F1: 2014 on PS4/Xbox One/PC

Discussion in 'F1 2010-2016' started by 0zzy, Feb 23, 2014.

1. TheCrazySwede

TheCrazySwede

I think if CodeMasters constructed the F1 games more like a sports title, rather than a racing game, it would be better off. Sports games, like FIFA, the NBA 2K series, MLB, etc., all do one thing very well; immersion. They don't just make you a part of the game, but instead, manage to integrate you, the player, into its world.

Formula One is no different. There are so many immersive aspects of the sport that have yet to make a proper appearance in Codie's game, so I hope that they'll fill that void in their future titles.

I might have glanced past this information, but does anyone know if the classic F1 cars will be making a return? Fingers crossed for a MP4/4......a guy can dream, right? :)

2. prisonermonkeys

prisonermonkeys Premium

There are no plans for classic content in F1 2014 or F1 2015.

TheCrazySwede likes this.
  3. BlacqueJacques

BlacqueJacques

When you finish 2nd in an online race in F1 2014 they do not even show you celebrating!

4. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

I found this on Amazon. Seriously, is it made from gold?

IMG_2084.PNG

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  5. JayneS

JayneS

Between 4th October and 11th October it's £34.99 in the UK PSN store. Not sure about other regions, but I'm seriously tempted at this price.

6. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

I know this is an old thread, but why is this specific F1 game so uncommon / worth so much?