Fantasy F1 2010: Season Over- Congrats ROAD_DOGG33J

  • Thread starter Thread starter Northstar
  • 222 comments
  • 26,886 views

Should there be a budget system for 2011?

  • Yes(Please post ideas)

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No(Keep it the same)

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other(Explain in Post)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
Congrats to J-PaP who scored a high of 47 points.
2010eurogp.png


eurogppicks.png


Next up is the new faced Silverstone in a couple weeks.
 
Sorry, I forgot to send in my picks for this weekend. But does that mean I can pick anyone next race, reagrdless of who I picked in the last round I sent picks for?
 
Sorry, I forgot to send in my picks for this weekend. But does that mean I can pick anyone next race, reagrdless of who I picked in the last round I sent picks for?

Yes.👍
 
Race it tomorrow so make sure to get your picks in before the green flag.

My Picks:
Fernando Alonso
Lewis Hamilton
Robert Kubica
 
Congrats to PeterJB and Peterram430 for getting the most points with 43. Also a congrats to ROAD_DOGG33J for taking the points lead.

Standings:
2010britian.png


Driver Picks:
2010britishpicks.png


Next up is Germany in a couple weeks.
 
What a horrible race for me. Sure, I did pick up a race win, but Alonso didn't score, and Vettel barely scored much. I was hoping for a nice 1-2-3 to bump me up in the championship, but I haven't moved an inch.
 
Again, I nearly chose Rosberg, so I've blown a second opportunity at getting a 1-2-3! :mad:
 
The only person that didn't pick Alonso picked Massa. :lol: They should get bonus points.
 
haha I'll take bonus points. I would have picked Alonso too if I hadn't picked him last race.
 
Make sure to get your picks in by the green flag.

My Picks:
Sebastian Vettel
Felipe Massa
Jenson Button

Hopefully I can get back on track.
 
Damn it! I missed the round! :angry:
 
Well, i got a three-four-five but i hope that that result don't stand, Ferrari cheated!
 
I would have had a win if it weren't for Ferrari screwing with the result.
 
Congrats to J-PaP for scoring the most pints with 50.

Points:
2010germany.png


Picks:
2010germanypix.png


Starting for next weeks race in Hungary I will be doing the same as with the NASCAR league and using a form for submitting, you can find it here.


Also, next week I'm going to be moving so I will probably be a day or two late updating the standings.
 
Alright guys I'm going to try do as Alonso stated and attempt a miracle of a comeback to win. Though 76 points is a far stretch. Watch out!!! *evil laugh*
 
For some odd reason there is internet at my new place so I won't be late after all(it's a wired which makes it even more weird). Make sure to get your picks in. Here is the link once more
 
Last edited:
Just to let all know about the spreadsheet. I know it looks like I tipped after the race start. I didn't though it was during the warm up lap.
 
YES! A 1-2-4, that will do me and i will have my lead back!
 
Congrats to Ian Poole and TheStig13 for scoring the most points with 55.

Standings:
Capturebudapest2010.png


Picks:
budapesto222.png


Now we basically have a month off before the next race in Belgium at a little known track called Spa.:p
 
Last edited:
Spa? Spa? Never hear of that track ;)

On the other hand, YES!!!!! get in there, I'm a comin' for ya Road Doggy Dog
 
Damn. I'm last of the regulars. :lol:
 
Oh Rosberg...why did your wheel have to go kaput
 
I thought I picked Webber instead of Rosberg
 
Since I've now missed two rounds I think the time has come to forfeit...
 
Race is tomorrow, get your picks in.
 
Damn, got a first and a third but damn that Vettel! Damn you Vettel!

Can I confirm Justin that I can use Button for the next round seeing as how he didn't finish?
 
Hang on...did you just say that you can use drivers that retired in the next race, even if you picked them?

On-topic: Damn you Vettel! That idiot cost me a crapload of points!
 
Back