Fastest Prize Credit Race (Not Cheating)

United States
Maryland
As most of you know there is a race in GT League that is 15 Laps at Blue Moon Bay Speedway vs N1000 opponents. I crafted a build really quick for the X-Bow (N300) so that you can farm 250,000-375,000 Credits in under 12 min with ease. I had previously posted a tune I threw together in a matter of minutes without prior testing. I just went back and actually played with it in Time Trials perfecting it and here is what I came up with.

Don’t Overlook the Front Tires! (Most Important Thing)

Here ya go... have fun, and let me know if you decide to tweak something that improves it even further.

Time Trial Fastest Lap
5F3A69E9-D9D6-466D-9EB9-7F1CA5707996.jpeg

Suspension
5857B3C4-6FC8-486F-8343-365E7ED52B4A.jpeg

Transmission - Reset to Default and then start a custom Transmission from scratch and follow these steps...
- Top Speed Max
- Final Gear Max
- Top Speed Min
- Final Gear Min
- Top Speed 180 mph
- Match the numbers below and you’re all set!
F7D2FEA4-3F09-458E-B135-FC1F4EA1A69F.jpeg

Race Fastest Lap was 45.2 :)
Total Time 11:32.007
889D6CE6-401C-4FF7-831B-F275AF767785.jpeg

Last edited:
I noticed it still wanting to slide just a bit with Mediums in Turn 1. With Hards it only slides when I let off the throttle because I cranked my LSD to 60 lol

I've basicly been running stock setup aside from using customizable transmission.

Gonna try your setup tonight and see if its easier for me :)

Just tried this race with this setup first time. Won with 5sec ahead of La Ferrari, he gets a ridiculous boost once you take him over, so if you are not too skilled, you might retry until there is no La Ferrari. Lapped AI blocked me on one exit so I lost clean race bonus but I got 250k which is great. Thanks.

Just tried this race with this setup first time. Won with 5sec ahead of La Ferrari, he gets a ridiculous boost once you take him over, so if you are not too skilled, you might retry until there is no La Ferrari. Lapped AI blocked me on one exit so I lost clean race bonus but I got 250k which is great. Thanks.

Weird for me the Bugatti Veyron finished in 2nd and I was 21 seconds ahead. What was your finishing time?

The Veyron is very easy to beat, as is the Enzo and F40. However, if you must race the LaFerrari 'O2 you will not catch it until lap 12/13 and it has speed to pass you on the front straight and turn 2. You can still manage to beat it by staying consistent. It can't reach you until past the finish line. Lap times need to be 48's 49's. Under the right conditions you can run a 47. In one race I did run a 46.9 with a serious draft.

The Veyron is very easy to beat, as is the Enzo and F40. However, if you must race the LaFerrari 'O2 you will not catch it until lap 12/13 and it has speed to pass you on the front straight and turn 2. You can still manage to beat it by staying consistent. It can't reach you until past the finish line. Lap times need to be 48's 49's. Under the right conditions you can run a 47. In one race I did run a 46.9 with a serious draft.

Aside from the first lap I was running around a 46.2 each lap with an FL of 45.7

My LSD was set to 60/60/30

My gearing was just a super quick flip... I started with the default and put the final gear all the way down. Change the top speed to like 180 mph and then space it all evenly. The suspension is really I all did. The transmission was so fast that their is no way it’s good. I wouldn’t follow it tbh. @A_Keyboard

Weird for me the Bugatti Veyron finished in 2nd and I was 21 seconds ahead. What was your finishing time?

I don't know about total time, but my laps were mid-high .46 and low .47. I'm only low A DR though, you can do much better probably. Anyway, after few tries, La Ferrari is definitely the only "hard" opponent. I think I passed him on lap 10 or so and then he would pass me on every straight for the next 2-3 laps. I got away eventually, but I can see some lower rated players struggle with it.

