Fantasy Premier League 17/18

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 108 comments
Entered once again to finish in mid table like in previous years.

Team name: Nemanja Whoa-ooh!!

Classic and Head-to-Head. Looking forward for more mediocrity and abandonment like last year.

Team Name: Christmas Carroll

I'm 90% sure I've got Cahill in my team but I'm too scared to check! :lol:

Must be a nightmare if you've got Cahill, Fabregas and Shelvey in your team!

I forgot to set the team up and it automatically put Lukaku as captain and Cahill on the bench :cheers:
Cahill will probably come on as an automatic sub though.

Looks like I got 60 points. Not a bad one for me. Used up triple captain already though on Aguero.

I'm 90% sure I've got Cahill in my team but I'm too scared to check! :lol:

Must be a nightmare if you've got Cahill, Fabregas and Shelvey in your team!
If you have Shelvey on your team you're probably used to not doing good.

+70 week 1, average week last week, terrible week this week with players I dropped getting a bunch of points this week. Sounds like a normal fantasy season again for me.

My head to head results are starting to get a bit silly... I have the 3rd highest points of anyone in the H2H league, and have a 0-3 record :lol::banghead:

My head to head results are starting to get a bit silly... I have the 3rd highest points of anyone in the H2H league, and have a 0-3 record :lol::banghead:
That's ridiculous. You're probably done with the hard fixtures for a while though.
And incredibly enough, everyone has already lost a match so you're only 6 points adrift.

Oh my, nearly fell off my chair, just thought I'd have a quick look at the league tables and realised I got 100 points last week putting me top of all 3 I'm in. Think I finished second from bottom last year. :lol:

Thanks a lot aguero, due to his injury I had to make the decision between Kane and Morata, I chose Morata, Kane has scored twice in the first 25 minutes.

Thanks a lot aguero, due to his injury I had to make the decision between Kane and Morata, I chose Morata, Kane has scored twice in the first 25 minutes.
I went the other way and chose Kane

I have Kane and Lukaku as my front two, if you pick anyone else right now with the form they are in then there is something wrong with you!

Hey hey Morata injured for 1-2 months. Do I have a front two of Lukaku and Kane and get them injured screwing up everyone else's team in the process?

Hey hey Morata injured for 1-2 months. Do I have a front two of Lukaku and Kane and get them injured screwing up everyone else's team in the process?

Not many options now, probably most will have to go this way, assuming the international break does not throw up more injuries of course.

It's not your fault if they then get injured either. :lol:

I'm going to wait till after the break to pick my team again. Don't fancy using my transfers and then having them get injuries on international duty.

I forgot we had an international break before I used my wildcard, so I just need to hope everyone comes through alright.

Back