Fanatec Black Friday 2020

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 79 comments
Bulgaria
Bulgaria
6EMlF0kUxySxkV4EvMRS3Zd0TEEOjYP5L7KU8MmhqM_DAhd7DKH-b2NGtmoQMjw-2cMgxTbBbLAC3NrIiCFSfMCHXLxOIr0jntiWITS8sLGsO4CxisBRmNUhLjD5UYH8IYebp0nB

Thomas Jackermeier:

Those of you who have followed our company for a while are aware that we don’t run special discounts very often. Fanatec is a high-end brand and we prefer to consistently offer great quality and value every day. But this year has been full of surprises, and we’re keeping our Black Friday 2020 deals nice and simple, offering a 20% discount on our most popular products for PC, Playstation and Xbox.

Bear in mind that we have allocated a limited number of units for each deal, and there will be a counter displaying the number of remaining units clearly displayed on each product page. In total there will be over 14000 products discounted. However through our experience of previous Black Fridays we recommend that you act quickly. Also to ease the pressure on the site, we won’t communicate a specific time when our deals will be online, only that they will be live before noon CEST on Friday November 27th.

The following products will be listed at a 20% discount, exclusively through our website:

CSL Elite selection:

CSL Elite Wheel Base + - Officially Licensed for PlayStation (works on PS4 / PS5)
Regular Price: €/$ 399.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$ 319.96 (20% discount also applies to AUS)
Limited to 2000 units worldwide

CSL Elite Racing Wheel - Officially Licensed for PlayStation (works on PS4 / PS5)
Regular Price: €/$ 499.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$ 399.96 (20% discount also applies to AUS)
Limited to 3500 units worldwide

CSL Elite F1 Set - Officially Licensed for PlayStation (works on PS4 / PS5)
Regular Price: €/$ 699.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$ 559.96 (20% discount also applies to AUS)
Limited to 2000 units worldwide

(Note: Due to the lack of PlayStation-licensed products for the Japan region, we will offer the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 at the same 20% discount)

The Fanatec Classics:

ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
Regular Price: €/$ 549.95
BF 2020 Price: €/§ 439.96 (20% discount also applies to US, AU, and JP regions)
Limited to 2500 units worldwide

ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox
Regular Price: €/$ 349.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$ 279.96 (20% discount also applies to US, AU, and JP regions)
Limited to 1000 units worldwide

ClubSport Steering Wheel Porsche 918 RSR
Regular Price: €/$ 399.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$ 319.96 (20% discount also applies to US, AU, and JP regions)

ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2
Regular Price: €/$ 299.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$ 239.96 (20% discount also applies to US, AU, and JP regions)

ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Carbon
Regular Price: €/$299.95
BF 2020 Price: €/$239.96 (20% discount also applies to US, AU, and JP regions)

The deals will go live on Black Friday itself, November 27th, before noon CEST and will continue until all allocated units are sold out.
Note: The Black Friday 2020 offers cannot be combined with other promotions or voucher codes.

https://forum.fanatec.com/discussio...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

Last edited:
Interesting bit of news from Thomas in one of the comments:

No special versions this year but we actually will announce three new products in December/January from CSL to Podium.

Personally I'm hoping for a new GT3 style wheel :)

I can hear the screams of 10,000 hamsters trying to keep their servers afloat. Even getting a page to load is seen as a victory right now, let alone attempting to purchase.

The BMW GT2 wheel is in my basket, which was a minor victory in itself, but I can't get to checkout.

Over an hour of trying to check out. 🤬 pointless.

I just bought my CSL Elite F1 last week too. Thanks Fanatec and @DomB_Fanatec *

* I know it's not your fault, but I'm tagging you anyway as I'm grumpy.

Over an hour of trying to check out. 🤬 pointless.

I just bought my CSL Elite F1 last week too. Thanks Fanatec and @DomB_Fanatec *

* I know it's not your fault, but I'm tagging you anyway as I'm grumpy.

Please leave Dom out. He has nothing to do with it. This is entirely my fault. We are working since one year to make the new website stable and we failed. We are even using Amazon webservers now but it did not help.

Next year we will change to a complete new system at a much more professional level and hope to sort out the problems.

Please accept my apologies. There is still plenty of inventory available so I hope everyone gets something in the end.

PS: We are now completely re-booting the webserver

Thomas

Last edited:
We are working since one year to make the new website stable and we failed. We are even using Amazon webservers now but it did not help.

Next year we will change to a complete new system at a much more professional level and hope to sort out the problems.

This isn't a dig at Fanatec, but a tip for all aspiring future devs. Taking servers and moving them to the cloud does not make a cloud solution.

I've kind of committed myself to purchasing now. Discount would be nice but not a dealbreaker for me...

I was considering the xbox one clubsport competition pack at 20% off but 1, I don't think it was part of BF sales & 2, it says this bundle is no longer available :(

Oh well, Thrustmaster have just announced they're selling the the TS-XW servo base on it's own now for £350 ish, which means I could keep all my existing setup & just swap it out for my TX base.

Please accept my apologies. There is still plenty of inventory available so I hope everyone gets something in the end.
Can you send me a discount code so I can get the BMW GT2 wheel tomorrow?

This constant refreshing is not helping anyone.

Last edited:
I've had a CSL Elite Wheel and pedals in my basket for the last 2 hours, but still can't get to the checkout screen :(

Question for the Fanatec folks (if a little off topic):

Is there any possibility in the future of having extra grips available as a stand-alone accessory? The alcantara on the Formula rims is lovely but at some point I’d like to try out leather without buying a whole new wheel :)

And I just happened to buy my CSL last week but oh well.
Btw, you should make your products available from amazon too!
Don't know if that's too much.

Just ordered the CSL elite racing wheel for Playstation with no issues. Went right in my basket and they took my money like champs!

Now i hope my drivehub will let me use my T-LCM pedals with it.

And I just happened to buy my CSL last week but oh well.
Btw, you should make your products available from amazon too!
Don't know if that's too much.
Fanatec products used to be available on Amazon but they were more expensive due to additional charges so wasn't making much sense.

I was looking at what wheel to upgrade to being i'm coming from a T150. I was thinking about going for the cheaper T300 until I saw the price of the discounted CSL Elite. For now I bought just the wheel part of the system to go with my T3PA pedals (usb adapter coming in the mail for those) but I will most likely get some Fanatec pedals in the near future.

I eagerly await for my purchase to arrive :D

Last edited:
Back