F1500T-A

Discussion in 'GTS Tuning' started by garystevens64, Mar 2, 2018.

1. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Thanks for liking my setup :cheers:, but unfortunately I have not played GTS since the last update, sorry l only have the F1500T-A at the moment to share. Why I have not been playing this game, there is some issues with the F1500T-A, Gr.1 and Gr.3 cars. Before the last update the cars that l have mention handle very good with no issues what so ever, but after the update players had problems with these cars with understeer and oversteer, my friend @Jeje6410 has got some good tunes you can try in this Tuning Forum :).

squander and Jeje6410 like this.
  2. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks a lot my dear friend Chris for yours nices words. :cheers::cheers:
    I made the F1500T-A after the last update. And as you I don't know if before the last update the others are again good.

3. Unitedwestand

Unitedwestand

Thanks
    Will try some of his

Jeje6410 and fordlaser like this.
  4. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

No problem Jerome :tup:.

Jeje6410 likes this.
  5. garystevens64

garystevens64

I have a couple of "TUNE GARAGES" that I use but there maybe some that don't work because of driving style. Here is a list of them
    and I hope they help you has much as they help me when I started. Enjoy

garystevens64
    Armand's Tuning Shed
    Jump_Ace's Tuning Garage
    Jakedog Tuning Garage
    RaceTube Germany Setups
    Praiano´s tunes for GT Sport.
    Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 23/03/18)
    MINKIHL Setups

Jump_Ace and Jeje6410 like this.
  6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Ugh, even with this tune, I still can’t beat the 2 damn rabbit cars in the front of the grid.

7. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

You just need to be a bit faster out on the track my friend, and do not use traction control or ASM.

8. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

It was Suzuka. I won in my next try. Had to tweak the final gear ratio to suit the track to get it all to work.

9. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

That is good you won:cheers:, adjust the final gear does help :).

Jeje6410 likes this.
  10. Jazbecevka

Jazbecevka

F-1500T-A,..
    It s so much understeered that it s useless to even try to set it up. As ex racer I can tell you that formula and kart in GTS have nothing to do with simulation, with real filling. (There is no driver that can drive 900+hp formula withTCS off faster than with TCS on,... ) What is going on here? Seems like GTS wannted to make game playable for everyone and couse real super power racing cars are undriveble for average driver, they made them driveble by making it unreal.

Whan you have problem with massive understeer there are some tricks to do. Maine goal is to make huge difference between front and rear suspenson in every aspect and see how car responds. One needs to do it step by step, setting by setting. Firs I set wings, springs and toe angle, than amortizers, finnaly stiffnes of stabilisators an than cambre angle, than I returne to wings, i set up gearbox and do finnal defferential adjustment.

Basic trick for under or oversteeer is toe angle, but one needs to know front should always be open at least minimum.

Skipper88 likes this.
  11. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Brands is a damn joke with this tune. You can pass the first 17 cars, but the 2 ****ing rabbit cars in 1st and 2nd negate whatever you do. They troll you by letting you catch up, then get a magical speed boost. I don’t know what it is. I tried adjusting the final gear, but I keep finishing 3rd.

I just want to knock them both off the track. But that’s kind of hard to do in GT League. The AI cars can withstand a lot more contact.

12. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I have not had any problem going beyond the second and the first in Brands, whether with my tune or my dear friend @fordlaser 's tune. On this circuit you have to be patient and find the right moment to overtake them under braking. Quit to force a little passage.

fordlaser likes this.
  13. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

I figured out Suzuka after a few tries and tweaking the final gear. Interlagos was cake. I managed to beat that one with stock settings before I even came across this thread. But Brands is something else.

Danguil63 likes this.
  14. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

you can do it with patience and a lot of concentration.

15. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

The @fordlaser tune is great. It actually makes this car drivable and makes it competitive in this series of races. Just have to figure out how to overtake them.

16. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

Here's my setup and it still works.

RacingHardTV and TNR_KING_FILO like this.
  17. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I found they are easy to overtake and even the leaders, but I have not use this car since the last 2 updates, it is best to have no traction control to.

Edit: I have just use the F1500T-A at the Brands Hatch race, had no problems with the leaders and I just went past them for a easy win :), and the last time I have used the F1500T-A was 2 updates ago :).

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    Danguil63 and Jeje6410 like this.
  18. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

Dabomb330 I got your setup but it can't do 1.12.6 anymore at dragon trail the last 2 updates has messed it up & my other cars it can only do 1.16 now & used do 1.13 round interlagos but only 1.17 now & Monza used do 1.23 but now only 1.27

fordlaser likes this.
  19. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Maybe if I add some bullet hole livery, the car will go faster.

instinct808 likes this.
  20. DaBomb330

DaBomb330

i still use it and my pace is the same i just put rss tires on now that they're fixed.

21. Exxon 51

Exxon 51

That's what im using but the march updates have messed it up on mine badly can't beat my ghost lap times off 1.12 round dragon trail

22. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

Hey, now! Finally beat Brands. What’s interesting is that the rabbit cars didn’t bother to show up. The top 5 were pretty tightly packed.

Jeje6410 and fordlaser like this.
  23. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I had a race where the leaders where hard to catch, and I did just manage to win but not by much. So I reset the race to do another race with a different field of cars and I won over 7 seconds, so if you reset you may get and easy AI in the race.

Danguil63, Jeje6410 and Satomiblood like this.
  24. PlutoDelic

PlutoDelic

I am having a hard time with this one, i'm even surprised how well im doing as i was **** in the previous GT's when it came to this category of racing.

What benefits does one get with changing the Power Level and Weight Reduction to max? they just seem to open the option to make it slower and heavier...i did use the settings shared here and the ride is a lot better, but some options were not available to the one's that were recommended (my final gear does not reach that level at all).

Considering i am playing this with the Motion Steering DS4, and TC to 3 (anything less, scares the **** out of me), i've done solid getting a 1:16. At times i could get 2nd when the first one created a good gap, but many times both of them just comfortably sit there and i cant even see them until lap 9 in brands hatch.

25. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Traction control set to 0 is the best for this car, to much TC just makes the car slow in the corners.

26. PlutoDelic

PlutoDelic

I managed to pull a few 1:12's, but the moment i make it to lap 8-9, suddenly the AI turn all aggressive and bump in to me. I have literary done it 5x so far, 5 times i was kicked out.

I gave up, TC wise anything under 2 just flips on me, it really took me a while to nail TC at 2.

Skipper88 and fordlaser like this.
  27. Liar_Lyre

Liar_Lyre

How do you match the gear ratios? I can't seem to match them at all.

28. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Did you do the Final gear first and then the Max speed, adjust the gears and then set the final gear last ?.

29. TNR_KING_FILO

TNR_KING_FILO

i've been watching this thread for a while now, thought i'd post my updated F1500 tune

Danguil63 likes this.
  30. PlutoDelic

PlutoDelic

There is something weird about the AI on this game.

I finally managed to beat Brands Hatch, even with TC to 2. Snatched a 1:11 and a few 1:12s. Somewhere around lap 4, impressively i was first, and around lap 9, the last two behind me very quickly caught up, they managed to cut down a gap from 6-7 seconds to literary 0.6 on the finish line, which is weird as i was getting the better laps on the last ones.

It'll definitely come in handy, this track is my nemesis.

fordlaser likes this.