F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

ROUND TWO

ozflag.jpg

f1-2010-aus-xp-0717.jpg

Round Two - Submitted Entries

A
VETTEL: I'm holding my breath 'till I get a good car!

B
Vettel attempts to find alternative methods of completing a race...

C
Vettel entertains the reporters during the second half of the Australian GP, by playing his invisible flute.

D
Beam me up, Scotty!

E
Vettel explains how he also grabbed a rather different sort of pole during qualifying

F
Journalist: They say “There’s never two without three” right, so what are your feelings about next race?

Sebastian: A second dumb question like this, and I swear you won’t be able to ask for a third.

G
Seb is slightly bemused to discover that Red Bull's reliability issues are a consequence of the team spending no money on the car, instead electing to blow the budget developing an invisible pipe he can smoke at press conferences.

H
Interviewer: Seb, can you explain your hand 'injury'?
SV: I have many pine needle like splinters in my hands, err,...I don't know how I err...got them :embarrassed:

I
Interviewer: So Seb, how were the brakes today?
Sebastian: ...
Interviewer: Har har!

J
Interviewer: What are you going to say to Adrian Newey the next time you see him?

Sebastian: *murmur* *clenches fist*

K
Reporter: So what's your opinion of Jenson Button?
Vettel: Total wanker. Here, I'll show you how much of one he is.....

L
Well, at least there are two extra races this year.

M
`Well this suck's '

N
Next time I'm just going to thumb a lift from Button

O
Reporter: "Sebastian, what did you think of Lewis' driving?"
SB: *Hand Gesture*
SB: "... Oh, you mean in the race..."

P
SV: When the hell are we going to finish this press interview?
------
Interviewer: When are you going to finish a race?

Q
Adrian Newey is such an wanker he designs a less reliable car than virgin

R
Vettel uses sign language to describe his feelings about Adrian Newey after the race.

S
Interviewer: So Adrian Newey's revolutionary car seems to be working well for you on Saturdays but not on Sundays. Why is that then Vettel?

Vettel: Don't mentions that guys name at the moment. I am so going to squish him when i see him that total wanker who can't even design a car to end a race

T
Following Michael Schumacher's example, Kimi Raikkonen makes his Formula 1 comeback at the age of forty.

U
Unfortunately, I will be dropping out of the Grand Prix. As you can see, my teammate's pet kangaroo took off some of my fingers. I thought Mark Webber was making shrimp on the barbie for us.

V
Reporter: Where's Adrian?
Seb: Back there.
Reporter: And what's he doing?
Seb: I sent him a travestite to have some...fun. He doesn't know it has a member, but when he does, I told the travestite to say "Now you know how Vettel feels when he's winning and then YOUR car fails."

W
Hang on, I'm confused, I though only the first 3 got to do interviews.
I finished out the back.

X
Reporter: So braking issues today Seb making your car hard to stop?
SV: Yes
Reporter: Care to respond to comments that that is the case with the women in your life as well?
SV: (gives reporter the wanker sign)

---

Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote: Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted.

Deadline for voting is Sunday 4th April 0900 GMT. Good luck! :D

Last edited:
Tough decision this week. I think some of the funnier captions have been superseded.

I - 1
M - 1
N - 1

D.

E(I remember an older picture and this genuinely made me LOL at the thought of the other picture and some of the captions for it, a stretch I know, but still.
P(A good chuckle, a very good one)
W(Another good laugh)

Obviously one point to each.

ROUND THREE

malaysiaflag.jpg

f1-2010-mal-xp-0520.jpg

Round Three - Submitted Entries

A
SV: What is this? A Harry Potter convention show?
BE: I don't know Weasly but have you see Hermione anywhere? I want to show her my magic wand!

B
be: look you have already been caught drinking in a grand prix and we all know it wasnt water in your in-race water bottle now hand it over
sv: grumbles in my world drink driving would be legal

C
Bernie - Well, Seb, we've let you win this one, but just wait until you see some of the failures we've got lined up for you later in the season.

D
SV: Bernie - is that a wig?
BE: You say that again - and I'll break your legs... just ask Mark.

E
Bernie: "Don't look at me like that Seb baby, I'm only blowing you a kiss."

F
Satan: "So, I give you a Formula One World Championship, and in return,
you give me the exclusive rights to your soul. Do we have a deal?"

Vettel: "Unless."

Satan: "Yes, yes, alright: you sell me your soul unless you manage to
win in Malaysia, in which case you get to be World Champion free of charge.
You haven't been taking lessons in negotiating with me from Damon Hill, have you?"

G
You look like you're feeling down Seb, you know what I do when I'm sad? I sing! "And... Always look on the bright side of life... "

H
BE: Care to join me in a victory dance?

SV: Ok, but this time keep your hands off my ass!

I
"Learn to know the dark side of the Force, and you will be able to save your car from certain death."

J
Bernie: For god's sake man, put a shirt on. You're giving Max a chubby again...

K
Bernie: See, my pipe is bigger than yours!

L
"Don't lie to me, young man. I saw you chewing gum in that press conference. Now spit it out."

M
Look, I'm not your father!

N
Seb: "You do know it's customary to stand when you're addressing a GP winner don't you Bernie?"
Bernie: *growls*

O
BE: This is amnesia dust, and this is how it works!! *blows into face*
SV: How does what work?
BE: Amnesia dust, this is how it works!! *blows some more*
SV: How does what work??
BE: That trick never gets old. :cool:

P
INVISIBLE BOOB GRABBING

Q
Bernie: What's green and invisible?
Seb: I dunno?
Bernie: This cabbage.
Seb:...

R
BE: "Young grasshopper, you will be allowed to win the championship once you can grab this pebble from my hand"
SV: I got your pebble right here you silly old fool

S
SB:why is this old man trying to rap
be:yo whiteboy i shall smirk becuase my brakes work
SB:it was luscious liz time of the month you old B******

T
Bernie: What the hell?
Vettel: Us real men spit into our hands before we shake

U
SV: So why exactly didn't it rain during the race?
BE: Well I went through PayPal but apparently I spent my last £500 million paying off my ex-wife...

V
Bernie: "Hand over the money and I'll let you win the race."

W
Bernie: Seb, I heard that you're team have been making modifications applied to and relating to the entire team and company, care to divulge any?

Seb: Well, in case of my water bottle breaking, I am now fully capable of lactating Red Bull!

Bernie: ...........Can I try it?

Seb: Urmm....No. I think you've been hanging round with Mosley a bit too much!

X
Sebastian and Bernie smoking their invisible pipes.

Y
I will give you my old wand I stole from Snape after he killed Dumbledore, but it is not here in my hand if you *winks* know what I mean *winks*

Vettel: Ok, just give it to me whenever, *whispers* creepy old fart.

---

Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote: Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted.

Deadline for voting is Monday 12th April 0900 GMT. Good luck! :D

Back