Fanatec Releases New CSL Universal Hub

So this is a PS4 hub and I can use it to finally connect the ClusbSport Wheel to Playstation?

So this is a PS4 hub and I can use it to finally connect the ClusbSport Wheel to Playstation?
No, it doesn't work like that. PS4 compatibility is in the wheel base (unlike XBox which is in the actual wheel) so if your base doesn't have PS4 compatibility then the only way to have a working connection to the console is by using an external device like Drivehub.

No, it doesn't work like that. PS4 compatibility is in the wheel base (unlike XBox which is in the actual wheel) so if your base doesn't have PS4 compatibility then the only way to have a working connection to the console is by using an external device like Drivehub.
I have the Drivehub, but it doesn't really feel good. I was hoping for a second that Sony finally came to senses, but sadly not.

What a missed opportunity not fitting the Xbox chip. If it had it then I would have bought it immediately. It is useless for my Series X. Shame.

Like i said in the other thread,

Too bad the shifters are trash from what boosted media said.

Maybe of someone makes a 3d printed magnetic shifter mod, that also reinforces it so it doesnt flex.

They also missed out big time by not making it xbox compatible.

What a missed opportunity not fitting the Xbox chip. If it had it then I would have bought it immediately. It is useless for my Series X. Shame.
There is the Xbox hub for that. Although I haven't tried it with Series X yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Like Like Like Like Like Like Like
Can’t like it enough! What he said.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Edit: Just noticed it’s @Darryl Renfro no wonder. We are on the same wavelength or something!

Last edited:
I always look to see if there is a review done by Barry on Sim Racing Garage for any "sim" gear I may be thinking of purchasing.
His reviews are always thorough, list a products good points along with their weak points and does not seem to play favorites as to Brands and or price point. Just calls it like he sees it.
He covers build quality, build materials and always test his products in actual use.
In today's world where many products need to be purchased sight unseen and using advertising, online reviews and/or just off of a companies reputation to decide on making such purchase if Barry has reviewed that product you pretty much will have no unwelcome surprises when you open the box.
Also he does not seem to have the snobbish attitude and put down lower and mid tier products as many you tube "reviewers" and seems to understand that there are people who whether because of budget, interest level or whatever reason do not want to purchase a $1000+ set of sim pedals or spend $2000 on a dd wheelbase and steering wheel.
His reviews seem honest and fair regardless of an items price point and of course the cheaper the price point the more sacrifices a product will make to meet that price.

I have a CSL DD pro (which is playstation compatible) I am trying to use the CSL universal hub on playstation 4. Does anybody have any button layout information? I can't get past the part that says push the PlayStation button to use controller.

I have a CSL DD pro (which is playstation compatible) I am trying to use the CSL universal hub on playstation 4. Does anybody have any button layout information? I can't get past the part that says push the PlayStation button to use controller.
You can see the button mapping here(the big red button on the right is the PS button).

Latest Posts

Back