F.S.R. - Club is closed indefinitely

Sorry for the double post, but I just found these bad boys! :drool: At least I won't rust :lol: Happy Holidays, again.
CAM01099.jpg

Hey everyone! I haven't been around these last few days. Neither have I been updating the thread or club page in that time.

That being said, Week 2 and 3 of the WMT were without action. But that's no trouble, week 4 at SSR7 will pick up right where we left off.

-----

@G_Parrilla get well soon, buddy! Niki Lauda! Niki Lauda!!

I lament the following. The FSR Club has been closed. I will soon close this thread as well.

A major shift in priorities is the cause.

If anyone would volunteer to take over the responsibility, PM me. Otherwise, it has been a great run!

-----

I will still be around online on GT6, but I will no longer be hosting competitions of any sort.

I lament the following. The FSR Club has been closed. I will soon close this thread as well.
I'm sorry to hear, but I can relate. I would try to keep the whole thing going, but between all of the things that life is throwing at me (plus some of my other activities), I couldn't even participate as much as I used to, even after I get back on my usual rig and operating hours.
I appreciate you organizing everything in FSR and the WMT to the extent that you did. It was extremely cool if I do say so myself. Best wishes in the future, and hopefully Substance (and everybody in GT) gets some good touge action in the future (*cough cough* course creator *cough*).

Back