Rival 1: GTP_SlenderMan
Rival 2: littleregret265
Rival 3: KazaSupra
Course: SSR7
Winner: GTP_SlenderMan
Runner up: littleregret265
3rd: KazaSupra
BR: 5/5

My Enzo had a perfect launch and corner exit speed to keep the gap at a nice 4 -6 second lead throughout the battle.
Kaza wrecked on lap 2 forcing him to a DNF.

Date: 14/12/14
Rival 1: GTP_SlenderMan
Rival 2: littleregret265
Rival 3: KazaSupra
Course: SSR7
Winner: GTP_SlenderMan
Runner up: littleregret265
3rd: KazaSupra
BR: 5/5

My Enzo had a perfect launch and corner exit speed to keep the gap at a nice 4 -6 second lead throughout the battle.
Kaza wrecked on lap 2 forcing him to a DNF.

It was actually the 1st lap on the PA entry, It really sucks I couldn't fight after all my right wheels being damaged. :indiff: Oh well.

Certainly an interesting turn of events for the Season 6 Finale in both classes.

I'll try to have Season 7 signup forms and S6 results live by day's end.

Congratulations to our Season 6 winners!!

-----

I'll be home and online shortly. Anyone up for some Touge Battle Stage??!

I'll do my best to update everything today. I got lazy last night and choose to do some driving instead lol. Fun runs for sure.

The sign-up for Touge Battle Stage is live on the club page. Set your fastest lap and you're set!

new question: Will we still get a updated rivals list on this thread so we know who to battle???

Yes, but not initially. The in-game event shows how many people have signed up, but there's no certain way to look at a list of participants.

Registration is confirmed upon posting a race result. Those names will then be added to the Google Docs form.

If only PD would allow us to look at a lost of club members, not just friends in the club, I would be easier to send friend requests to prospective running mates.

The thing is, a lot of people register online but never participate in battles.

-----

I'll be updating the In-Game forums tonight, since I forgot to do so yesterday.

-----

We'll see how smoothly things go after the first week of battle.

Last edited:
I think the use of nitrous needs to be clarified in the WMT rules as there's no mention as to whether it's allowed or prohibited.

I think the use of nitrous needs to be clarified in the WMT rules as there's no mention as to whether it's allowed or prohibited.

I'll put it back up, I think I may have deleted that bit.

To be clear: Nitrous is permitted in the Masters class and NOT permitted in the Midnight Club class.

-----

Edit: Regulations updated

Decided I'm going to re-enter after all, I need to try keep my crown in the Midnight club and I feel like being in the Touge championship too will help with my weakness. I'l still try my all as usual! :D

Great runs tonight, gentlemen. I had a blast, and I will do my best to see about making the Camaro a more beastly opponent on the Wangan. It has too much potential in my eyes to be out of contention. Not that I expected it to be the new Z31, but I feel like I can get more out of the car. The competition is already pretty fierce! 👍

@littleregret265 the Camaro has great potential, especially with that wedge shape. Does the FC gearbox have 5 or 6 speeds?

@badboy__93 I think the Z33 could stand a chance. Gotta work on those last 2 gears. Sometimes it's worth clearing the transmission and starting over. I've gone through over a dozen overhauls of mine and an still finding an extra MPH here and there.

-----

Last night we got a glimpse of two of the top cars in the Midnight Club class. As you know, there are three slots for the Final Race. Better get tuning!

Besides. Everyone knows pop-up headlights are an aerodynamic advantage hehe.

-----

There are 7 slots filled for the Inaugural Touge Battle Stage Bracket. The Qualifier ends Sunday at MIDNIGHT.

Last edited:
It has six, I just feel like I need to start from square one and re-flip it (if I even did that in the first place)

It would probably benefit from having 5 functional gears and the 6th strictly for drafting.

My NSX only has 5. I tried doing just that with it, keeping the 5th for drafting, but acceleration was just too slow from 100 to 150, even though 150 to 200 was better than it is currently. Right now, 1st gear tops at 85 but I shift up at 70 and hit 115 in 2nd. 4th redlines at 190 but I can hit 195 before needing to shift.

