[F1 2014] ~ Video Thread ~

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 17 comments
Spain
Madrid
uLUQptP.png

Last edited:
Graphics and sound comparison between the last versions of Formula 1 developed by Codemasters: F1 2014, 2013 y 2012. The video is a lap at Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi, with the Mercedes AMG.

F1 2014 gameplay, PC version. The video is a race of three laps at Red Bull Ring circuit, Austrian Grand Prix, with the Ferrari F14T.

New "Post Race" of Formula 1 2014, today about the United States Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

Out of curiosity, how is the Frame rate on the PC version of F1 2014 in comparison to the previous games?

Out of curiosity, how is the Frame rate on the PC version of F1 2014 in comparison to the previous games?

The same that F1 2013, is the same game and graphics, only changes de cars.

New "Post Race" of Formula 1 2014, today about the Brazilian Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

Last "Post Race" of Formula 1 2014, today about the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

Hey all,

Got a backmarker career going, 100% race distance. Started out with Team Lotus scoring a few lucky points, and was eventually offered a contract with Toro Rosso, where I almost managed my first win on Monza. Until I ran out of fuel in the final turn, that is.

Check it out, if you will, if for nothing else then to laugh at me :-)

Skin created by Aarav Amin, user from RaceDepartment, for F1 2014 with the 2015 pre-season skin of Red Bull Racing RB11.

Rain weather comparison between Project CARS and F1 2014. The video is a lap at Hockenheim GP with the Formula A in Project CARS (Williams Martini skin) and the 2014's Williams FW36 in F1 2014.

Back