Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to ROAD_DOGG33J for scoring the 1-2-3.

17india.png

Next is the penultimate round in Abu Dhabi.

I need a miracle to win now... a miracle like Felipe Massa not driving like a muppet.

It's a shame because he seemed to be getting his pace back. He did block Alonso in Korea, but he wasn't that far off in speed.

Congrats to BlacqueJacques and XRFalcon for scoring the most points with 126 each.

18abudhabi.png

Next is the final race in Brazil in 2 weeks.

Well that was a disappointment to say the least. I had been saving my CP's all season for this round and thought I'd have a great chance of the 1-2-3 due to the lack of overtaking at this track... but then Vettel's tyre has an instantaneous failure at the second corner. At least I can pick him next round and not use a CP.

Congrats to BlacqueJacques and XRFalcon for scoring the most points with 126 each.

18abudhabi.png

Next is the final race in Brazil in 2 weeks.

A win finally 👍; happy to share it too :)

I would like to thank Vettel's tire puncture for giving me the opportunity :)

Woohoo!! No CPs left and submitting picks 6 days before the race seems to have gone well for me!!

I can't believe I completley forgot about this, oh well lets try and sneak up a spot or two.

Congrats to TheStig13 who used a 1-2-3 finish to win the title and XRFalcon for having the most wins. Also a welcome to Gazumagi and JoetruckV8.

19brazil.png

As with the NASCAR competition I've been tracking how much each driver was selected.

f1drivers.png

------

Thanks to everybody that competed this season, hopefully next season is just as successful. :cheers:

Well done Stig and thanks for running the comp Justin.

I would also like to give a big 👎 to Lewis' gearbox, which cost me the overall win.

Well done TheStig13 👍

Great job on the contest Justin, it was good fun, and it went right to the wire! :cheers:

I was gutted that Button caught Alonso - I almost got the 1-2-3 :(

Didn't think I'd have a chance of winning after what happened in Abu Dhabi. This was the only race I didn't watch live all year (I only just watched the taped recording of it as I was away for three days) and I end up picking 1-2-3 for the championship! I was cheering on Button to pass Alonso, with my Dad wondering why I would be cheering for a team I don't particularly like. To sweeten things up even more, Webber finally takes a win as well!

When I logged onto GTP a few minutes ago and saw I won, I did something similar to this:

Thanks to Justin for running this competition (+ the :gtpflag: premium membership of course) and I'll be back next year to try and defend the championship. :cheers:

Congrats TheStig13; well done and deserved.

I will train this off season to try and improve on 6th place overall :)

Congrats to Mr. Stig and thank you Justin for running it again this year.

I just wish that I hadn't missed the first round, but this Fantasy F1 kept this season more interesting than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back