-----

It was actually a great aid to have the oil pressure gauge installed. It gave me a visual representation of when VTEC is engaged (yo). Then, I could adjust the top gears (4th and 5th) so that I don't loose too much pressure -and in turn, speed - when shifting up.

If I want to make a run for the title, I need to squeeze another 5mph from 5th gear. I'm topping out at 201 on the downhill side of the tunnel. I'm sure the Esprit and Sil80 are doing at least 205.

Last edited:
My TT is only topping out at 194mph on the downhill tunnel. Acceleration in the lower gears has been pretty good, it's just the top end where I'm falling flat.

Ok, that gauge actually sounds incredibly useful. On a side note do all of the gauges function, because I put a water temp gauge in and swear it did nothing (not surprisingly, but derailing the hype train once again at the time) but maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention/not driving long enough

My TT is only topping out at 194mph on the downhill tunnel. Acceleration in the lower gears has been pretty good, it's just the top end where I'm falling flat.

The 4WD doesn't help much at top end, especially when most of the torque is in the middle. Does it hit 150 in 4th?

Ok, that gauge actually sounds incredibly useful. On a side note do all of the gauges function, because I put a water temp gauge in and swear it did nothing (not surprisingly, but derailing the hype train once again at the time) but maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention/not driving long enough

@littleregret265 idk about the water temp, I actually never use it simply because GT doesn't simulate overheating or blown engines.

I find Boost and Oil Pressure to be the most useful gauges. Since I drive exclusively in the Cockpit view with Narrow field of view, I'd like the gauges to come in larger sizes. Especially the Speedo. The NSX's Speedo only goes to 180, so I installed a 220mph Speedo but the numbers are so tiny!

I'm already in 5th by 150 I think. I shift into 6th at around 180.

Hmm. I'm assuming redline slightly over 8k? Max power would then be around 6800 revs? Correct me of I'm wrong. How many revs does it achieve max torque?

You should aim for 190 in 5th and a really short 6th to avoid losing oil pressure and acceleration.

Wangan Masters Week 2 events are now live in the club Events page, in-game.

Week 1 scores are also posted on the Week 2 event Comments.

-----
Midnight Club:

GTP_SlenderMan - 500pts
SolidSnake7735 - 450pts
CG3287 - 275pts
littleregret265 - 200pts*
Street-King-07 - 200pts*
badboy__93 - 50pts

Masters:
N/A

* The game did not report the race between littleregret265 and Street-King-07, which resulted in the first ever tie in WMT history.

Although the end of the race displayed SK07 as the victor, the time gap at finish was an unprecedented 0:00.000!!

The new rule created in light of that event is as follows: In the event of a TIE in a 1v1 race, both players will amount 100pts.

-----

The Qualifying Event for Touge Battle Stage ended last night with only 7 drivers having posted a time. Which brings up the following options:
  • Is there enough public interest in this event to post an extension for others to qualify?
  • Or should the Inaugural Bracket me held with only 7 players?

Last edited:
  • Is there enough public interest in this event to post an extension for others to qualify?
  • Or should the Inaugural Bracket me held with only 7 players?

I'd say it's fine with 7 players, It can still work right?

Also looks like I missed out week one... better get back on PSN rarther than playing FH2 and Dragon's Dogma. :lol:

I'd say it's fine with 7 players, It can still work right?

Also looks like I missed out week one... better get back on PSN rarther than playing FH2 and Dragon's Dogma. :lol:

Yeah, it'll work with 7.

It just means that the 8th slot with be filled with a blank entry and the#1 seed gets a free win and moves into Rd 2 of the bracket. In this case, it would be SlenderMan, who placed the fastest time.

I can get to working out the bracket during my lunch break and post it online and in-game tonight.

I really want to battle today or tomorrow, as from Christmas eve onward I'l be busy with family stuff. So if I'm online just hit me up for a race and I'l be there asap.

I really want to battle today or tomorrow, as from Christmas eve onward I'l be busy with family stuff. So if I'm online just hit me up for a race and I'l be there asap.

Cool. I'll be home from work in a little over 2 hours. If you're on, ill hit you up.

Back