chicks around.:)

Lucky man .

OT

Apart from the fact I'm crap at racing.

Anyone have any ideas as to why I'm atleast 4 seconds slower in every car compared to the Integra?
:grumpy: :banghead:
 
C4 is in the garage for testing!!!
 
i'm in @:45

first time in the integra btw without a test lap
 
Last edited:
C4 is in the garage for testing!!!


I would but i really do detest the sound of that car.
It hurts my head :sick:
 
Back