Fantasy Premier League 17/18

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 108 comments
I've probably spent 30 points on transfers AND I've used my wildcard.

I've got a front three of Jesus - Lukaku - Kane now though so hopefully I can start climbing back up the tables after a couple disastrous weeks that saw me go from 1st to 12th :boggled:

As you guys know I've got Lukaku and Kane as my front two, I also have Sam Vokes on the bench, only one of them scored this weekend, guess which one...

BIG CLUE....it wasn't Lukaku or Kane! :banghead:

For the first time ever, I've managed to progress past the first round of the cup games.

I didn't, I got a decent 65 points and was slaughtered by Willian and Okazaki. :lol:

I think the best I've ever done was round 3.

My team is so bad this year that I didn't even qualify for the cup. :dopey:

It can happen even when you are doing well, in fact it did to me last year. One awful week in the week before the cup, which is what decides who gets in and you won't be amongst the millions that get in.

Final day on Sunday, Fahad is the clear winner with Qortuba FC which is almost 200 points ahead of Balotellitubbies in second.

I'm in 15th with 1814 but could still finish in 14th....or 16th!

After heading the table in the early weeks, I did my customary slide down the table. Have a good chance of hanging on to 6th place this weekend :)

Fahad is the clear winner
giphy.gif

I don't know his GTP name, Fahad is, I'm assuming, his real first name.

September:

Screenshot_20180511-202255.jpg

Now:
Screenshot_20180511-202317.jpg

Once again I start the year checking it out every game week, just to forget about it by the end of October.

Back