F.S.R. - Club is closed indefinitely

Class: Midnight
Date: 07/12/14
Rival 1: KazaSupra
Rival 2: littleregret265
Course: SSR7
Winner: KazaSupra
BR: 5/5

This was a really close race! :D XX.XXX.X97 difference I think!

Class: Masters
Date: 07/12/14

This was fun, but unluckly little crashed @ the U turn and was too damaged to make a comeback.

Date: 12/7/14
Rival 1: littleregret265 (Midnight Club)
Rival 2: G_Parrilla (Midnight Club)
Course: CSR5
Winner: G_Parrilla

Date: 12/7/14
Rival 1: littleregret265 (Masters)
Rival 2: G_Parrilla (Masters)
Course: CSR5
Winner: littleregret265

On the first, Parrilla left me off the launch and ended up chasing taillights till I couldn't see them anymore. On the Master's run, Parrilla and I were coming up to the fast S bend and he caught a pretty large piece of wall sadly. Great runs though.

Of course! The top three drivers in each class duke it out in a final race! 2 laps of SSR7.

I suggest the drivers in question to agree on a date and time to host the final battles, what with time zone differences.

If you could have it done by this week, that'd be great.

That way we can continue with Season 7 on Monday.

-----

Although, I was considering a Side Season for vehicle classes other than the current 2. Specifically for heavier luxury cars. A VIP class, if you will.

What are everyone's thoughts on that?

I don't think I'l be able to battle beyond 10pm my time unluckly, and a VIP class would be awesome! (Even with lowered +10 camber for the full VIP mode :D)

Hey everyone!! I have some news to share with you all.

Along with Season 7 (Or Side Season 1) of Wangan Masters, next week I'll be premiering a Touge Tournament! Regulations are yet to be finalized. But it will be run exclusively on Comfort: Soft tires.

-----

The tournament will be a in the same fashion of the Tournament lobbies I've ran often. The following post will outline the details. Your input is encouraged.

Oh man, I think I'm gonna miss the last half of them. I won't have internet from christmas to late january :(
Anyway, I'll try to race as much as I can :dopey:

Touge Battle Stage Tournament

Regulations*:
Comfort: Soft tires
Performance Point regulations will vary per tournament
Production Cars only
Minimum of 100 units produced to qualify (open for discussion)
Lotus Elise is banned INDEFINITELY

Battle Rules**:
Cat and Mouse, Best of 3 runs
Rolling Start 40mph/65kph

Tournament Procedure***:
A Time Trial event will be posted. The Bracket will be seeded based on your lap times

-----

* Each tournament will run until the bracket is complete. A new tournament bracket will open once the current one is finished.

** Each tournament will run at one track. There have been Battle Stage sectors already marked for each eligible course, which include a U-Turn point. I'll be online to demonstrate to those unfamiliar.

*** The tournament will only commence once at least 8 drivers have established lap times to be seeded. Only an even number of drivers will be accepted, up to a maximum of 16 per tournament.

-----

I used to run these tournaments multiple times a week. With each tournament running about 2 hours. I figured I'd make it into a club event.

Once a bracket is seeded, a link will be posted to see who you're scheduled to battle. I use a website that generates tournament brackets. Very fancy stuff lol.

You can battle at your best convenience, and check the forum to see who your next opponent will be.

-----

Any thoughts?

I feel like I have some unfinished business with Wangan Masters since I've now wrapped up my serious seasons for a while. Starting work this week plus looking after my puppy set me back a bit for gaming but this weekend should see me with a bit more free time.

I made a quick build of a secret Masters class project that I might debut in Season 7.

The time has come for me to rise again...

I feel like I have some unfinished business with Wangan Masters since I've now wrapped up my serious seasons for a while. Starting work this week plus looking after my puppy set me back a bit for gaming but this weekend should see me with a bit more free time.

I made a quick build of a secret Masters class project that I might debut in Season 7.

The time has come for me to rise again...

Long time, old friend. It'll be great to have you back.

Since it's the weekend I might be able to stay on later. So if Little and Slender want the race today I'l try make the meet.

Also team wanderers are in the finals for both! Wahoo! :D

Midnight club finale results

Date: 12/12/14
Rival 3: G_Parrilla
Runner up: littleregret265

This was a good one! I fought my hardest and got the win. Unluckly G hit an invisible wall at the PA area. I also got damage near there! :indiff:

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back