F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND FIFTEEN - Voting

z6Bf9OQ.jpg

f1-russian-gp-2015-l-to-r-vladimir-putin-russian-federation-president-with-bernie-ecclesto.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 2nd November 0900 GMT
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries

A
"Sign the contract, Mr. President, or the next whoopee cushion will be under your seat."

B
"Bernie, that rental car will go 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene."
"What country is that car from?"
"It no longer exists. But take her for a test drive and I'm sure you'll agree; zagrevev min zloty dev!"
"How do I start it?"
"Put it in H. In H!"

C
Bernie learns of Putin's desire to take over the world by making a boy band out of a few F1 drivers, named, The Vodka Boys.

D
Bernie: Did you manage to get the mind swapper to work on Maldonado and Hakkinen?
Vladimir: Hakkinen? I heard you say Raikkonen.

E
Bernie: So I hear you make your own vodka President Putin?
Putin: What?
Bernie: So I hear you make your own vodka President Putin?
Putin: Da, I have stuff I putin the vodka that makes you hallucinate. Looks like the guy next to you found my stash.
Bernie: You mean John my press Officer? Nevermind he's just stupid.

F
"Damn, I thought that would be a silent one"

G
Putin: No Mr. Bond, I expect you to DIE!

Aide: Erm, sire, Mr. Bond is your next appointment...

H
Smack-talking lady causes a stir in the VIP box as she claims Kim Jong Un can ride a horse better than Vlad and has nicer hair than Bernie.

I
Bernie: I'm afraid, Mr. Putin, there won't be the Russian Grand Prix in 2016. We'll relocate this GP next year.
Putin: Well, Mr. Ecclestone, are you so sure that whatever country you're going to relocate this GP to will not become a part of Russia by 2016?

J
Bernie: That cheque you sent me- I mean, CVC, has bounced.
Putin: Oh, Crimea river.

K
Mystery Lady: Excuse me Mr. Presidents; was that a Russian fart, or an English fart?

L
Putin: You see, Mr. Ecclestone, I am the best suitable candidate for F1's future; I have the power (to make Maldonado crash), the money, and the nuclear missiles to vanquish my riv...
...oh, my apologies. It seems that I mixed my proper speech with the one set for Korea."

Mysterious woman: Can I get paycheck for night out now, comrade Putin?

M
"The force is strong with this one, Putin"

N
Eccelstone: "You're really Putin on a good show, Vlad."

Putin: "Oh Bernie, you're Socheesy"

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

ROUND SIXTEEN - Voting

wPJOfN9.jpg

f1-united-states-gp-2015-sebastian-vettel-ferrari.jpg

• Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Deadline for voting is Monday 16th November 0900 GMT

Submitted Entries

A
Vettel: "Kimi did WHAT to the rain tires?"

B
Seb: "Crap, I left the gas on"

C
Seb: "What the 🤬!"
Engineer: "What's the matter?"
Seb: "Why my hands stuck on my head!"
Engineer: "Oh, that's why Kimi was sneaking around with your hand lotion and a tube of superglue!"
Seb: "🤬!"

D
"I'm sorry to tell you this Seb, but you opened your DRS 0.095 seconds too late on lap 46."

E
"Did you say I'm losing my hair?"
"No, I said 'Don't lose today, Herr Vettel'."

F
Seb, your accountant called - it's about those VW shares you bought last year.

G
Seb ponders how much worse the US Grand Prix podium celebrations might have been had Lewis casually passed Nico his bottle of champagne.

H
"Kimi did what to my shampoo?!"

I
"Jenson still wants to drive for Mclaren-Honda? Unmöglich!"

J
Seb: Do you think my head is too big to wear a Stetson cowboy hat?

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Last edited:
ROUND SEVENTEEN - Voting

263px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png

f1-mexican-gp-2015-race-winner-nico-rosberg-mercedes-amg-f1-team.jpg

• Deadline for voting is Monday 30th November 0900 GMT

Submitted Entries

A
After a tough Grand Prix and some seriously spicy pre-race enchiladas, the need to pull Nico's finger becomes a medical emergency.

B
Rosberg: "Who spiked the champagne with jalapeno's?"
Perez: "We call it chamPAIN here, Nico!"

C
Nico: Oi Lewis, second place step is that way.

D
Nico: I'll get to the podium... But first, let me take a selfie.

E
After seeing Nigel Mansell appear, the urge to give him his moustache back overcame Nico.

F
"I'm the new Vettel now"

G
"Hey lads, look! Lewis cried so much that his tears washed away that ridiculously fake blond perm of his, the bellend..."

H
You all want to kill Richard Hammond? He's over there.

I
Nico: The second place sombrero is over there Lewis!

J
"I'm usually all the way back there"

K
"See, I got the monkey off my back!"

Back