...even in GT6 when X-Bow was introduced, I went always front compound one level lower then rear :)

I don't know about total time, but my laps were mid-high .46 and low .47. I'm only low A DR though, you can do much better probably. Anyway, after few tries, La Ferrari is definitely the only "hard" opponent. I think I passed him on lap 10 or so and then he would pass me on every straight for the next 2-3 laps. I got away eventually, but I can see some lower rated players struggle with it.
This reminds me on rocket WRX Gr.3 from event :D

I wonder if it's possible to win using the Toyota 2000GT (N200)?

I calculated with max clean race bonus and XBOW it would take me 20+ hours (107 races) just to be able to buy the 2 Le Mans classics :crazy: I'm planning to do just 2 races a day to get the marathon bonus - which would take me 54 days. Hopefully within that time I got lucky and got the 2 cars from the prize spinner first...

I wonder if it's possible to win using the Toyota 2000GT (N200)?

I calculated with max clean race bonus and XBOW it would take me 20+ hours (107 races) just to be able to buy the 2 Le Mans classics :crazy: I'm planning to do just 2 races a day to get the marathon bonus - which would take me 54 days. Hopefully within that time I got lucky and got the 2 cars from the prize spinner first...

No, I tried that. The gap quickly increases, it's just too slow. You can win the Lago Magiorre race with it, yet that takes 22 minutes.
You only get 30k more as well, 405k for a clean win on Lago Magiorre with N200 Toyota 2000GT.

Sadly the oval is by far the fastest way to make money.

Updated the tune and put a more detail description along with a picture of my transmission. This new tune beats the La Ferrari by 15-20 Seconds and the Bugatti by 25+! Enjoy

No, I tried that. The gap quickly increases, it's just too slow. You can win the Lago Magiorre race with it, yet that takes 22 minutes.
You only get 30k more as well, 405k for a clean win on Lago Magiorre with N200 Toyota 2000GT.

Sadly the oval is by far the fastest way to make money.

Well that's disappointing. Thanks for saving me the expense of trying it myself :crazy:

If only there's a Premium Sports Lounge race at Willow Horse Thief Mile. We might even be able to win using a S-FR N199 on RSS :lol: Imagine the multiplier on that.

If only there's a Premium Sports Lounge race at Willow Horse Thief Mile. We might even be able to win using a S-FR N199 on RSS :lol: Imagine the multiplier on that.

Lol fingers crossed! If you discover a better method for making money, let me know. I’m sick of this car and track already and I’ve only done it like 6 times :lol::banghead:

I used/am using the mustang gr3 road car. I lightened it fully lowered it and adjusted the springs ala handling balance. The car can win in n500 with no laferrari, but takes a little work to get the veyron. n600 is pretty easy, but with the laferrari wait till the end turn to pass him. he almost always tries to ram me. He hits the brakes and all you have to do is lift. Go around and it is a drag race to the start/finish with you having a 50mph.ish rolling start. easy. I run the same setup on both the N500 and n600, just change the power is all. Brake 1st turn, flat turn 2, lift on n600 turn 3 and on n500 you can just breathe it a little. It is a little difficult not to make contact because 1.the ai hits the brakes sometimes on the exit and cuts down on you in the corners, or even releases out to the wall even when you go high side on them. And 2. you always seem to catch them in the corners. Easier to just slow down and pass them on the entry or exit to avoid the contact. Every car is slow except the ferrari and the veyron.

I used/am using the mustang gr3 road car. I lightened it fully lowered it and adjusted the springs ala handling balance. The car can win in n500 with no laferrari, but takes a little work to get the veyron. n600 is pretty easy, but with the laferrari wait till the end turn to pass him. he almost always tries to ram me. He hits the brakes and all you have to do is lift. Go around and it is a drag race to the start/finish with you having a 50mph.ish rolling start. easy. I run the same setup on both the N500 and n600, just change the power is all. Brake 1st turn, flat turn 2, lift on n600 turn 3 and on n500 you can just breathe it a little. It is a little difficult not to make contact because 1.the ai hits the brakes sometimes on the exit and cuts down on you in the corners, or even releases out to the wall even when you go high side on them. And 2. you always seem to catch them in the corners. Easier to just slow down and pass them on the entry or exit to avoid the contact. Every car is slow except the ferrari and the veyron.

