Fantasy F1 2010: Season Over- Congrats ROAD_DOGG33J

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 222 comments
  • 26,886 views

Should there be a budget system for 2011?

  • Yes(Please post ideas)

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No(Keep it the same)

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other(Explain in Post)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
Congrats to Peter for scoring the most points with 53.

Standings:
2010belgium.png


Picks:
2010belgiumpicks.png


Next up is another historic track known as Monza in a couple weeks.


Can I confirm Justin that I can use Button for the next round seeing as how he didn't finish?

Hang on...did you just say that you can use drivers that retired in the next race, even if you picked them?

That rule is currently only for the NASCAR league.
 
Thank you for clearing that up for be Justers
 
although there is a 25 point penalty for calling me "Justers".:p

I have two words in reply to that and one of them is you, guess what the other one is?:sly:
 
Here is the form for this weeks race in Italy.
 
Last edited:
Race is tomorrow, get your picks in!!!
 
Pick form for Singapore is now up.

Link
 
Last edited:
You mean Singapore.
 
No results from last week. I don't remember who I picked last race, care to remind me?
 
Congrats to Driftking18594 for getting the most points with 52.

Standings:
singapore2.png


Up next is Japan in a couple weeks.
 
Last edited:
I went with such an explosive lineup for Monza, that I had to scrape around and go for the best I could find this week. I'm satisfied by the fact that I only have 5 wins, but i'm up with people with more. J-Pap, here I come.
 
Whoa, hang on a second. I clearly remember picking Alonso (25pts), Webber (15pts) and Button (12pts). Where's the results form?
 
Whoa, hang on a second. I clearly remember picking Alonso (25pts), Webber (15pts) and Button (12pts). Where's the results form?

Sorry, fixed.👍
 
Couldn't get my picks in this week. Does that mean I can choose anyone for Korea (or Brazil if the track fails the inspection)?
 
Congrats to InsaneRacer for scoring the most points with 52.

Standings:

2010japan.png


Next up might be Korea, might be Brazil, we will find out tomorrow I guess.

Couldn't get my picks in this week. Does that mean I can choose anyone for Korea (or Brazil if the track fails the inspection)?

Yes.👍
 
Did well considering
 
Sorry for the double post but the sheet Justin?
 
Congrats to TS for scoring the most points with 25, everyone else scored 18.

Standings:
2010korea.png


Next up is my favorite track, Brazil. Pick Form
 
Last edited:
I guess the Red Bulls were the safe bet before the weekend started.
 
I know what I need in two weeks then and I know who I am picking for Brazil already!

Come on Ian, have to make it a four horse race into Abu Dhabi!
 
Can I pick one or both of the red bull drivers for Brazil because neither finished last race?
 
TS
Can I pick one or both of the red bull drivers for Brazil because neither finished last race?

Nope, the DNF rule is only for the NASCAR league.
 
Race is tomorrow, get your picks in.

Link
 
Congrats to Peter for scoring the most points with 44.

Standings:
2010brazil.png


As you can see this is going to be a toss up.

Next week is Abu Dhabi, will be interesting who leaves with the drivers title and the fantasy title. Pick Form
 
Last edited:
Back