Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I pick Webber this week without needing a consecutive pick left. Last race I made mistake of picking him not realising I had picked him in the previous race so didn't get any points for him. So for this weeks round does picking Webber still count as a consecutive pick or not?

Can I pick Webber this week without needing a consecutive pick left. Last race I made mistake of picking him not realising I had picked him in the previous race so didn't get any points for him. So for this weeks round does picking Webber still count as a consecutive pick or not?

You can pick him.👍

I've only made one CP so far this year, but the standings are showing that I only have 3 left instead of 5.

Congrats to DQuan for scoring the 1-2-3.
10germany.png

I've only made one CP so far this year, but the standings are showing that I only have 3 left instead of 5.

My bad.👍

Button, WHY U NO FINISH RACE???!!!

Need to remember to send my picks. Didn't gain any places this race.

Yes, im up to 8th! Unfortunatley I can't use Vettel, Hamilton or Alonso next race, so I'm probably going to drop some places.

Congrats to everyone who scored a 1-2-3.

11hungary.png

Now we wait almost a month for the next race.

Huzzah!!! Up 3 more places this round. Top 10 is easily possible by season's end.

Advanced one more position; good considering my picks' finishes 👍

Waiting for quali and a weather forecast :) before making my picks :crazy:

Will mercedes make or come close to a podium? Hmmmmmmm:scared:

You picked a bad time to leave me loose wheel for Michael!

Last edited:
Just giving this thread a bump, so people don't forget. Qualifying is tomorrow, so get your picks in, AFTER qualifying. ;)

Congrats to Peter. for scoring the most points with 114.

12spa.png

Next is my favorite race, Monza.:D

Peter and I were the only ones who did not pick Hamilton; I was hoping I was the only one :), but oh well, congrats Peter 👍

At one point I had the Top 3 but Nico and Fernando could not hold their positions :ouch:

Monza next; sounds like a few GTPers are going to take in that race in person; safe travels all 👍

Congrats to Terronium-12 and myself for scoring 1-2-3 finishes.

132italy.png

Next is the night race at Singapore.

Last edited:
Had a good feeling about those results, but I wasn't sure how many times I had used them consecutively. Glad it worked out. :D

Justin-re-check my score please, as I got same point as those who picked Vettel, Hamilton, and Alonzo?

I should have scored 126 as the others with my same picks did :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back