Hard to even make sense of everything you said because of how it’s organized. I got the info I needed in the first sentence though. If you’re farming credits, using an N500/600 isn’t giving you too much reward :grumpy: try using the X-BOW, you will get a lot more. If you have to; you can go up to N400 with it and still get more credits than you’re currently getting. Good luck to you mate!

Tried this, good find and quite fun.

Maybe there is an N200 car that can do this or a detuned higher class car?

I cannot set the same gear ratios as posted on 1st page, the Max ratio doesn't go that high on 1st, 2nd & 3rd with same final drive as posted. Don't think it makes any difference. Struggling to get a clean run, la Ferrari keeps ramming and keep getting put into the wall on outside of exit of T1. Best racelap so far 46.9 with min weight and 343 bhp. RH front and SS rear., LSD as posted. Similar gears to 1st post, but as said I don't have the range of ratios available as posted. No changes made to suspension.

Last edited:
Tried this, good find and quite fun.

Maybe there is an N200 car that can do this or a detuned higher class car?

I cannot set the same gear ratios as posted on 1st page, the Max ratio doesn't go that high on 1st, 2nd & 3rd with same final drive as posted. Don't think it makes any difference. Struggling to get a clean run, la Ferrari keeps ramming and keep getting put into the wall on outside of exit of T1. Best racelap so far 46.9 with min weight and 343 bhp. RH front and SS rear., LSD as posted. Similar gears to 1st post, but as said I don't have the range of ratios available as posted. No changes made to suspension.

You need to set units to Miles to enter his settings, then you can set it back to Kilometers.

It's better to slow down and wait to fall inside in T1 if it doesn't look like you can be past them at corner exit. Keep an eye out in your mirror for LaFerrari, stay high in T2 and let him through. He likes to get very close on the straights as well, watch that mirror. Also beware of him entering T3 with traffic as he makes other AI nervous and causes them to run wide into the wall in T3. LaFerrari is also pretty unstable in T1, yet also very slow, stay high there to overtake.

Awesome settings @uMayBeSeated! I've been struggling to improve my previous record of 11:54.840, getting close yet never under while drafting most of the way. I copied you settings and smashed it with 11:48 first go. And that was with a bad combination of traffic, hindering instead of drafting opportunities. The car is so much more stable, gained 15 to 20kph in T1 and T3 with much less risk of spinning out.

Now I have a renewed interest in finding the best possible time :) Good, since I still have lvl 49 to get through.

I don't suppose you can magic up the Toyota 2000GT at N200 to gain 50kph to become competitive :)

You need to set units to Miles to enter his settings, then you can set it back to Kilometers.

It's better to slow down and wait to fall inside in T1 if it doesn't look like you can be past them at corner exit. Keep an eye out in your mirror for LaFerrari, stay high in T2 and let him through. He likes to get very close on the straights as well, watch that mirror. Also beware of him entering T3 with traffic as he makes other AI nervous and causes them to run wide into the wall in T3. LaFerrari is also pretty unstable in T1, yet also very slow, stay high there to overtake.

Awesome settings @uMayBeSeated! I've been struggling to improve my previous record of 11:54.840, getting close yet never under while drafting most of the way. I copied you settings and smashed it with 11:48 first go. And that was with a bad combination of traffic, hindering instead of drafting opportunities. The car is so much more stable, gained 15 to 20kph in T1 and T3 with much less risk of spinning out.

Now I have a renewed interest in finding the best possible time :) Good, since I still have lvl 49 to get through.

