Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
Nice racing Moby, VR6 and Roomboter!! Adrenaline rush there... :lol: and all Dutch 👍

Hmmm,

Some people are doing practising laps for tomorrow?
Finally some more GTP tags on the grid.
Great racing guys, exciting till the end

Hmmm,

Some people are doing practising laps for tomorrow?
Finally some more GTP tags on the grid.
Great racing guys, exciting till the end

WWWHHHOOOO MMMEEE??? Practicing... No way... :lol:

Nice racing Moby, VR6 and Roomboter!! Adrenaline rush there... :lol: and all Dutch 👍

that was a nice one indeed 👍 im out for tonight, save my enegie for tomorrow did some fine tunning on the car tonight so let's have some real adrenaline tomorrow.

maybe 3 more dutch guys tomorrow 👍

that was a nice one indeed 👍 im out for tonight, save my enegie for tomorrow did some fine tunning on the car tonight so let's have some real adrenaline tomorrow.

maybe 3 more dutch guys tomorrow 👍

Alright... See ya tomorrow! I'll definately be out for some races... and I just had a fail with matching... so Im back at :00 👍

don't forget to meet on the live chat tomorrow beside meeting on the track

see ya all tomorrow guys and thnx for the practicing tonight 👍

Damn,

Have to sit out the 45 race. Wanted to check the textchat on the PS3 after the update , but it sticks to "a moment please" ...

Last edited:
Great last race there MobySPD and VR6... thats it for me! See you tomorrow 👍

Excellent racing in the couple of races that I took part in last night with GTP_Moby, GTP_roomboter, GTP_VR6Club, GTP_Blitz187 etc! More of the same tonight please!

I'll give this a try tonight 👍

Definately worth a try... close racing as well...

Excellent racing in the couple of races that I took part in last night with GTP_Moby, GTP_roomboter, GTP_VR6Club, GTP_Blitz187 etc! More of the same tonight please!

Yup... I saw you in the first races though.... I wasnt doing to hot there... Hopefully I can give you a better challenge tonight 👍 :)

Yea i practice right now it's been little while i have racing to busy with working and other stuff hope i can beat couple of you guys greetings warrie:dopey:

I'm going to be out on the track soon.... gotta clean up here a little bit and even though its 20 degrees outside for the first time in MONTHS... I dont care :lol: Gonna stay in and RACE! 👍

Hey Blitz187, is this run what ever or a one make car race you are doing? Would like to run a few races with you guys!:)👍

Hey Blitz187, is this run what ever or a one make car race you are doing? Would like to run a few races with you guys!:)👍

It's any car that can be used in the Fuji 550PP FWD event.

yo guys slow down we only start at 10 dutch time and 9 uk time

I thought it was 8pm GMT Roomboter? I will probably start before that too though, no harm starting early, just more fun to be had!

yo guys slow down we only start at 10 dutch time and 9 uk time

:lol:

Hey Flash! You can drive which ever FWD you like... but I think 99% have the ITR... :lol: SO yeah... I would take an Integra :D

I think i will bring my Mini Cooper, just to give you guys a chance to win!

P.S. Just kidding!!!
FLASH48:

i do't know what your lap times are but i think you won't finish last in your mini :lol:

what are your thoughts roon (VR6)

Going in for some practice at :30... looks empty in the event though ??

Whoa.. Kowalski is quick! 👍 Nice driving... and sorry FLASH.. the plug fell out of my DFP.. :lol: nothing was working anymore....

Just had a good pratice run with Kowalski... Top notch racer as well 👍

Back