Fastest Guy You've Raced

• Thread starter cudadude2
  • 320 comments
Massive list I could make. Sorry if I spell anyones name wrong or miss you off :lol:. There we go:

Truth123, Zabeu, Rudi, Syn, Marchbrown, DK, L_Hamilton, Wanna_B, Earth, Vaxen, Sphinx, Bollocks, syparri, Prudent, Grim, mr_Volcano, RPM, mr_geez, sausages, Autoski, Tz, JvM, Nissanman, HyperUK, LP2K, Obli, LinPark.

Sorry if Ive missed anyone off. Most of these guys I race day to day and never disapoint. Always fast and always fun to race with since day 1.

Thanks for the racing guys :cheers:

Massive list I could make. Sorry if I spell anyones name wrong or miss you off :lol:. There we go:

Truth123, Zabeu, Rudi, Syn, Marchbrown, DK, L_Hamilton, Wanna_B, Earth, Vaxen, Sphinx, Bollocks, syparri, Prudent, Grim, mr_Volcano, RPM, mr_geez, sausages, Autoski, Tz, JvM, Nissanman, HyperUK, LP2K, Obli, LinPark.

Sorry if Ive missed anyone off. Most of these guys I race day to day and never disapoint. Always fast and always fun to race with since day 1.

I made someones list!! yaaaaaaay!!!

Cremas(FR)

Was at Suzuka - 3 cars in race. him, me and another idiot who kept on wiping us out:grumpy:

He was wiped out and was far behind me, he caught up and i defended my lines. the racing was frantic but he was always careful not to barge into me, eventually overtaking on the bend before the straight leading up to the tight chicane.

good neat racer:sly:

there's too many fast guys in GT5 but i have to say that the best (fast and clean) guys i've ever raced were:
not in order...

GeorgeGR33
Thanos_GTLMSquad
Fak_Ev1l
doctorben
Maffski
Timmpaq
davissi
PILLAT
zabeu
Rudi_Raser
theewar
PrudentBear
Zocker16_GTRP
...still missing a lot...

cheers guys for give me so much fun ;)

Enzo_092[FR].. he always manages to beat me.. he even managed to beat my new Clio setup that has done low 2'19.1xx lap.. I just can't get my act together when racing against him. :ouch:

Is 2'00.173 seconds a quick time around 600pp daytona AWD?? I did that time with my Evo 9 setup and Moto3PS beat me by 26 seconds this time.

Is 2'00.173 seconds a quick time around 600pp daytona AWD?? I did that time with my Evo 9 setup and Moto3PS beat me by 26 seconds this time.

I was going low 1'54s with GT-R and had several good races with GTP_rexc and his Subaru '05.

I would say a perfect lap with my skills and with GT-R would be low 1'53.

There is a lot of fast guys in GT world, but fast and with BRAIN,is different story.

:lol::cheers:👍
The bad ones are out there , unfortunately. Keep at it , there are a lot of good guys out there as well.

Last edited:
I am assuming she understood what I meant :). If she hangs out in here,she will get with right bunch that will be more than happy to help her along if she needs it. 👍

I asked holl01 for a race last night in the F2007 event, PsychoGT was there as well. It was a good race but we were all too even, so no one could catch each other.

I'm saying the fastest guys i've raced are holl01 and PsychoGT:tup:

While racing some friends tonight at Suzuka 650pp,seen a familar name from this forum popped up in the lineup...Timeattack07 :nervous: I had a good Ideal what was ahead. ( A right proper A** Whipping). Yep I was right. DUDE how can you be that fast?

I was going low 1'54s with GT-R and had several good races with GTP_rexc and his Subaru '05.

You forgot to mention you were doing those low 1:54s on N3s, while I was on S2s. That was pretty darn impressive. :sly:

Good to see you on board here at GTPlanet too. 👍

Jack is just being a gentleman here, but I definitely don't belong in that list buddy - thanks for the call out though. I think what you meant was that I am a clean racer meaning that in the very rare event that I find you behind me I move over so you can go by (and if I don't you find a way to pass me anyway). :)

Having LANned against holl01, I can vouch for how fast he is.

