Expert Level: Ferrari Challenge @ Fuji Speedway F :00 :15 :30 :45

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrik
  • 1,656 comments
  • 88,685 views
anyone in at xx:30?
 
Just played with aussierules, good race bro. Was good that we stuck together, although I was losing control all of a sudden when you passed me. It was weird.
 
Many good races in this night.
90% very clean.

And I apologize if I did something wrong.I hope not.
 
Last edited:
Is anyone racing at this event in the next hour?
 
Many good races in this night.
90% very clean.

And I apologize if I did something wrong.I hope not.

I've no idea if you did something wrong.
.....I couldn't keep up with you. :dunce::banghead:
 
i'll be racing soon guys,just bizzy for an hour or two 👍
 
Had a couple fun races with GTP_TwistyBits he was feeling genorus and let me win one,be back on later.
 
I'll be on (pal) at about 19.30 GMT.

Anyone?

I'll get my cam lad out if we get a few members.
 
:dunce: Sorry about that tap over the line Blitz mate, i thought we were ending the 5th lap not the 4th :dunce:
 
:dunce: Sorry about that tap over the line Blitz mate, i thought we were ending the 5th lap not the 4th :dunce:

No problem! 👍 That EBK2 fellow is a clean racer... he ran into me and waited... 👍 nice to see that!
 
If I see any GTP members, I'll start rolling!

Opps, sorry for double post. My badness...
 
Last edited:
No problem! 👍 That EBK2 fellow is a clean racer... he ran into me and waited... 👍 nice to see that!

I have come across him a few times a good clean racer, is he a member here??
 
I will play for an hour...hour and 15 ish.

Then go cook dinner.

May or may not be on after. I'll let you know.
 
No problem! 👍 That EBK2 fellow is a clean racer... he ran into me and waited... 👍 nice to see that!
yeh EBK2 is a good friend of mine,he lives near me 👍
 
I have come across him a few times a good clean racer, is he a member here??

I dont know???

yeh EBK2 is a good friend of mine,he lives near me 👍

Yup, after he waited we had a nice little battle going... good fun!
 
wow that guy was dirty rpm want he? :ouch:
 
I dont know???



Yup, after he waited we had a nice little battle going... good fun!
yeh hes a member here,go to my page ,hes on my friends list 👍
 
He is my hero.

Win at all cost...

I reckon his dad said to him before the race;

"Son, if you don't win this race, I will rape you with a brick..."

Other than that, it was a pretty fun race.

On for an hour. Camera rolling!
 
He is my hero.

Win at all cost...

I reckon his dad said to him before the race;

"Son, if you don't win this race, I will rape you with a brick..."
:lol:
 
Yep.

Nothing epic so far. Bring it on!
 
For anyone watching now, I'll be on this event all Saturday night...Whoever wants to be celebs. All go on Youtube.

I can see HyperUK lurking...is he, or isn't he going to join? ;)
 
Back