I don't suppose you can magic up the Toyota 2000GT at N200 to gain 50kph to become competitive :)

Thanks, yeah I had the units in miles. It seems you have to select all the settings for transmission in the exact order as posted by OP to make those ratios available. Is it some kind of setup bug/glitch?

Going to try again later with suspension changes, I did manage my 1st clean win earlier and bagged some nice credits. Thanks!

I am use the 911 GT3 RS running at N500 with power up to one stop before n600 and min weight. Currently running Super Softs all round but will try your hard suggestion. Finding it easy to win, have done it as my first race of the day for the last couple of weeks. 50/50 if I get clean race. Cause of failure is my impatience. Big tip is to only overtake on outside of turn 1 if you are right behein the car in front when you brake otherwise dive for the inside at the end of the turn braking so that you don't go into the back of them. On turn three always go round the outside of the car in front as they tend to dive for the inside after braking and can slam into the back of you. Also watch out for the sliding white BMW on turn 3 towards the end as it slide into you as it crashes. Again on turn 3 go for the inside if you are towards the end of the corner and not past the car in front.

The fast cars tend to give up chasing you once you are a second ahead. You can achieve this gap if you pass them right at the start of turn 3 going round the outside. By the end of the turn you are far enough ahead that they don't floor it.

CJ

Thanks, yeah I had the units in miles. It seems you have to select all the settings for transmission in the exact order as posted by OP to make those ratios available. Is it some kind of setup bug/glitch?

Going to try again later with suspension changes, I did manage my 1st clean win earlier and bagged some nice credits. Thanks!

Yes it's strange you need to do those steps first. You only need 5th and 6th gear anyway, you never use the rest. After a bunch more runs my new record is 11:38.626. Quite the jump from my previous 11:54.840. LaFerrari can't even catch up once anymore. No mare braking in T3, you hardly need to let go of the gas with this setup. Thanks to the op!

Glad I could help :) I’ll toy with the Toyota tomorrow at some point lol I doubt it’s viable but it’s worth a short of course!

Tried a custom race at Horse Thief with Miata N199 vs N1000 cars - quickest I can do it in is 3 laps (might be able to do it in 2 laps if everything is perfect). Only won 44,000 credits and that's in 3 minutes. Still less profitable than Blue Moon in terms of Cr/minute.

Oval it is then boys.

Tried a custom race at Horse Thief with Miata N199 vs N1000 cars - quickest I can do it in is 3 laps (might be able to do it in 2 laps if everything is perfect). Only won 44,000 credits and that's in 3 minutes. Still less profitable than Blue Moon in terms of Cr/minute.

Oval it is then boys.

I hope to discover a faster method asap! These 20,000,000 credit cars are insane... I’ll probably never use them tbh... but I still want them anyways.

Thank you for this! It's a great XP grinder too. I'm still too poor of a driver for 1st or the clean race bonus, but all the extra money still helps.

I never thought I would do an oval for hours, but 12 minute races, cup of tea and a smoke after each 5 on the trot, and that money flows.

After 10 races I switched on AT ASM and CSA, turned down the TV volume and put a good podcast on. It was over before I knew it.
the AI did start acting weird and causing yellow flags every now and then, but as long as you are patient and don't put your car where they can squash you into the wall, the clean race bonus and winning is easy.

Approx 1.8 million an hour if all goes well.

I never thought I would do an oval for hours, but 12 minute races, cup of tea and a smoke after each 5 on the trot, and that money flows.

After 10 races I switched on AT ASM and CSA, turned down the TV volume and put a good podcast on. It was over before I knew it.
the AI did start acting weird and causing yellow flags every now and then, but as long as you are patient and don't put your car where they can squash you into the wall, the clean race bonus and winning is easy.

Approx 1.8 million an hour if all goes well.

Best race so far was getting second by watching the computer come up from behind on the final stretch and edging me out by 0.066 seconds. That high speed turn 3 is fantastic. Getting better. Keep rear ending guys though.

Back