Finally,I think i have my gearbox settings right thanks to some help from GTP_zed300...cheers my friend.And once again had some good good clean laps with GTP_wolfdude as we work our way through the carnage last night (aus-time) @ Sukuka ...
I still wouldn't mind your opinion anyway mate.re;suspension settings.....And maybe i should have written it like "I THINK"because I'm still tweakin it a little..yeh!!Well in that case, I have no need to test your car.![]()
I still wouldn't mind your opinion anyway mate.re;suspension settings.....And maybe i should have written it like "I THINK"because I'm still tweakin it a little..yeh!!![]()
GumBall_HRS is a bad driver...
GumBall_HRS is a bad driver...
No problems, i thought it was actually my fault for hitting you there, that's why i slowed down right at the endSorry about that real early braking at Degner 2 on the final lap, Supersonic-88, in the race which just went by.![]()
I've been doing the F40 race most the day and now since going back to this one I find myself not paying attention then screwing up and lost the interest, I will relax and play some GTA.
You didn't screw up when I was hounding you for 2nd. I just wasn't quite able to make up enough ground to make a clean and safe overtake.
It was a great race BTW.👍
No major mistakes (except the one that put me back into the pack which then you were on my heels) but lots of little errors that eat tenths each lap, your 512BB has quite a tune BTW (and you drive it well), nice going.
That race was my first at going back into the California, then the next few races I got even more tired and made lots of big mistakes, now I am relaxing back causing havok in GTA.
*EDIT* Just curious is that 512BB tune you posted as TLD? (which I havent tryied) Or is it a special personal tune? *wink*
get some low PP events in there, like 500 PP on S3 tyres and 600 PP on S3 tyres or something.
That said, I wouldn't object to an events change soon, get some low PP events in there, like 500 PP on S3 tyres and 600 PP on S3 tyres or something.
Finally,I think i have my gearbox settings right thanks to some help from GTP_zed300...cheers my friend.And once again had some good good clean laps with GTP_wolfdude as we work our way through the carnage last night (aus-time) @ Sukuka ...
I'm starting now...
I was the host I think, and most people couldn't race because of my connection I think... But it's weird that I was first at the table and then when the race started I was 6th. Or is the first one on the grid the host?