http://www.autoblog.com/2016/07/13/porsche-vision-gran-turismo-design/

porsche908-04concept10-1.jpg
porsche908-04concept11-1.jpg

porsche908-04concept13-1.jpg

porsche908-04concept16-1.jpg

porsche908-04concept7-1.jpg

porsche908-04concept7-1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it has been posted in another thread. Turned out to be fanmade. Nothing to get psyched over.

Indeed it did,
We'll only be able to imagine ourselves driving it, though, as this is not an official concept from Porsche. And even if it was, it's highly unlikely Polyphony Digital would go through the necessary hoops to get Porsche in the game. Instead, we can just drool.
:lol:

Never cared reading it until now.

I read the article and thought about it: it's a Porsche, but then it's not a Porsche. It's not even real! Could PD get in trouble for having a fan made digital car in their game?

That's really why I posted this. That and autoblog just posted this a few hours ago.

I read the article and thought about it: it's a Porsche, but then it's not a Porsche. It's not even real! Could PD get in trouble for having a fan made digital car in their game?

That's really why I posted this. That and autoblog just posted this a few hours ago.

Yes they would, trademark infringement won't help getting Porsche into GT.

It's not going to be in the game. PD have nothing to do with it.

I have a suspicion tho I remember That gt showed us what car companies will be in GT Sport and I saw ruf in there. Could this mean that for the first time 6 years later that ruf's are premium for the first time?

I have a suspicion tho I remember That gt showed us what car companies will be in GT Sport and I saw ruf in there. Could this mean that for the first time 6 years later that ruf's are premium for the first time?
Super premium actually.

Back