F.I.T.T WSR/Senna F3 Challenge

Discussion in 'GT6 Tuning' started by Pete05, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

:lol:
    Yeah well AEST is only 2 hours behind the international date line & we start daylight saving next weekend. In a month or so it'll start getting light just after 5am & won't get dark until after 9pm. Crazy planet we live on.

Otaliema, Bowtie-muscle and DolHaus like this.
  2. DolHaus

DolHaus

I might have to head south for the winter, its getting darker earlier and colder with every passing day, feeling very autumnal at the moment

Otaliema, Pete05 and Bowtie-muscle like this.
  3. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

If you start rowing now, you should be here in time
    for a stinking hot Summer. Don't forget the fishing rod :p

DolHaus, shaunm80 and Otaliema like this.
  4. xande1959

xande1959

I thank all testers for their dedication. I learned a lot in this event. the transmission can greatly improve your setup. tested the transmission of Hami in my car improved my time 0: 01.300.
    I congratulate the organizers:bowdown::cheers::tup:

macdog54, Pete05, fordracer and 3 others like this.
  5. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you learnt something from the experience. This will serve you well in future competitions. When everyone is using the same car, every little advantage you can find will be vital in the end results. In any car with a narrow powerband, getting your gear ratios spaced correctly will make a huge difference as you've found out with your car. You changed one thing & found 1.300 seconds.

macdog54 and Otaliema like this.
  6. MrGrado

MrGrado

7. DolHaus

DolHaus

Thank you very much for testing and for the review :cheers: Glad you were able to find the sweet spot, I think the car was a bit too unforgiving for a lot of drivers but very happy to see some exceptional times from the faster guys :tup:

Otaliema likes this.
  8. Otaliema

Otaliema

Very happy to see you had a great time in the car and fantastic time with it.
    I'll get your results loaded into the sheet in about half hour.

shaunm80 and Pete05 like this.
  9. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Otaliema likes this.
  10. shaunm80

shaunm80

Thanks for the test. A great time you achieved with it. Well done indeed :)

Otaliema, Pete05 and Bowtie-muscle like this.
  11. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Final results & summary have been posted at post #4 on page 1 of this thread.

Thank you to all who entered & took part :bowdown:

Bowtie-muscle and shaunm80 like this.
  12. shaunm80

shaunm80

Thank you for hosting. You did a fantastic job and picked a car which has given us testers a lot of fun. I never knew this car could be tuned in so many ways and still feel amazing to drive. Great job to all the tuners and congrats to the winner @Motor City Hami and also to the other podium finishers @DolHaus @Otaliema and @Bowtie-muscle

It was very close throughout the competition and I feel privileged that my tune managed to come 4th in DC with the tough and talented competition in this challenge. I look forward to drawing sword with you all again in the future. :)

Thank you @Pete05 for making this event so enjoyable. I hope to see you hosting another event in the future.

13. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Thanks Shaun for those kind words & I'm really glad you enjoyed the car. I was hoping for a close competition & I think we've just witnessed exactly that.
    I definitely look forward to hosting another competition in the future.

14. Bowtie-muscle

Bowtie-muscle

Congrats to @Motor City Hami for spanking the rest of us :tup:

Congrats to @Otaliema and @DolHaus for finishing on the podium.

To @Pete05 for hosting a great challenge, and running it well for your first:tup:

To pete05 and @shaunm80 for your near miss of the podium.

15. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Thanks my friend :cheers: My tune performed a lot better than I ever thought it would :eek:

16. DolHaus

DolHaus

Congratulations to @Motor City Hami, you built one hell of a car there, I only wish I'd made mine a little more consistent so I could have taken the fight to you better but a crushing victory none the less. :bowdown: :tup:
    Congratulations also to @Bowtie-muscle and @Otaliema on taking the other podium spots :cheers:

A big thank you to @Pete05 for organising and running one of the most interesting contests in a long while, really was a pleasure to be a part of and I look forward to what you can come up with in future :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Edit: I almost forgot to thank the testers, without you guys this would all be pointless so thank you for helping to make this all possible :tup:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  17. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

It'll take something special to top this competition for closeness but I'm working on a few ideas ;)

18. Otaliema

Otaliema

Thank you everyone.
    Big congratulations to @Motor City Hami for the absolute and total victory.
    Congratulations to @Bowtie-muscle & @DolHaus for the podium finishes.
    And a big thank you to @Pete05 fir putting together one heck of a debut challenge.

DolHaus, Bowtie-muscle and Pete05 like this.
  19. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

Thanks to you too my friend. I couldn't have done it without your help :bowdown:

Otaliema likes this.
  20. MrGrado

MrGrado

Speaking of closeness, this would be the first event with so many fast testers getting similar results. The fastest laps, per tune, are shared between 4 testers!

21. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

It certainly was close. A lot closer than I ever dreamed and that includes Hami's runaway win. Mere hundreds of a second separating the gaps between tunes after being exploited to the max by 9 different testers :eek:

Motor City Hami and Otaliema like this.
  22. Heins85

Heins85

Some any new Senna Championship ?? :confused:

Pete05 likes this.
  23. Heins85

Heins85

Report #163
    I hope i can find some good racers to have good time on F3 ?? I know also 3-5 People who are interested for a real clean fair Championship. Im several times at week online but i never met you m8tes ?? this is my first time here i signed up 5 min before.. hope u can help me.. im allready member in your community in gt6lobby .. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::gtpflag:

xande1959 and Pete05 like this.
  24. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

I have no doubt there will be another competition run at some time in the future for the F3.
    Keep an eye on the Tuning forum for further details.

Heins85 likes this.
  25. Heins85

Heins85

Thank u i hope i will find something im ready to drive :idea:

Pete05 likes this.
  26. Pete05

Pete05 Premium

If you read the first post in this thread on page 1, you will see how a FITT competition works.
    If you would like to race online against other competitors, you will have to check the other forums here on GT Planet that specialize in that particular subject.
    I don't race online myself but I do know there was a F3 Championship happening, although I'm not sure if it's still available.

Otaliema likes this.