Fastest Guy You've Raced

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 320 comments
awesome thanks for the info ripping_silk 👍, look forward to seeing you guys on the track.
btw ive seen a couple of your times on the TT ranking lists, you must be quick as hell, cant wait to see your pace first hand

Prepare to be under-awed ! :crazy:

See you soon. 👍

Raced a GTP_ member today, can't remember the rest of his name. We were in the 550pp FWD race. Him and I swapped the lead a few times, and it came down to the last corner on the 5th lap, it was that close. Unfortunately, I miss shifted from 2nd to 4th somehow, and it killed my straightaway speed for a drafting pass at the finish line. Best race I've had so far.

yes that French fella is very quick! He towed me to a 20:52 the other day at Suzuka 650. We were both in Clios.

PS: JoeNinety is the name your looking for :)

I have GTP_JoeNinety in my friends list. :) Ive also had runs against Tizzlaaa, GTP_Animera, rdwrrior. All quite quick and clean :)
You were racing TORC_PH the other night. I was driving a variety of cars, about mid pack after fighting through after being taken out. Having a couple of good battles with him I heard 👍

He's gonna give me a look at the setup he has for his Clio, nets him high 4's-low 5s he tells me. Got to be better than my 6s ;)

Cheers

I have GTP_JoeNinety in my friends list. :) Ive also had runs against Tizzlaaa, GTP_Animera, rdwrrior. All quite quick and clean :)
You were racing TORC_PH the other night. I was driving a variety of cars, about mid pack after fighting through after being taken out. Having a couple of good battles with him I heard 👍

He's gonna give me a look at the setup he has for his Clio, nets him high 4's-low 5s he tells me. Got to be better than my 6s ;)

Cheers

yeah I had a few good battles with TORC_PH the other night, hes a top pilot. We had some fast and very clean runs together. Excellent. 👍 👍
i did see you on track that night indeed, but thought you must have got tied up somewhere. See you there again soon. I've only dipped into the 4's a few times in the Clio, mostly flat to low 5's for me on a good day. My tune is based on the Dutch Customs tune, with a few mods to suit. The DC tune is well worth a look.

Price you pay for constantly starting from the back, grrr. You get the muppets.

I'll certainly check that tune out, catch you again on the track 👍 :)

Heres my list:)

Thanos
nissman
doctorben
zeroduck
BTH_szoag
BTH_lackos_M47
meagainstyou
marichan0024

Damn it!! it was the fastest?? i thought it was not that fast!! LOOL:crazy: Just kidding you guys! you know me:) Thanks for all the fun and joy of racing:tup:

PS: I know im missing some names... but otherwise i would have to put all my friends list:cheers:

My list would be mostly NTSC guys as I don't often get to use my PAL disk for racing. But I'll divide my list up into NTSC/PAL:

NTSC:

timeattack07gt
drama-kyd
LinPark
GTP_LHamilton
GTP_CWR
EL_ZISSOU

PAL:

mad94d
GTP_Tizzla
GTP_Hyperspeed
GTP_Aussienicko
GTP_Animera

fastest guys at 750pp suzuka intermediate:

oxhemoguy
sun-odah
bearvomit
dmenson

I dont play gt5p as much as i did before and it seems it is very difficult to keep up with those guys.

Fast on standard physics is an oxymoron. BearVomit has had a wheel for months now, and still at same track, same physics. He better be fast at it, by now, lol.

whats the challenge of using standard physics :S ?

bit pointless

A better question would be - what's the point in practicing in standard physics? Especially getting a wheel just for it? May as well practice professional and get more from the game.

Exactly, i'm getting frustrated as hell, learning with Professional, but eventually i'll be better for it.

It just dulls the senses on Standard, the back never breaks loose, the car never really oversteers, their loss i suppose

It just dulls the senses on Standard, the back never breaks loose, the car never really oversteers, their loss i suppose
This is how I used to feel as well.
But you can't apply the way you think about pro physics to standard, at all.
Using a Professional tune will turn your car into a wallowing, understeering mess - contrary to what you said, the fastest cars are almost always oversteering, as this is where standard physics allows for the most grip.

Standard also allows for more varied (but still competitive) tunes. Most Pro races have a handful of fast cars with a couple fast tunes, and deviating is almost a guaranteed lost race. The PP system works much better with standard, and its possible to do stuff like outpace a California with a brilliantly tuned and driven Tuscan.

Fastest people I've raced would have to be, ummm....

Probably:
GTP_DHolland
psycho_gtrp
GTP_aussienicko
GTP_TIZZLA
GTP_Animera
GTRP_Madforce(I think that's the username).

I would like to race many other guys I know are fast but the timezone difference doesn't allow me to.:(

Well, I done a few races now and heres my list:

meagainstyou
IRT_SolarSystem
FAK_EV1L
prasinar
GTro_Ramon
zabeu
fiestaSTjapan

Pad Drivers:

IRT_hordeR35
GTP_timeattack
Giangi_GTLMsquad

The fastest guys I've raced:

GTP_drama-kyd
GTP_Animera
GTP_mad94d
GTP_DHolland
GTro_Ramon
GTP_timeattack
MeAgainstYou
IRT_NissmanR32

All of them VERY fast and consistent drivers 👍 Many others I wish to race but havn't encountered them on the track yet.

I probably couldn't name many of the fast drivers I have come up against by name, but I do remember racing against drama-kyd on Suzuka. I had one race against some German in an R8 around Fuji a while ago. There was only me and him in the race and we were neck and neck right to the line, only beat me by inches! Great race.

Back