F1 2017 Photomode Thread

@torque99 , did you pick up the new Monster Energy Supercross game?? By the people who do the MotoGP games, Milestone.

Let me know if you start a photo thread if you pick it up, you would definitely get some amazing shots with all the jumps and dirt, etc... I picked it up and played last night, first impression, not too good - but I was having internet issues last night so will try again tonight (fingers crossed I don't need a new wireless router). Anyway, keep up the good work!

@torque99 , did you pick up the new Monster Energy Supercross game?? By the people who do the MotoGP games, Milestone.

Let me know if you start a photo thread if you pick it up, you would definitely get some amazing shots with all the jumps and dirt, etc... I picked it up and played last night, first impression, not too good - but I was having internet issues last night so will try again tonight (fingers crossed I don't need a new wireless router). Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thanks @barryf1fan I haven't picked this up as I have MXGP2&3 and thought this looked similar. I took a few photos in these but there is no shutter speed in Milestone games 'yet?' I am also waiting for their new 'Gravel' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...racer-coming-to-ps4-xb1-pc-early-2018.353732/ game I have pre-ordered as this looks more interesting and depending on your thoughts i may pick up the Monster Energy SuperX later down the line 👍
MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame_20170718171638.jpg
MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame_20170604080436.jpg
MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame_20170601203045.jpg

Spectacular as usual!! I would love to hang #3 & #4 on the wall in frames.

I was thinking the same idea with some of my photos (not sure which ones yet) Feel free @barryf1fan or anyone else to save the originals and print them off as they are all to share. I think some places print to canvas now quite cheap. 👍

Back