Racing a while ago, may have been 2 race updates ago. Was in my R35@Suzuka, 5 lapper I think, can't remember which. Anyway, I was in front after the 1st lap push and shove, a French fella, zikwik (I think thats how you spell it) blew past me and went far away in a tuned Elise. Very, Very fast. Clean pass on me too.

Joe_Racer and quite a few other Kiwis :D are pretty quick

Almost forgot, a very good mate of mine, Prancing Horse is quite fast and very clean, could not catch him, nor anyone else the other night (10 Lapper Suzuka) for that matter.

Having LANned against holl01, I can vouch for how fast he is.

Racing a while ago, may have been 2 race updates ago. Was in my R35@Suzuka, 5 lapper I think, can't remember which. Anyway, I was in front after the 1st lap push and shove, a French fella, zikwik (I think thats how you spell it) blew past me and went far away in a tuned Elise. Very, Very fast. Clean pass on me too.
yes that French fella is very quick! He towed me to a 20:52 the other day at Suzuka 650. We were both in Clios.

PS: JoeNinety is the name your looking for :)

Hey there fellow nz and aussie gt5 players just wondering if could race with you guys?. Im a high ranked drifter on gt5 but only recently have been getting into the racing side of things, i seem to do alright on online races but its difficult finding groups that race cleanly. if i can link up with some legit local racers id be really stoked.

anyways the fastest player ive come across so far is some japanese dude (forgot his name) impossible for me too catch. and ive come across afew quick kiwis and aussies like joeninety

Hey there fellow nz and aussie gt5 players just wondering if could race with you guys?. Im a high ranked drifter on gt5 but only recently have been getting into the racing side of things, i seem to do alright on online races but its difficult finding groups that race cleanly. if i can link up with some legit local racers id be really stoked.

anyways the fastest player ive come across so far is some japanese dude (forgot his name) impossible for me too catch. and ive come across afew quick kiwis and aussies like joeninety

Hi renzo. of course you can race with us. ! There is usually at least two kiwis running the Suzuka 650 event on the hour and half past the hour. xx:00 and xx:30 during the afternoons and evenings. Of course a fair helping of Aussies turn up too. As most of US/Europe is asleep or working, we usually have the place to ourselves at these times, save a few guys that wander in from the other side of the globe. Get you Ps3 clock set to a time server and hit the race 'start' button right when the second hand hits 12 on the hour and half hour. Weapons of choice are usually the Clio/Tuned and the 07 WRX, plenty more cars eligible but not quite as competitive.
Your likely to see GTP_JoeNinety, Tizzlaaa, GTP_Animera, rdwrrior and me, ripping_silk from this side of the ditch at any given time at Suzuka. We be glad to see you.

Hi renzo. of course you can race with us. ! There is usually at least two kiwis running the Suzuka 650 event on the hour and half past the hour. xx:00 and xx:30 during the afternoons and evenings. Of course a fair helping of Aussies turn up too. As most of US/Europe is asleep or working, we usually have the place to ourselves at these times, save a few guys that wander in from the other side of the globe. Get you Ps3 clock set to a time server and hit the race 'start' button right when the second hand hits 12 on the hour and half hour. Weapons of choice are usually the Clio/Tuned and the 07 WRX, plenty more cars eligible but not quite as competitive.
Your likely to see GTP_JoeNinety, Tizzlaaa, GTP_Animera, rdwrrior and me, ripping_silk from this side of the ditch at any given time at Suzuka. We be glad to see you.

awesome thanks for the info ripping_silk 👍, look forward to seeing you guys on the track.
btw ive seen a couple of your times on the TT ranking lists, you must be quick as hell, cant wait to see your pace first hand

Think I've posted in here, but I'll drop another list in.

Zabeu
timeattack07gt
FAK EV1L
Thanos_GTLMsquad
Rudi Raser
BTH Szoag

These are the guys I've raced, recognised and thought to myself "How come 99/100 times I race them, are they faster than me?"

:)

Back