Fantasy Formula 1 2011: Season Over, Congrats Stiggy!!!

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 235 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Touring Italy" :lol:

The race was awesome, by the way. If you ever get the chance to see Monza, I highly recommend it :)👍

Going to be tough to make picks this Sunday; rain is such a wildcard there; not too mention the concrete walls :)

So how many regulars will make your picks for this race; or will I be able to take advantage of a sparse grid :sly:

Last edited:
Congrats to Peter. and Touring Mars for scoring 1-2-3 finishes.

142singapore.png

Next is Japan.

Last edited:
Trying to save my consecutive pick made for no McLarens available. I see there are only a few of us with CPs left.

Hamilton buggered Massa's race. :grumpy:

So who's picking Vettel for Suzuka :sly:

I am still stuck in 8th in the Championship :yuck:

I don't watch f1 but I know massa messed up Hamilton and ....

But I noticed a lot of people got 120 points too. I should have picked jb. He wasn't a cp.

Yes, that is why Massa got a drive to the pits to change rear tyre penalty because of punture from not at fault/later penalized Lewis Hamilton :dopey:

ROAD_DOGG33J how have you managed not to use up your consecutive picks? :crazy:

Well done 👍

Huzzah!!! *high fives Touring Mars*

1 place to top 10, which is good considering I missed the first few rounds and a few others.

First, third and fifth; Alonza sandbagged qualy so I did not pick him; guess he was conserving his rubber for the race :)

I wasted my pick on Vettel. Figures I choose him on the day he gets lazy. But otherwise I'm happy Alonso beat him.

Congrats to me for getting another 1-2-3.

15japan.png

Next is the, in some ways first Korean Grand Prix.

Zsolt Baumgartner.:lol:

Seriously though, Google Docs was giving me issues yesterday so that delayed the update.

I call shenadigans - game organiser getting a perfect week :P.

In all seriousness, I thought that my 1st-5th-10th result was going to cost me more ground than it did. But I guess without using any CPs, the best I could have done was 1-5-6 anyway. Might have to plan out my final few rounds carefully...

Well, thanks to McLaren's resurgance, i've snookered myself as far as picking the best drivers and using my consecutive picks go. Oh well, let's see what happens.

Stig is sitting pretty with 4 CPs left, so I'm sure my 3rd place (:dopey:) will be shortlived (:indiff:). Using Hamilton and not Alonso in the last race was a good plan, but I'm now out of CPs... I'm hoping for some battles between Webber and Alonso for the next race though, but I'm also hoping that Vettel decides to take it easy for a race or two... what are the chances of that? :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back