Expert Historic Racing Car Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tsouki
  • 7 comments
  • 4,425 views
Messages
3
Messages
Schaksn
Hey, anyone got XP with the 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer from grand Touring Garage ? Im not sure what car i should use, i cant find a race car.
 
There is already treads on this historic racing car cup, But people are saying to use the lamborghini Countach 1974 tuned and with a rear wing.

It's not easy but very possible...
 
I used the 74 countach. Others have used the 71 mach 1. Either one will need to be modified. I don't think the trans cammer qualifies due to being a modern custom.
 
other people are saying that buick 62 special or is that a different race
 
tried with lamb countach and worked perfect for me. thanks for the tip
 
I just cant do this :/ I came secodn but two of the fast cars always overtake me at some point.
 
I used the 69 Z28 RM on the Deep Forest and got a hard fought win. Could not pull it off on Monaco though. I then managed to beat the Like the Wind in B-Spec and got the Toyota 7. Piece of cake with that one though B-Spec Bob still can't win Monaco. 2nd place is the best he can seem to muster at this point.
 
I used a Ferrari P4 and it was easy... besides the fact I used racing hard tires, no abs, and the H pattern shifter on my G25. Actually, it was not easy, even though I kept the lead after the first lap, just keeping that thing on the road was a challenge.
 
Back