Fantasy F1 2010: Season Over- Congrats ROAD_DOGG33J

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 222 comments
  • 26,886 views

Should there be a budget system for 2011?

  • Yes(Please post ideas)

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No(Keep it the same)

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other(Explain in Post)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
Wll it is down to one of four and i am one of the four, squeaky bottom time ladies!
 
Well, I did what I had to and got a 1-2-3, if anyone in front of me beat that, congrats on winning the championship!
 
Congrats to ROAD_DOGG33J for scoring the title by a large margin of 1.

2010final.png


I would like to thank everyone that participated in this and I look forward to doing this again next year.
 
Ah well, had the most wins and didn't win the championship, who does that remind you of?

Congrats to Road Dogg and yes, bring it back next year Justin!
 
Joined the season late, like maybe 3 or 4 rounds in, so was already out of championship contention. Not much wins, but good overall picks got me to where I am now. I also missed a lot of rounds, this one too. I would've been higher.
 
Now that was a close finish! Congrats to Road Dogg for the win.

Definately can't wait for this next year (as well as Fantasy NASCAR - maybe next year i'll remember the Saturday night races).
 
Thanks to everyone, and Justin for keeping this running

If only the actual championship worked out better. Either way, can't wait for 2011.
 
Congratulations Road Dog, unfortunately I kept forgetting to submit choices at the end of the season. Looking forward to next year.
 
Sorry about bumping this, but I'm looking for some feedback.

I'm pretty much done getting 2011's rules set up, however there is one thing I'm still debating. It's sort of a team championship only using countries instead of teams.

Basically points would either be the average of everyone who submitted picks from "x" country or just using the top scorer from that country.

I would also be giving a years premium to either the top scorer from the winning country(average setup) or a random member(top scorer setup) from the winning country.

Is this a good idea or should I just stick to the individual championship?
 
Stick to the individual championship but bring in stuff from the NASCAR league like picking a DNF driver in the next round
 
Stick to the individual championship but bring in stuff from the NASCAR league like picking a DNF driver in the next round

Those rules(DNF, Consecutive Picks etc...) will make the move to the F1 league.

Just to be clear, the country championship would be ran alongside the individual one.
 
Well for some of the countries, there would only be an individual representing them. So I don't think that would make it all that interesting unless it was US vs UK or Europe or something along those lines.
 
I think I will just scrap it and do the individual championship as a stand alone than.

Locking this as there is no further discussion needed.

See you March 6th.(Pending whether or not Bahrain gets canceled).
 
Back