Expert Fuji 550 PP FWD only event, :00 :15 :30 :45

• Thread starter Paulie
  • 1,215 comments
i do't know what your lap times are but i think you won't finish last in your mini :lol:

what are your thoughts roon (VR6)

Anything quicker then a 9.19.9xx total time and he's quicker then me.
MOst of the times the people racing here are in the 9:23 to 9:29.
Think those are quick times in my book

Hmmm,

More GTP drivers off then on track, what was or has happened?
If I bumped ,or god forgive bump, someone please let me know

Good race from GTP VR6 Club

went off big time in that one and kowalski had the best sit in the house. thnx for waiting

then i took myself out on Blitz and was it for me sorry mate. i hope i didn't brought you to much damage

was fun to watch as an spectator

So,

Last one for me tonight. Thanks to the GTP FWD drivers for lots of close racing, along with Kowalski and AMD87 as nontagged drivers for some good races with us. Saw some GTRo joining as well, but i must stop now :ill:
And a big 👍 for Roomboter for setting this up

Oh and something else, I'm in favoure of giving Kowalski and GTP VR6 Club a weight penalty. They're too fast :)

Bryan

PS,

Just kidding guys

Thanks for some great racing tonight evryone, I felt a bit lonely in the Focus against all those Integras during the last few races!

Sorry, but my computer is not actually close to the PS.

Many thanks, many apologies and.... i don´t know what else, but many for sure.

You can count on me whenever you organize anything like.

VR6, now everytime you overtake me i cannot forget you go on sixasis and i feel so embarrased.

Last edited:
Thx guys for the adrenalin rush evening
we should plan some more of this ****
had some real good clean and fast races

where when and how and i'll be there next time

THX again and drive save 👍 thumbs up 👍

HAHAHAHA Moby

weight penalty my *ss
just hit the throttle like kowalski and i do
don't be afraid of the honda powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

sorry kowalski i have nothing else to drive with
it must be the hand / eye thingy on the controller :P

So,

Last one for me tonight. Thanks to the GTP FWD drivers for lots of close racing, along with Kowalski and AMD87 as nontagged drivers for some good races with us. Saw some GTRo joining as well, but i must stop now :ill:
And a big 👍 for Roomboter for setting this up

Oh and something else, I'm in favoure of giving Kowalski and GTP VR6 Club a weight penalty. They're too fast :)

Bryan

PS,

Just kidding guys

your welcome mate

i totally agree awesome night of racing 👍

thnx to everybody who showed up 👍

i discoverd VR6 he's gonna make alot of money for me :lol:

Oldnail can keep up with Kowalski and VR6 if he is in the intega

Hey everyone! I had some GREAT racing with you guys... sorry for any bumps or anything I was a bit sloppy torwards the end due to fatigue...LOL Til next time! Thanks to all the GTP guys and the non tagged drivers that joined us!

yeah it was an awesome night of real close racing, door to door bumper to bumper and despite the big diffrens between divisions. div 2 and 5 battling it out and everything in between 👍 i'm thinking of someting else for next friday night. something to keep the pack tide together like last night

yeah it was an awesome night of real close racing, door to door bumper to bumper and despite the big diffrens between divisions. div 2 and 5 battling it out and everything in between 👍 i'm thinking of someting else for next friday night. something to keep the pack tide together like last night

Sounds like a plan :)

Just raced someone named KOR_Bobbycar and he had 9.19,7xx total race time:scared::scared::crazy: my best was only 9.24,xxx til now ...

-edit: Make that 9.17,070... :lol: Damn this guy is quick....

Last edited:
Just raced someone named KOR_Bobbycar and he had 9.19,7xx total race time:scared::scared::crazy: my best was only 9.24,xxx til now ...

-edit: Make that 9.17,070... :lol: Damn this guy is quick....

Best I could manage yesterday in a race after the best start i've dan that day and leading was a 9:19.9xx. From the last Fuji FWD I know that some GTRP, KOR and GTRo racers can get well below the 9:20's. It's truly awesome managing that type of times. Sure want to know what kind of tunes there are using, but till know only a Gtro driver shared his tune to me.

Bryan

Back