F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND EIGHTEEN - Voting

BN7YsMk.jpg

f1-brazilian-gp-2015-bernie-ecclestone-on-the-grid.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 14th December 0900 GMT
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries
A
Bernie: I wish Daniil was Russian to the grid and Valtteri could Finnish his reconnaissance lap

B
Ecclestone forgets that everything is upside down in the Southern Hemisphere, not backwards.

C
Bernie: Where are all my fans?

D
For the second time in 2015, a track is invaded by a crazed loon who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Formula 1.

E
The brand new track surface sees the effects of Bernie's special Pirelli stunt heelies...

F
Worst. Pirelli Calendar. Ever.

G
Bernie Ecclestone tries his version of Moonwalk.

H
"I know DC threatened to get his willy out, but I didn't think he'd actually do it ..."

I
Bernie: I thought I told Jean to make sure the grid guys wore the same outfits at the girls.

J
Pictured: Bernie and all the drivers who want double points to return.

K
Host: "There appears to be a confused old man running circles on the straight!"

Co-host: "That's Bernie Ecclestone!"

Host: "Like I said there appears to be a confused old man ......"

L
Bernie: "Are you sure you don't want my bribes? I will do my best to remove Pirelli from the championship... ;)"

M
Ecclestone: "Why are these men dressed up as grid kitchen appliances?"

N
"Yet another place Fernando would rather be..."

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

FINAL ROUND - Voting

ZgIQopd.jpg

f1-abu-dhabi-gp-2015-jenson-button-and-fernando-alonso-mclaren-mp4-30.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 11th January 0900 GMT
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
"McLaren can't even get a break in reality TV, as they're voted off first in this year's Strictly."

B
"Jenson... we achieved more points finishes in the caption competition this year than out on track."

C
"You look a bit tired Jenson.. oversleep?"

D
*shakes Jenson violently* "Please, save me from this GP2 engine hell!"

E
Out celebrating a new bromance #PlacesAlonsoWouldRatherBe

F
Fernando: Good news Jenson; only one more year with Honda engines!
Jenson: You're hurting my arm Fernando!

G
Jenson: Have you been sunbathing again?

H
"Merry Christmas Jenson, I got you a dog! He's slow, he's toothless, he'll spend more time at the vet than at the park, and he's covered in these weird red patches. I called him MP4-30"

I
Trust me, it's quicker walking.

J
Alonso: "Jenson, let's go back to Windows 8, this Windows 10 engine programming will get us nowhere fast."

Jenson: "At this bloody rate, not even Windows '95 will save us, chico..."

K
Jenson: This is NOT the "Cheeky Nando's" I asked for.

L
Alonso: Jenson, I finally know why we crawl around the track with our cars.
Button: And why is that?
Alonso: The last time my engine was replaced I saw the mechanics stuff an ASIMO in the engine compartment.
Button: So basically we've got robotic peddle cars.
Alonso: *sobbing* And my lawyer can't find a way to get out of this contract.

M
Alonso: I love you, I love McLaren, I love Honda, I love Ron, I love GP2 engines...
Button: Fernando, please, did you steal the podium champagne again.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Back