Fantasy Premier League 17/18

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 108 comments
Is the draft interface genuinely terrible for everyone then? I've tried in Firefox and Chrome and it just locks up whenever the countdown clock finishes...

Yeah, pretty much, having trouble loading, and it's just going to auto-picks, which freeze the site again.

Not working for me, stuck on a loading screen.

i havent got a clue what's going on with the picks
I find that cycling between Draft Room and Hub 'helps', in that it freezes less. Don't let it be on Draft Room when a countdown clock hits zero.

I've picked one player so far. No clue how it picked my second for me.

They're auto-picking, impossible to actually draft a player for me, and the site is having trouble transitioning between two users.
Seemingly. It's saying it's my turn - so I've clicked "Draft" on Eriksen about 17 times, but nothing's happened. Is the chat working for anyone?

I have no idea what is happening..... I think it let me chose someone, but it's my 5th player.....

No 502 bad gateway.

I'm just glad I made a wishlist in case something stupid like what's happening decided to happen.

I just auto-picked two goalkeepers who weren't even on my watchlist because I didn't put any goalkeepers on my watchlist, and not the midfielder and forward who were next on my watchlist...

Has anyone managed to physically pick their players yet?
Nope. The red Draft button does nothing. I've just been changing the priority order and waiting for the countdown to expire. Still don't know how I picked those two keepers either.

Pretty glad I forgot about the draft by the sounds of it. Anyway, Xhaka Laca Boom Boom is in the other 2 leagues.

I still don't know who Team Ash and Klopps and Robbers are, could the owners please come forward

I plan on selecting my team tonight for the classic and head 2 head leagues. Team name will be Dollarumma.

Edit:
Had to rush the team selection but it will have to do. All signed up for both leagues.

Last edited:
Back