Fanatec Announcements: CSW V2 Reviews Out

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 13,388 comments
My replacement shifter arrived today. (so says Fedex) The email I got from Fanatec later today said that it is a v1.5.

I'm on vacation until Wednesday, so can't confirm yet for sure.

Cool man, keep us posted. I certainly hope its more reliable than the v1.0. I'm still debating on this shifter for the future since I'm changing to a CSW v2, for now I'm still using my TH8A shifter, but that's not going to work when they have Xbox One compatibility so the CSS is the only option at that point.

Sent Fanatec and email for an update shipping date last night. They responded this morning that the wheel base have arrived at there warehouse and will be shipping out pre-orders in the next few days. :cheers:

orders - Oct 8th (US)

Sent Fanatec and email for an update shipping date last night. They responded this morning that the wheel base have arrived at there warehouse and will be shipping out pre-orders in the next few days. :cheers:

orders - Oct 8th (US)

I sure hope this is true but I wouldn't get my hopes up until they send you a tracking number. I emailed them last Monday asking if the next batch of V2's were still on time to ship in 12/08. They replied the next day saying they were and mine was still on schedule. Well the very next day I get a automated email from fanatec saying the V2's were not going to be in on time and it would be end of December before I would receive mine. This was literally the very next day after saying it would be on time.

I ordered mine on 9/25 and I don't mind the wait so much but what aggravates me is the inconsistency. Ive seen guys that ordered a couple days after me and got theirs a while back and people like yourself that ordered a week or so after I did and they are saying yours is due to ship soon and mine possibly end of december. I'm in the US as well. I know there has been shipping issues at the ports, but I hope they really did get them in and mine is on the way.

yea im not trying to get my hopes up, as the emails have all been inconsistent. But the fact that they state the "wheel base have arrived at there warehouse" sounds promising. The fact that i have my Bmw & formula rim from the black friday deal makes the wait even harder haha.

yea im not trying to get my hopes up, as the emails have all been inconsistent. But the fact that they state the "wheel base have arrived at there warehouse" sounds promising. The fact that i have my Bmw & formula rim from the black friday deal makes the wait even harder haha.

Now you've got me checking my email every 5 minutes. LOL

ive also been refreshing and checking fanatec.com as well as the blog posts for any type of updates for my shipment or new products.

Speaking of im checking again and the site seems to be down...anyone else having an issue with the fanatec site?:confused:

Just thought I would throw in a little update. CSW V2 is about a month old now. Zero problems. Today I did a 3hr marathon session with pCARS, the Oculus Rift DK2 and the CSW. With FOR at 100-120% there was zero perceptible fade in FFB strength. The more I use the this wheel the more I appreciate it.

Just thought I would throw in a little update. CSW V2 is about a month old now. Zero problems. Today I did a 3hr marathon session with pCARS, the Oculus Rift DK2 and the CSW. With FOR at 100-120% there was zero perceptible fade in FFB strength. The more I use the this wheel the more I appreciate it.

Thank you sir for that update. I really appreciate it.

The Fanatec website shows my CSW V2 as shipped. After I receive the email from FEDEX with a tracking number, I'll have it the next day. Whoop!

The Fanatec website shows my CSW V2 as shipped. After I receive the email from FEDEX with a tracking number, I'll have it the next day. Whoop!

Yea I think its official now. Just got an invoice E-mail from Fanatec. That's the same thing that happened when my pedals shipped so I'm sure its moving out today. Probably shipping from CA and I'm in GA so it will probably be Monday or Tuesday before I have mine.

I just got my invoice email as well about 30 mins ago. Awesome that it wasn't delayed to the end of the month. I'm over in NC so likely middle of next week before mine gets here.

I just got mine too =) Lucky for me the US Fanatec fulfillment warehouse is only 30 minutes up the 5 FWY from my office. Good times :cheers:

Just got my invoice email for the CSW v2 too, so I guess mine will be shipping soon.

I hooked up my repaired CSS shifter this morning. Only played with it for a few minutes to see that it was working. They do feel great when they work.

For this repair, they sent me back the same shifter (has same serial number). Not sure what they did to fix it. Just a fix or a switch of new internals.

I forgot that the reason that my shipping invoice for the shifter said V1.5 was because somehow Fanatec lost track of my first shifter in their system, and you can only register your shifter as a v1.5 now. When I needed the repair, I had to register it as a v1.5.

Just got my invoice email for the CSW v2 too, so I guess mine will be shipping soon.

I hooked up my repaired CSS shifter this morning. Only played with it for a few minutes to see that it was working. They do feel great when they work.

For this repair, they sent me back the same shifter (has same serial number). Not sure what they did to fix it. Just a fix or a switch of new internals.

I forgot that the reason that my shipping invoice for the shifter said V1.5 was because somehow Fanatec lost track of my first shifter in their system, and you can only register your shifter as a v1.5 now. When I needed the repair, I had to register it as a v1.5.

As long as Fanatec knows its a 1.5 and you have the documentation so be it. I know it sucks what you went through but at least they made good on it in the end and shipped you the latest and hopefully reliable version.

Does anyone have any links or know where I can get some feedback on the various rims that Fanatec offers? I know there's lots of CSW v1 owners but hardly anyone talks about the various rims. I only ordered one rim with my CSW v2, but there's a couple that look interesting, but I don't want to pay $250-400ea to find out for myself if its worth it.

Sadly no email with tracking number yet. So if it goes down like the Black Friday Wheel deal, it will be another day or two before it actually ships.

So damn excited.

Website status changed to shipped this morning and received my invoice as well. Im hopeful that it may ship out today, but my guess would be tomorrow with a Monday delivery

Nothing here in Europe yet. I hope it will be shipped tomorrow. Support said expected delivery is early next week. Not sure if they mean they will get delivered the bases next week. Or the customers. For over 1 month without a working wheel. Sucks...

Back