F1500T-A

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by garystevens64, Mar 2, 2018.

1. garystevens64

garystevens64

Has anybody have a good F1500T-A setups for the F1500 Championship races?

2. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

This tune is for Brands Hatch, but you can try it on the other tracks as well, just adjust the final gear to suit the track.

Edit: I have made some changes to my tune, they are in BOLD numbers, it can do mid 1:08s in the race at Brands Hatch.

F1500T-A Gr.X

Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
    Power Ratio%: 100 Weight Reduction%: 100
    Traction Control: 0

Tyres: Front: Racing Soft Rear: Racing Soft
    Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 5
    Suspension
    Ride Height mm: 47/58
    Natural Frequency Hz: 5.15/5.30
    Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 7/8
    Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 54/56
    Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 85/84
    Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 1.7/1.5
    Toe Angle Degree(s): Out 0.02/In 0.35
    Aerodynamics
    Downforce Level Front: 1200 Rear: 1800
    DriveTrain
    F/R
    /10
    /20
    /14
    Transmission
    Final Gear At: 5.500
    Max Speed km/h: 250
    1st: 2.724
    2nd: 2.115
    3rd: 1.732
    4th: 1.413
    5th: 1.139
    Final Gear: 3.950
    (^^Adjust Final gear To Suit Track)

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  3. garystevens64

garystevens64

Perfect because that's the track I'm having trouble with. Thank you so much and you can forget about the Porsche 911 RS '16 cause I finally was able to get 1st in that race.

Danguil63, PSN:And-War and fordlaser like this.
  4. garystevens64

garystevens64

Wow I can't believe how easer it was with your F1500T Setup. Before I had it I could only get to the 6 position and I bet I tried 10 times. And after using your tune I finished 1st even after going off track 3 times.

Even your tune for the Porsche 911 RS '16 worked perfect. I think I was in 1st place after the 5 or 6 lap. Thank you for the tunes.

garystevens64

Thorin Cain, Jeje6410 and fordlaser like this.
  5. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

No problem :cheers:.

Danguil63 likes this.
  6. redmk1

redmk1

Just used your F1500 tune andI agree with Gary it’s amazing, well done. I won Interlagos first time 21 secs in front even with a scruffy first lap going of 3 times but once got us ed to set up it was brilliant. My best lap 1.18.9 and I am sure I will better that. Thanks to Gary for posting on Jeje thread

Strax, fordlaser and Jeje6410 like this.
  7. instinct808

instinct808

to be good on Interlagos u need reach low 1:15 and under with realistic settings of lobby

I've tested Praiano tune (which is posted in other thread about that car) and I don't like that to be honest, especially on Nordschleife that setup not working properly for me
    but I still has a problem with my personal setup, I've reached like 5:10 around Nordschleife and I think there is a chance to go under 5 min with good setup and with my tier2 skill

8. TerryLabonte44

TerryLabonte44

Thanks for posting, I was looking for a tune for this one, but could someone translate the meteoric to the inches

9. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Ride Height In 2.20/2.20. That's good you like my tune @redmk1 and thank you :).

10. Myk_Alastor

Myk_Alastor

thanks for this tune @fordlaser :cool: im now 4 sec. faster in brands hatch with this "tweaks" :cheers:

Thorin Cain, fordlaser and Jeje6410 like this.
  11. clewy

clewy

Great tune

fordlaser likes this.
  12. Isaac Vivo

Isaac Vivo

And Monza?

13. Myk_Alastor

Myk_Alastor

as @fordlaser have said you need to adjust the final gear to suit a track. i did try this tune in monza and the feeling is still the same...its great! :bowdown: what i did is lower the final gear to 3.390 so that the engine can make the car fly in the final back straight :D

Jeje6410 and fordlaser like this.
  14. redmk1

redmk1

Tune works well at Suzuka too, just adjust the final gear, many thanks

Jeje6410 likes this.
  15. Willby24

Willby24

5:10?! That is amazingly fast. Best I've managed at nordschleife is a 5:19 but I think with some better driving I could hit a 5:15 on my current setup. 5:10 would be a dream come true lol.

16. praiano63

praiano63 Premium

This tune is for racing hard tires and builded to be used with those tires only. I think you´re using softer ones to reach 5:15. The car is too soft to support the loads generated by soft or super soft.

_ApexPredator likes this.
  17. Willby24

Willby24

Yes I was more responding to the fact that instinct808 was hitting a 5:10 with his personal tune. I am on soft tires and my own tune as well to reach the 5:19-5:20 times

18. krazor8

krazor8

I pulled a 1:08.5870on brands hatch with that tune vs 1:15.897 with the stock tune

19. ThrasherDBS

ThrasherDBS

Got hung up on the Brands Hatch race. Went off a couple of times on the stock settings, wound up getting second place on my first attempt. Performed a quicker and cleaner run on my second attempt, wound up getting third. (What?) I was wondering if the settings were bad, or if it was just a "git gud" scenario.

Tried your tune, and I effortlessly took first place on lap 5 and never looked back. One thing though, doing the "power" and "weight" upgrades does not open it up to getting more power or less weight, it just opens up so you can detune it further. You can skip those.

20. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

With practice you should be able to get into the 1:04''s at brands Hatch with my setup

Ale67 likes this.
  21. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

The best I've done I think is a 1:09

22. instinct808

instinct808

show me reference lap with your racing line
    I don't like that track, I've raced on this like 2 or 3 times with only little practice before, without any special setup and for me is impossible to go under 1:14 with realistic settings and full fuel tank
    I'm losing a lot of time probably on that two-three tight corners, because my car doesn't want to turn there

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  23. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

Have you tried using a full rake setup with a lot of positive toe? I'll build a setup for interlagos as well.

24. MINKIHL

MINKIHL

I did with Hard Tires a 1:26,4 at monza, 1:06,8 at brands and 1:15,8 at interlagos
    with soft tires 1:24,8 at monza ...drove only yesterday with softs at monza during a lobby session...

so i think a 1:04 at brands and a 1:13 at interlagos its possible with my setup on softs

_ApexPredator likes this.
  25. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

just hit a 12.4 at interlagos with my setup for RS

26. MINKIHL

MINKIHL

yep thats a good time.. i simply have not tried it with softs at interlagos

27. Willby24

Willby24

Tried your setup last night. Car feels fantastic, just a little loose at times when applying power out of a corner compared to the stock tune. But way faster than the stock tune. My first sloppy attempt(a 5:15) at nordschleife I was already 5 seconds faster than my previous best!

TNR_KING_FILO likes this.
  28. wbhumphries

wbhumphries

I'd love to see that Nordschieife setup! Best I've lapped it is 5:28. I was thinking that 5:00 is the envelope for that car, but maybe not!

29. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

K1LLD0z3R likes this.
  30. Unitedwestand

Unitedwestand

Hi
    Love this set up was struggling to keep this car on track let alone battling for the lead, have you anymore set ups your willing to share for a beginner like myself
    Cheers