F1500T-A

Hi
Love this set up was struggling to keep this car on track let alone battling for the lead, have you anymore set ups your willing to share for a beginner like myself
Cheers
Thanks for liking my setup :cheers:, but unfortunately I have not played GTS since the last update, sorry l only have the F1500T-A at the moment to share. Why I have not been playing this game, there is some issues with the F1500T-A, Gr.1 and Gr.3 cars. Before the last update the cars that l have mention handle very good with no issues what so ever, but after the update players had problems with these cars with understeer and oversteer, my friend @Jeje6410 has got some good tunes you can try in this Tuning Forum :).

Thanks for liking my setup :cheers:, but unfortunately I have not played GTS since the last update, sorry l only have the F1500T-A at the moment to share. Why I have not been playing this game, there is some issues with the F1500T-A, Gr.1 and Gr.3 cars. Before the last update the cars that l have mention handle very good with no issues what so ever, but after the update players had problems with these cars with understeer and oversteer, my friend @Jeje6410 has got some good tunes you can try in this Tuning Forum :).

Thanks a lot my dear friend Chris for yours nices words. :cheers::cheers:
I made the F1500T-A after the last update. And as you I don't know if before the last update the others are again good.

Thanks
Will try some of his

I have a couple of "TUNE GARAGES" that I use but there maybe some that don't work because of driving style. Here is a list of them
and I hope they help you has much as they help me when I started. Enjoy

garystevens64
Armand's Tuning Shed
Jump_Ace's Tuning Garage
Jakedog Tuning Garage
RaceTube Germany Setups
Praiano´s tunes for GT Sport.
Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 23/03/18)
MINKIHL Setups

F-1500T-A,..
It s so much understeered that it s useless to even try to set it up. As ex racer I can tell you that formula and kart in GTS have nothing to do with simulation, with real filling. (There is no driver that can drive 900+hp formula withTCS off faster than with TCS on,... ) What is going on here? Seems like GTS wannted to make game playable for everyone and couse real super power racing cars are undriveble for average driver, they made them driveble by making it unreal.

Whan you have problem with massive understeer there are some tricks to do. Maine goal is to make huge difference between front and rear suspenson in every aspect and see how car responds. One needs to do it step by step, setting by setting. Firs I set wings, springs and toe angle, than amortizers, finnaly stiffnes of stabilisators an than cambre angle, than I returne to wings, i set up gearbox and do finnal defferential adjustment.

Basic trick for under or oversteeer is toe angle, but one needs to know front should always be open at least minimum.

Brands is a damn joke with this tune. You can pass the first 17 cars, but the 2 ****ing rabbit cars in 1st and 2nd negate whatever you do. They troll you by letting you catch up, then get a magical speed boost. I don’t know what it is. I tried adjusting the final gear, but I keep finishing 3rd.

I just want to knock them both off the track. But that’s kind of hard to do in GT League. The AI cars can withstand a lot more contact.

Brands is a damn joke with this tune. You can pass the first 17 cars, but the 2 ****ing rabbit cars in 1st and 2nd negate whatever you do. They troll you by letting you catch up, then get a magical speed boost. I don’t know what it is. I tried adjusting the final gear, but I keep finishing 3rd.

I just want to knock them both off the track. But that’s kind of hard to do in GT League. The AI cars can withstand a lot more contact.

I have not had any problem going beyond the second and the first in Brands, whether with my tune or my dear friend @fordlaser 's tune. On this circuit you have to be patient and find the right moment to overtake them under braking. Quit to force a little passage.

I have not had any problem going beyond the second and the first in Brands, whether with my tune or my dear friend @fordlaser 's tune. On this circuit you have to be patient and find the right moment to overtake them under braking. Quit to force a little passage.

I figured out Suzuka after a few tries and tweaking the final gear. Interlagos was cake. I managed to beat that one with stock settings before I even came across this thread. But Brands is something else.

I figured out Suzuka after a few tries and tweaking the final gear. Maggiore was cake. I managed to beat that one with stock settings before I even came across this thread. But Brands is something else.

you can do it with patience and a lot of concentration.

The @fordlaser tune is great. It actually makes this car drivable and makes it competitive in this series of races. Just have to figure out how to overtake them.

The @fordlaser tune is great. It actually makes this car drivable and makes it competitive in this series of races. Just have to figure out how to overtake them.
I found they are easy to overtake and even the leaders, but I have not use this car since the last 2 updates, it is best to have no traction control to.

Edit: I have just use the F1500T-A at the Brands Hatch race, had no problems with the leaders and I just went past them for a easy win :), and the last time I have used the F1500T-A was 2 updates ago :).

Last edited:
Dabomb330 I got your setup but it can't do 1.12.6 anymore at dragon trail the last 2 updates has messed it up & my other cars it can only do 1.16 now & used do 1.13 round interlagos but only 1.17 now & Monza used do 1.23 but now only 1.27

Dabomb330 I got your setup but it can't do 1.12.6 anymore at dragon trail the last 2 updates has messed it up & my other cars it can only do 1.16 now & used do 1.13 round interlagos but only 1.17 now & Monza used do 1.23 but now only 1.27
i still use it and my pace is the same i just put rss tires on now that they're fixed.

That's what im using but the march updates have messed it up on mine badly can't beat my ghost lap times off 1.12 round dragon trail

Hey, now! Finally beat Brands. What’s interesting is that the rabbit cars didn’t bother to show up. The top 5 were pretty tightly packed.
I had a race where the leaders where hard to catch, and I did just manage to win but not by much. So I reset the race to do another race with a different field of cars and I won over 7 seconds, so if you reset you may get and easy AI in the race.

I am having a hard time with this one, i'm even surprised how well im doing as i was **** in the previous GT's when it came to this category of racing.

What benefits does one get with changing the Power Level and Weight Reduction to max? they just seem to open the option to make it slower and heavier...i did use the settings shared here and the ride is a lot better, but some options were not available to the one's that were recommended (my final gear does not reach that level at all).

Considering i am playing this with the Motion Steering DS4, and TC to 3 (anything less, scares the **** out of me), i've done solid getting a 1:16. At times i could get 2nd when the first one created a good gap, but many times both of them just comfortably sit there and i cant even see them until lap 9 in brands hatch.

I am having a hard time with this one, i'm even surprised how well im doing as i was **** in the previous GT's when it came to this category of racing.

What benefits does one get with changing the Power Level and Weight Reduction to max? they just seem to open the option to make it slower and heavier...i did use the settings shared here and the ride is a lot better, but some options were not available to the one's that were recommended (my final gear does not reach that level at all).

Considering i am playing this with the Motion Steering DS4, and TC to 3 (anything less, scares the **** out of me), i've done solid getting a 1:16. At times i could get 2nd when the first one created a good gap, but many times both of them just comfortably sit there and i cant even see them until lap 9 in brands hatch.
Traction control set to 0 is the best for this car, to much TC just makes the car slow in the corners.

Traction control set to 0 is the best for this car, to much TC just makes the car slow in the corners.

I managed to pull a few 1:12's, but the moment i make it to lap 8-9, suddenly the AI turn all aggressive and bump in to me. I have literary done it 5x so far, 5 times i was kicked out.

I gave up, TC wise anything under 2 just flips on me, it really took me a while to nail TC at 2.

There is something weird about the AI on this game.

I finally managed to beat Brands Hatch, even with TC to 2. Snatched a 1:11 and a few 1:12s. Somewhere around lap 4, impressively i was first, and around lap 9, the last two behind me very quickly caught up, they managed to cut down a gap from 6-7 seconds to literary 0.6 on the finish line, which is weird as i was getting the better laps on the last ones.

i've been watching this thread for a while now, thought i'd post my updated F1500 tune

It'll definitely come in handy, this track is my nemesis.

Back